Imagine being poor

Imagine being poor.

Attached: appleiphonesmartspgfgltwealthwindowslinuxrmstosgsqt.png (692x641, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-04/1-5-americans-would-take-debt-afford-new-iphone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no thanks

imagine using iPhones

imagine buying positional goods

>status symbol
So exactly like we always said. I'm sure Rolex's are an indicator too but it's too much for a fucking watch.

Imagine being retarded

Imagine all the people

Always knew I was better with my SE than the poorvirginchinkphoneposters

Attached: 1559490297672.png (432x432, 200K)

Researchers agree, the science is settled: buy more product, goy.

>wealth status signal
OP has confused actual wealth with niggers driving Escalades

>people with too much money are more likely to buy overpriced garbage
stop the fucking presses

more like a bugatti but you got the right idea. only white trash i-phones are a "status symbol"

IMEGUMINE

remember the study that showed iphone owners also had more debt?

>laughingsatania.webm

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-04/1-5-americans-would-take-debt-afford-new-iphone
>More than 18% of respondents under the age of 45 said it would be worth going into debt for the phone
>compared with 5% of those who are more than 45 years old
>5X more millennials say the new iPhone is worth going into debt for than baby boomers.
BASED BOOMERS
>Nearly 187 million Americans trust Apple and Google more with their personal data than the government.
YEEEEEEEEEES GOOD GOYS
>44% of millennials believe their cell phone has a bigger impact on their life than their credit score.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FUCK MILLENIALS

If it's a wealth indicator, why does half the welfare line have iPhones?

How about Android + iPad

Attached: 1559825345704.gif (500x491, 376K)

Imagine being a cocksucking imagine poster

Attached: 630C51FE-61C7-462A-8D3B-BC365A20CDF8.gif (500x280, 2.53M)

>Rolex
Imagine being this poor
Of you don't have a Patek Philippe you may as well be homeless

Nah, the average blackpoor can't afford a Bugatti. Anyone could lease a base model Escalade (and even then they still got reposessed left and right). iPhones are the same, it's a "rich people phone" that can be had for a couple hundred on a bad contract.

people who conspicuously display wealth do so in order to make other perceive their status to be higher than it actually is. People with actual high status try to hide it

yeah sorry I misread your post. that's what I get for ripping the bong the first thing in the morning.

>wealth indicator = debtship indicator
|
|>
|
|

Imagine being so poor you think a 1000 dollar product is indicative of wealth.
LMAO you probably are in food stamps.

Yet most people I know with an iPhone are part-time or broke.

I live in a 3rd world shithole and those "wealthy" people here buy iPhones with 36 (or more) months payment.

>judging people by their phones

oh the humanity!

>>Nearly 187 million Americans trust Apple and Google more with their personal data than the government.
That's not setting the bar too high.
% of millennials believe their cell phone has a bigger impact on their life than their credit score.
That's good, credit score means literally nothing is you're not retarded.

>That's good, credit score means literally nothing is you're not retarded
Like getting in debt to buy an iPhone?

>Owning an iPhone or an iPad is a strong indicator that someone has a high income
Then explain this

Attached: paying anything below 1 grand in installments ISHYGDDT.png (1010x410, 159K)

I guess all the people in South Central Los Angeles are rich since they have an iPhone they're making payments on.

>wealth indicator
Not really. Apple is a fashion company. There are plenty of people who buy expensive shit even though they can't really affort it.

I don't have to imagine. I own an iPad Pro, btw.

>Helping someone at work
>They're on EBT and have an iphone X
>Tons of people with airpods on ebt

Attached: D24E9CC7E20D4C62874F86EED993F0A8.png (680x536, 365K)

>research sponsored by apple

>not poor anymore
>Still can't justify buying frivolities
I could have a car and a second house but all I do is throw my money in investment accounts and literally never eat out.
Is this what being mentally ill is like? I grew up poor. I always wondered what a steak or lobster tastes like.

When you see someone with Apple products just remember that 60% of americans don't have any savings.

>trust Apple and Google more with their personal data than the government
Legitimate question: what's the fucking difference?

Google tells you what they do with your info.
Apple lies about what they do with your info.

Attached: 1532061569405.png (1099x885, 269K)

A second house is an investment, you'll probably get a better return than "investment accounts."

Imagine being a perpetual kiddult

Isn't it something like 70% of people finance their Apple goods? I paid $1100 out of pocket to buy my Galaxy Note 9 512GB (with a Samsung 512GB microSD card). I bought it because it's a great phone that does everything I want. Who the fuck uses technology as a status symbol?

Someone I know who lives in an government apartment and always borrows cash ,real wealth is something you can't get on finance..

Attached: 1556489890417.jpg (646x583, 176K)

>$60 CAD per month
>"high income"

Attached: IMG_20190606_184258.jpg (1080x3911, 362K)

so what if i own a house w/lan & rack but no iphone

I dunno, my cousin is literally on the verge of becoming homeless and she still made debts to get an iphone 8, it's more of a stupid indicator

>college students overwhelmingly mac
>student debt at all time high
put two and two together

>Researchers clam iPhone and iPad ownership is a wealth indicator.

Sure, it indicates if someone is really rich or just a poser. Only poor people, kids and trust-fund babies see Apple as a sign of status and wealth.

Attached: 1553991665832.jpg (800x2500, 845K)

I'm the same, except I know what steak tastes like since it isn't exactly expensive. You can get decent rib fillet for $6 USD/kg here from butchers. That's about as expensive as I'll go for meat, and it is three or four times more expensive by protein than gluten powder or whey powder, but you don't have to eat out to have a decent steak.
The main thing about home cooking vs restaurant cooking is that restaurants you have to be able to shit out 100 plates of something incredibly quickly (Until you start to get into 2 Michelin star territory, and even then), while home cooking you can take your time relative to restaurants.
If you aren't making at least bib gourmand tier or, preferably, Michelin star quality food at home then there's something wrong. It doesn't take much.

Attached: 1559848998748.png (870x876, 290K)

>once read online that patek makes watches a tier above rolex and drops it into casual conversation like he's someone of culture at every opportunity

Excuse me while I vomit.

Attached: 59583676_2327458374163304_1910620844485246976_n.jpg (728x874, 82K)

>wealthy people more likely to be the owners of overpriced products
wish we could compare the rich people who buy apple products to those that choose not to

>Of you don't have a
Imagine being so poor that you can't even use proper grammar.
Youu might as well be a nigger.

It's still $750 without trading in a previous iPhone, which would have cost you already anywhere between 300-800 bones. And the cheaper the iPhone being traded in, the less they give you. It's only $479 if you trade in a recent iPhone. You only really get about $300 for an iPhone 8, you can sell it yourself and get much more. Apple just gives you a shitty deal (surprise surprise).

>people who finance a fucking cell phone

I wonder if you faggots constantly scour the web for validation of your life over a fucking phone. No one cares. The most expensive phone out there, anyone can go buy and can afford. Niggers and 13 year olds got iphones now. It literally couldn't matter any less.

>Researchers discover iPhones are in fact jewelry and not technology
>Researchers also discover that OP is a faggot

>Youu

Attached: pull_back_the_curtain_tyrone.jpg (288x299, 45K)

>indicator
Yeah let's focus on how faggots perceive us, rather than actually making money.
>that indicator is a fucking cellphone
you deserve to die.

>Owning an iPhone or iPad
Reminder that most apple users don't own their device, they lease or have it on credit.