Are you ready for desktop market crash?

Are you ready for desktop market crash?
For $120 a year includes unlimited number of games on ultra settings at 60fps@4K with HDR.

Attached: stadia.jpg (738x410, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameLine
youtube.com/watch?v=tUAX0gnZ3Nw
youtu.be/IrIodKaGpEM?t=402
crackwatch.com
eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-console-fps-input-lag-tested
killedbygoogle.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And the latency was too bad so we gave up and then we tried game streaming again but the latency was too bad so we gave up and then we tried game streaming again but the latency was too bad so we gave up...

No it doesn't, you have to pay for each game individually on top of that. Microsoft is going to eat Google's lunch.

first tests were around 100ms.
Ive played gayms with much more and you are foolish to think they haven't solved this before jumping on this train.

what's the best board to see large yet firm breasts?

i really think the didnt. 100ms were optimal conditions. tell me with a straight face optimal conditions = real life situations.

>this will be 69.99$ + tip + 9.99$/month

Attached: 1559829174679.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>first tests were around 100ms.
That's shit latency.
>foolish to think they haven't solved this before jumping on this train.
Is it foolish to think a software company would rush out a product before figuring out all the problems and flaws? Is it REALLY?

It's physically impossible to get the same latency over a streaming service that you get over a regular setup.

Jow Forums
unless overseeing something that will be in the "basic" package in 2020.
As i understand for now they will have a catalog of free content for some time.
asscreed lags even if the monitor is in front of you.
Look into Ubisoft to understand why.

2D or 3D?

>Jow Forums
for

Playing games through a network is one of the oldest scheme in video gaming history.

The first company to try it?

AOL

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameLine

These niggers are out here saying they solved the speed the light. I don't know what to say.

Attached: Jesus_died_for_our_gains_nosound.webm (426x426, 2.15M)

Let's pretend they somehow magically get low latency, even if they did, at the end of the day you're still looking at crappy compressed video. It's going to look like shit.

The cunts that will find this acceptable and even use anything by (((Google))) in the first place, are the same kind of cunts that are mobile "gamers". People with zero standards and single digit brain cell counts.

I can see it now... We'll eventually see people getting banned from this (((platform))) for things like misgendering someone.

the 4K stream requires 35mpbs.
Thats quite chunky connection for a low bitrate video as you suggesting.

>100ms input lag
literally unplayable

Just for the reference, modern pc with low latency peripherals (so tn gaming monitor, 1000hz polling mouse and keyboard) has around 20ms input delay from keyboard/mouse to monitor.

That's fucking horrid.

for single player movie games I dont think thats bad.
These are modern games not arcade classics.

That's like 300ms lag, jeezus

>Ive played gayms with much more and you are foolish to think they haven't solved this before jumping on this train.

this will be the third time this has been attempted

we aren't talking about latency, we are talking about input lag

>includes unlimited number of games
user, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=tUAX0gnZ3Nw

console players won't be able to tell the difference.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-06_18-15-58.jpg (1406x510, 380K)

Sure, 100ms is perfectly fine for Gone Home style non-games. But what about Mordhau, Battlefield, Bannerlord, and so on? Games people actually play?

it's $130 for 3months, faggot

This. 100ms input lag means action games would be impossible to play.

nigger, 100ms = 1s
what the fuck are you trying to shill?

>Bannerlord
not to mention HL3, the Vampire: The Masquerade MMO and Arcanum 2

see
it's actually almost 200ms lag, and that's when the server is literally 30 feet away behind the stage curtain

imagine living in seattle and playing on a portland server, easy 300ms

>For $120 a year includes unlimited number of games
They never said you can play all games they will have for that money. It will probably work like the PS Plus or Xbox Game Pass.

Attached: 1357674362657.jpg (500x364, 26K)

>I will put an end to this nonsense
>I will call law people to join in the fight
>2 months later
>second live stream for fans since the video
>software lawers already told him he doesn't have case in USA
>EFF didn't every reply to his mails
>uhh guys crickets all around its a losing battle.
Ross is naive,the future is now.

>time to measure Xbox
>presses button halfway
>starts counting anyway
>time to measure shitadia
>smashes the button before even starting the camera
Unless they’ve uploaded the testing footage somewhere (they haven’t) those results are meaningless

>extra 100ms on top
>more than double input lag
That's actually fucking awful.

>100ms = 1s

Attached: 1526293914891.jpg (500x500, 37K)

100ms is 0.1s retard, but a HUGE number of games require sub-second timing accuracy from the player.

>HDR.
why do you people keep spouting this asinine marketing gimmick term?

Only for the founder package

And that’s without even considering the fact that they measured so close to the server that you’d be getting sub 10 ms of latency anyway

those test numbers are from DF streaming from home.

HDR is actually pretty nice if you have all the supporting hardware and content, I've always hated compressed blacks (and blacks in general)

Tests in what fucking conditions?

Who is the nigger now dumb fuck
thats what gooks are serving to us consumers.

>100ms
And that's assuming perfect conditions. In reality it would be like 300-500ms. And if you have shit Internet connection, then expect 1-2 seconds of delay for any action.

youtu.be/IrIodKaGpEM?t=402

Even a 50mbps video doesn't compare to an uncompressed video output (a game).

I honestly think game streaming might end up being the worst thing to ever happen to gaming. Far worse than loot boxes or micro-transactions.

People should just go back to pirating. Between Jewgle/Streaming, Denuvo and the Epic Store shit, it's undeniably the best option.

crackwatch.com

Singleplayer movie games still have QTEs. You're basically locking off every game that requires any sensible reaction time.

ubishit games are designed like that, your character takes a billion years to start or stop his movement so it feels more "realistic" than fluent and responsive.

Attached: this will all end in tears.jpg (169x216, 8K)

You can see the stumble animation when the movement stops. We've played a fucking video game before.

>they managed to solve this for everyone across the globe, that regular gaming companies and internet providers couldn't
Ok.

Enjoy your 255 levels of grey. Out of all the things to complain about, having more than a few hundred levels of contrast is not the right one

I think you are overestimating how many people can notice the drop in visual clarity,if anything it will improve.
Even compressed it will definitely look better than any console from the past two generations.

can I alt+tab out of the game and use the Stadia botnet computer as my own?

>check /v/ out of curiosity
>the shills already are at full force there
I also found this.

Attached: 1555079116824.png (1330x1274, 689K)

>100ms

Attached: 2ed.jpg (920x662, 94K)

>Buy games whenever you want
OK, THANK YOU GOOGLE

Attached: ok.jpg (995x902, 88K)

you came to the right place

Attached: 1498714130_pts.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

Attached: uh_oh.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

seems like it
Except for the second and third world countries like Russia and China of course.

Attached: k.png (583x459, 14K)

PS4 Pro @ 60fps 1080p with a wireless controler on a plasma TV (so no panel lag at all - motion is as crisp at 40fps as 60fps on my VA LCD) is barely usely competituvely lag and smoothness wise.

How will this be any better?

>no panel lag on a VA
if you say so bud

>avaliability is equal to low latency, actually lower than what normal games and internet offers you in the same countries
Nigger!

What game

that's what I mean, real hdr is kind of a cohesive mesh of a few things and namely, if the panel it's being viewed on isn't capable of both 1000nits and 10bpc then no one is seeing true hdr -anything-

Nice reading comprehension there

It's not even a game. It's from a demo they shown when they presented Stadia for first time.

No im pretty sure that Nigeria is not on the list.
Do they even have internet out there?
Pretty sure that most of EU has alright internet connection.

Bought the founders pack before the stream was over. I wanted a chromecast ultra anyway

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-182815.png (1440x2960, 279K)

>800ms latency
lol no thx

Attached: 1553468774209.png (600x600, 143K)

That makes the picture absolutely irrelevant.

nice.
keep us posted

Reminder that normies play games at 30FPS on consoles and think it looks great.
They don't notice 33ms between each frame.
100ms/sec is nothing for those people.

You have a latency on your pc as well. You have to compare how long it takes for a button press to show on screen. If it's really only 100ms than it's better than consoles.

>tachyons

Attached: tachyons.jpg (1300x666, 79K)

Im sure there are tests done out there but for PCs I doubt it will be bigger than 20ms at worst.
Its still OK for the normal crowd.

T A C H Y O N S

Attached: google stadia input lag 240 fps camera.webm (720x1280, 2.95M)

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-console-fps-input-lag-tested

Can't find something for pc. But this is for console 60fps cod is at 40ms. Overwatch around 75ms

Yeah well as I already said this only reinforces my point which is that for console users this will be an upgrade.
For PC users who knows maybe for the casuals.

good lord, there's literally a video of a stadia vs pc30 vs pc60 vs xbone test posted in this thread

im at work dumbass
will watch when i get home

If that happens at least the prices of stuff would be cheaper, but in any case , america's broadband infrastructure and monopolies on internet service will not make this ever be a good idea anytime soon no matter how many fucking tries now various companies have done this.
And I'll still be here, with my linux desktop , gaming with the improved performance/capabilities over time and not giving a shit.

Check your keyboard polling rate. That's how many times a second your CPU should querry it for inputs. My shitty keyboard is 1khz so 125 querries per 8ms. Rest is depended on internal keyboard electronics.

Because Google never launch half-baked products?

the numbers are here

Dont forget "net neutrality" passed.
Im sure games will be on the fast stadia lane ;)

>you are foolish to think they haven't solved this before jumping on this train.
You'd be surprised
killedbygoogle.com/

Compressed video looks so much worse than lower settings. Look up Far Cry Primal on Youtube and see how compression absolutely fucks it.

That's already outdated though. Digital foundry also made a video where they tested it again at the stadia reveal

Also processing and rendering

>PC
>79-112ms
Virgin USB vs. Chad PS/2

You mean they repealed it. Net neutrality is the good thing, how the internet used to be, basically leaving it the fuck alone.

>Digital foundry also made a video where they tested it again at the stadia reveal
wasn't it mostly the same iirc?

>$120 a year includes unlimited number of games
It includes one game, destiny 2, and a bucketload of lag
> on ultra settings at 60fps@4K with HDR.
Nooope. 4k60 ultra is for 2d/indie games only. They are running VEGA 56 ffs. Don't be retarded.

I dont even care about the semantics all i know is that providers will soon implement special fast lanes for streaming services.

Yea. But it improved and it was tested on a Pixel book

Yeah it's such bullshit

Lmao at all these pajeets with 1mbps mad they can't stream.
You all are niggers who never got to use Onlive and even though that thing was subpar it was still a great gaming experience.

Attached: IMG-20190606-WA0042.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>100 ms
you couldn't have typed that with a serious face user, did you?

100ms is garbage. remember that this is added on top of the input lag of your pc

>pc
>79-112ms
that is bullshit, there is some guy who tested it when he wanted to know if high refresh gaming monitors are worth it and its basically 20ms from keyboard to monitor for 144hz monitors and even less for new 240hz monitors, tldr either pc or game they are running is shit