ITT: mocking europeans and britbongs

the euros and britbongs are the most retarded fools i've ever encountered. they repeatedly say "America should stay out of other countries business" then fuck themselves with draconian and cencorious laws that fuck themselves into the dirt, the they cry out, "come help us America, please!"

No you faggots, we've helped you twice, this time you'll have to sort your own shit out

Attached: Too funny.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaABVOLkBvw
youtube.com/watch?v=TpDh9_2wyHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

itt we respect and praise jews and israel

fuck off sand nigger, you're not welcome here either

And when America does not help, Russia does!

yea, just like how you "helped" Crimea

based jew

>coX

Yeah, imagine them staying with kike president and losing pensions and wages. Based US anons don't support Soros revolutions, therefore based US anons should approve Crimean people leaving Ukraine.

>have toothpaste flag
>be taken seriously
pick one

Americans wrap genitals with their flag.

Attached: cf75045d10b8d6d4[1].jpg (1000x1000, 172K)

Took you that long to come up with that???
I guess i shouldn't be surprised when an irrelevant swamp German acts retarded.

Attached: 1533796098566.jpg (338x305, 34K)

It dosent matter what country you come from, or lice in.

You're governments HATES you. Democracy is an illusion. And income Tax is modern day slavery! But here you are, "us against them" mentality. While the fucking owners laugh at your ignorance.

found the commie

>swamp German
Kek, US is literally dumpster for bad Germans.
- Hans, are you eating boogers again? Gosh, you are 30 already, get a grip! Oh, I know, there is this new colony over the ocean...

Idk why Americans have this weird portrayal of themselves as being "badass" in all of their media when Americans are too pussy to protest against the government while they're sick, disgustingly fat and depressed, murdering each other with legal guns, literally dying to capitalism, and destroying their own economy.

When your entire population is so pathetic i guess it makes sense to have a hyper inflated national ego to compensate for the fact that none of you will ever find happiness in your lives.

Lmao at britbongs thinking they're so much better and totally not 'true europeans'. You keks built a channel tunnel, you're directly connected to the frogs and yurope.

Attached: channel-tunnel.jpg (2000x1000, 371K)

Attached: LulzingOnRedWine.jpg (528x492, 38K)

Well said my colonised friend.

I'll say it again, now we have active participants!

Evening PolFags!!! Welcome to BANT!

Nobody ever said anything about Americans being better than eurofags and britbongs (although they are) it’s just that those people have chucked thmseleves so fucking much that they won’t be able to post memes in a month

Attached: 1519678583527.jpg (707x490, 41K)

Why don't you faggots grow up, get a namefag, and stop hiding behind anonymous label? You scared of being yourself? lol

>become a tripfag and stop being anonymous on Jow Forums
>being this retarded
poster ID and a geological flag is more than enough Pajit

Attached: 1510350908434.png (619x446, 263K)

because I'm not a britbong like you

I used to be part of the "Anonymous" Movement for sure. But FFS, it's 2018 now. Anonymous is DEAD. Be yourself I say. Get a NameFag. If you fail, you can always get another Name? hahaha

Just because you're pretending to be retarded doesn't magically make you funny

the fact of the matter is that eventually we'll all have some realID system and it will be impossible to be an user anymore. until that time comes, i'm going to enjoy anonymity as much as I can

Did someone say namefag?

Attached: 1543884670216.png (266x382, 69K)

>tripfagging this hard
reddit is down the hall and to the left

Attached: 1508913764845.jpg (600x600, 65K)

I was expecting this to be a bantz thread but you cucks just bend over and take it, then try to justify your pathetic lives

Cringe, retarded, bluepilled and yikes

Attached: 8778E128-2556-45D4-90E5-5ED6635977C0.jpg (1600x1200, 345K)

Arguing with people on the internet carries a 5 year sentence.

based!
redpilled!
meshuge!
praise israel!
remember 6 gorillion!
4.5 billion in shekels per year!

Bant Supports PollTards.

All i'm saying is give peace a chance.
JustJoking, Get a Name you faggors, and stop pretending to be part of some fucked up AnonCulture that doesn't even exist.

Witnessed

to be fair crimea in my opinion belongs to russia

>Americans are too pussy to protest against the government
Yeah. We're too busy being partisan to be able to unite under common causes. If one guy in a protest got violent, then the other party would use it as the latest proof that the left/right is violent.

fair enough

Attached: 117648684.jpg (1024x837, 177K)

just thought i'd post this before the thread dies

Attached: 117154684.png (1230x336, 33K)

why are euros so cringe?

Now this is fucking funny! hahahaha

Little cringe AnonFag

>the fact of the matter is that eventually we'll all have some realID system and it will be impossible to be an user anymore. until that time comes, i'm going to enjoy anonymity as much as I can
Jim, Is that really you metokur? Why would you come to such an autistic place like this?

Attached: rally 0989787777.jpg (1010x421, 92K)

>calling something cringe that is pointing out your cringiness
>yikes

Attached: 117648664521.jpg (750x500, 72K)

its not jim, but someone who listens to him

Okay, I had to ask because that sounded a lot like him.

Attached: Rally-Vincent-Gunsmith-Cats-Manga-Larry-j.jpg (500x974, 117K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LaABVOLkBvw

youtube.com/watch?v=TpDh9_2wyHE