How do I hide my powerlevel?

I dont mind showing it in school but at hiding it at work can be hard. Should i just buy a mac?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-07 00-46-01.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Both school and work ar IT related btw.

Typewriters

Attached: fab.jpg (739x739, 130K)

I don't just hide my power level with a Mac, I work at an Apple dealer. Which is a whole hell of a lot of fun, because you get smug retards coming into the store to mock me and ending up with a faceful of what I actually am: someone who loves to tinker and has a billion-and-one hobby projects in his past, but turns to a Mac when he just wants to get some shit done.

Nobody really cares.

t. ran Mint on a used Elitebook while in a frat full of the normie-est of Mac-using normies

/thread

Huh. At first I thought it was stupid to play a video game based off of an anime but I just realized the anime was based off a video game! Neat. Thanks OP.

Just follow the Chinese on this one.
"What is in plain sight, is hidden." - Sun Tzu, Art of War

Attached: chinese_shrinemaiden.jpg (250x350, 56K)

>what I actually am: someone who loves to tinker and has a billion-and-one hobby projects in his past, but turns to a Mac when he just wants to get some shit done.

Attached: b0bc6f8364445b480585338053cb7e70.jpg (540x540, 52K)

>Sun Tzu, Art of War
based

don't talk to people

The only people who would talk shit are so outrageously petty and sad that they'd judge you for literally anything.

Attached: powerlvl.png (515x2065, 490K)

I want to [spoiler]headpat[/spoiler] Kurisu.

Attached: _makise_kurisu_and_upa_steins_gate_drawn_by_megane_chuu_f66b9cc1adabb2f86e76cebb599564e5.jpg (847x656, 99K)

>Okabe... Okabe...
What is she doing? I really need to understand.

she needs to pee, but okabe is in the toilet, so she wants him to hurry up.

Your anime power level or your Jow Forums power level? Where I live it's pretty standard for white guys to be into PC building and at least entry level anime (Australia). One time I was working with a boomer coworker and heard two other coworkers my age discussing how much they like futa hentai. We just worked in mortified silence.

That Upa has seen some shit. How many times has someone masturbated on that couch and what percentage of those were Daru?

youre a disgusting glow in the dark nigger

did you tell them futa was gay?

They were flamboyantly gay so I just kept out of it. Pretty sure all the non-labor male staff are gay as fuck.

Attached: 1557200575014.png (260x220, 32K)