/nocoffee/

Did any of you try stopping coffee (and caffeine) completely ? What were the benefits ?

I currently drink 1-2 cups a day and I'm considering trying to stop for a while just to see what it feels like.I'm not sure how much I'm addicted so I guess it will be interesting to see if I get withdrawal effects

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4665516/
ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/circulationaha.113.005925
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2686145
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24413697
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I stopped frim drinking .7 liters a day. no withdrawal symptoms. It was quite easy because I now do one meal a day fasting so can't drink milk in the morning and as such the only coffee that I like.
But yeah, go ahead and quit, I seem to have lots of energy though I am not sure if that is from quitting coffee, keto, or 23 hr fasting.

if you drink a lot regularly prepare for severe headaches for a few days, been there.

I force myself to drink coffee and if I don't set a reminder I won't even think of it. It was the same with adderal, I hated the stuff but I wanted to pass college. Being a lazy pos is rough.

Attached: Sad Asuka.jpg (884x902, 157K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4665516/

If I stop drinking it my fucking bowels just stop working until I take like a 5 pound shit 4 days later

I drink 3 cups a day to help suppress appetite while doing OMAD

Coffee usually makes me hungrier, is it really an appetite suppressant?

anxiety goes down, more energy after a couple of weeks, better sleep, easier to do nofap, well hydrated (piss stopped being yellow all the time after quitting), less joint pain, back pain. I would definitely reccomend quitting, im actually still trying to quit since caffeine is really fucking addictive, im down to one cup of green tea a day when im actively drinking caffeine

this is the true redpill way of eating. i bet ur an interesting person. keep up the great fight brother

It helps me but I’d like to just drink water but I end up being ravenous if I do

Same here. I started drinking in the morning since being able to shit on command was pretty convenient, but it's prob fucked up my regular bowel movements. Maybe try prune juice or whatever boomers use?

Coffee is the natural juice of a natural berry / seed (?) of a plant. It's not harmful. Or unnaturally consumed like tobacco. It is no safer than eating rice or bread.

I quit caffeine and it really helped my anxiety issues. Not completely cured but definitely helped.

And it saves a ton of money. I recommend it to everyone.

Thanks, it's just how my ancestors ate and lived (prolonged fasting and meat and fat heavy diet). I do not want to follow what some (((educated doctor))) tells me about having to eat 20 times a day and avoid fats and fasting even though our ancestors, like so many other animals did it for tens of thousands of years.

1-2 cups? I drink 1-2 POTS a day.

but don't keto diets damage the heart muscle? I'm terrified of arrhytmias so I can't get myself to try it

If you have heart problems stay away from keto.

for many years I have a french pressed one oz cup of coffee steeped four minutes.. later in the day I usually get a quad espresso from Starbucks so I am getting around 500-700 mg of caffeine in the day usually between 10 am or 4 pm. This is not a huge amount of coffee but when I tried going cold turkey full stop within several days I was in distress.. I was constipated every morning and had extreme insomnia .. I perhaps could have endured, added some psyllium husk to my diet and used melatonin supplements but I didn't I went back to drinking coffee..

Coffee is apparently pretty good for you.
>good against heart disease
ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/circulationaha.113.005925

>prolongs life (not conclusive yet)
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2686145

>caffeine improves long term memory
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24413697

However, it does seem to exacerbate anxiety in people prone to it. I'm not a long term coffee drinker, nor do I drink multiple cups a day, so I don't know if it has affected my anxiety or not, yet.

>Did any of you try stopping coffee (and caffeine) completely
No
>What were the benefits
I didn't turn into a fucking faggot

Attached: 1501098408597.png (1000x800, 285K)

im thinking of going /wateronly/ for 2019 fuck caffiene and fuck the synthetic sweetened jew.

Attached: yeti_rambler_36oz.jpg (1200x1200, 66K)

Drinking water is a meme. It depletes your body of micronutrients and is actually making you hungrier by conditioning you to need oral gratification all the time.

A few sips of water if you're doing sports are ok but you should rarely drink it otherwise.

Drink tea and plain water instead. Follow Example.

Attached: Rally 8.jpg (184x211, 23K)