What exactly is preventing this platform from becoming mainstream?

What exactly is preventing this platform from becoming mainstream?

Attached: bitchute.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Because edgy teenage LARPing Nazis are a very small minority.
Have sex

jewtube

>larp

Attached: 1558525329840.jpg (640x505, 115K)

The google safety net protecting youtubes stranglehold whenever they fuck up for the quadrillionth time.

Or at least until investors panic when the next recession hits and the entire company starts imploding under all the user discontent they created.

why are you shitposting on Jow Forums Varg? Shouldn't you be busy getting cucked by your wife?

>Have sex
Take your antibiotics.

What this guy said. Your side lost the culture war long before you were even born. I know it sucks but you won't ever learn to be happy until you accept that whites are going to disappear and there is nothing you can possibly do or say to change that.

With the copyright issues in some countries BitChute is a lawsuit waiting to happen considering how you're effectively torrenting videos and the whole concept revolves around sharing data. If you got questionable rights for a video, like a scene from a movie or whatever, this could be trouble.

t-thanks for comparing me to varg, baka *blushes*

If whites are going to disappear, then we will take the whole planet with us. Do not go quietly into the night.

Varg has many children and a happy schizo waifu you derragned liberal in-cell.

You WISH your life was like his.

traitors will get the bullet first, get lost with your defeatist talk

You dropped your fedora, sir.

Why not dtube instead?

Three problems:
1) premise is to obviously reactionary to youtube censorship, makes mainstream companies scared to go to it.

2) No focus on advertisers. Youtube's big advantage is there is the pot at the end of the rainbow. I.e you'll make it and get significant ad revenue. This also constrains the resources they can put on expanding the technical base of the platform HD and the like

3) Following on from 2 because creators don't have a clear path to monetisation there isn't as much incentive.

based

No, that'll happen after we drop a few thousand nukes.

Mostly convenience. Youtube has preinstalled applications on Android, Smart TVs, a wide gamut of consoles and is in the collective consciousness. Same than with search engines and Google.

>SPLC deposited 4 shekels in your bank account

Sir, please pick up your fedora or it'll get dirty.

how's highschool

>it's a 'libtards are triggered others are able to still voice their opinion' episode

>terrible name
>your favorite channel isn't on it
that's all you need to know

On any media platform, you are the product. Think of it as a night club, would you go to one that's always a sausage fest or has nobody at all?
So the only thing stopping these platforms from becoming mainstream is the content itself. Make some damn good content and maybe it will become more popular.

zoomers

The fucking name? Fucking Bitch-Ute? Big yikes, just name it something like slide.net or something. "yo, I saw that shit on bitch - ute." bruh.

Attached: 1559646236327.jpg (320x221, 9K)

Nothing, everyday i see more and more content being uploaded

Attached: 1556635631323.jpg (500x428, 68K)

> whites are going to disappear and there is nothing you can possibly do or say to change that.
World would become a shithole then.

Jews

It's made for uhhhhhh literal nazis?
Bring your bigoted ass out of this website, sweety. You'd do us all a favor.

based

have sex

For me it's the obsolete shit audio and especially video quality. Do they even have 720p? Because i've never seen it.

It's like going back in time to 2007 internet videos.

go to church

God does not exist, kids. Masturbate freely and kill babies.

If my post ends with a digit lower than 4 you will kill yourself this night.

It has shit name and they remove "offensive" contents if reported. Just like jewtube.

Too bad, incel.

content.
You need tech tutorials spanning a decade for old hardware.

You need comedy producers and content creators.
You need every song produced in the last 20 years on there.
Add in mirrors of free podcasts and political news.

Then the normies will show up.

Have sex

BitChute videos load slower.

Dilate

a bit unrelated but i liked stream.me

It's centralized.

Imagine thinking the melanin content of your skin has an impact on anything other ultaviolet radiation.

Christians built everything. The degenerates are christ hating atheists and pagans

Let them try.

>Have sex
You posting the same fucking thing all over Jow Forums. Get a cucumber and shove it up your ass, that's gonna be new and fresh.

YouTube's prominence. Also last I checked they don't have HD.

>WE

Attached: christianity_over_time_diffperc_2015_1970_europe_1400px.png (1400x1700, 223K)

It's the same shit, but capitalizing on hate for Youtube.

We need something fundamentally different. p2p videosharing network or some shit.

Theres literally nothing but Jow Forums tier conspiracy videos and /x/ tier pseudoscience videos

And yet no Alex Jones. Sad!

YouTube being better in every measurable way as far as the technology goes.
But it works okay, if you really need to use it.

okay, now THIS is epic.

Being associated with right wing nutters. If you don't purge these retards immediately media will brand you as a neo nazi website and there goes all chance of ever going mainstream
No one uploading shit others wanna see or in other words lack of content creators
No music company uploading their shit there ever
No chance in hell that it will scale well with a few ten thousand users let alone billions
No monetisation plan what so ever which leads back to the main issue of no fucking content

The list goes on and on and those same problems (except for the right wing nutter shit) are the same exact reason every other website that doesn't get propped up by ridiculously large sums of VC money has failed and will fail. "DeCeNtRaLiSaTiOn" doesn't fix shit and it's really not the answer to anything if you want it to go mainstream ever.

I don't like the interface. All the contents (comments, suggested videos, etc) look like ads to me.
Besides, the comments are managed by disqus and the scale of everything is wrong and unintuitive
The only reason I bear with this is Varg