Linus Torvaldstein is doing nothing: he allows millions of shit code into his meme kernel...

Linus Torvaldstein is doing nothing: he allows millions of shit code into his meme kernel, his stable release is unstable, his kernel schedule is ridiculously chaotic because the DEVS CAN'T FUCKING FIX SIMPLE BUGS and on top of that he receives 350k year salary from the Linux Foundation sponsored by Google

Attached: bawuhei.png (371x397, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tsuruko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude I just want to know who this thot is

350k is nothing measured against his contribution to computing. what have you done user?

>t. gay developer of some RandomShitBSD shit

Linux today is windows except with extreme secure issues every week
GOOD CONTRIBUTION!

>i showed you my kernel answer me

I bet she compiles on the first date

show her girl penis

> windows doesn't have security issues

kek

MS patches them quick though since they hire an army of devs with all their cash

>thot
It's a dude.

Thot I just want to know who this dude is

Not that user but my penis is a degenerate equal opportunity hole filler, so I still want to know.

Linux is a meme in the realm of personal computing. It always has been. It's fun to play with, but it ends there.

who's the malethot uwu

>350k
That's a senior dev salary in BA. I thought someone like him would be making millions.

instagram.com/tsuruko
Female.
You're welcome.

Based

Aussies are like that?

no

say that to my face, fucker

Attached: 26152435_141446693198136_2656738873769459712_n.jpg (1080x1080, 50K)

>he receives 350k year salary from the Linux Foundation sponsored by Google
is that supposed to be bad? kys commie

She is a female, sir

That's not the female in OP's image.

kek

Way to sidestep the question, retard.

>worlds most popular os
>nigger actually believes cves dont get patched within 24h
you are actually retarded

so whats the last usable kernel? what are the alternatives since linux got pozzed and COC'ed

>last usable kernel
running 5.1.4 and it's running good
>altenatives
idk, try openbsd if you've got compatible hardware

>>>/kernel.org/

create a github account and contribute the fixes, you fucking imbecile degenerate

His youtube channel going so well he doesn't need to code linux anymore

but, fucking degenerate, don't you see what android is? it is a linux which runs a fucking J2EE framework on an alternative VM

besides, google and fb (R&D and servers) runs on ubuntu you fucking imbecile. just accept it.

whats the most stable unmitigated kernel version for those of us who don't sport tinfoil fedoras?

Linux is shit I get random total system freezes multiple times a day on 4 different fucking computers with different hardware and different fucking distros and not a god damned thing in the logs to at least give me a hint what in the fuck is the problem. Been ongoing for 3 fucking years no.

sure haha
only time i managed to freeze the system was after fucking up a wine compile

you are just stupid

use Ubuntu or even Centos - all the code has been tested by 3 different teams

Fedora -> RHEL -> Centos

Ubunti is what Google and FB are running on. (But they still use outdated "stable" crap like 14.04 or 16.04)

This thread, again?

*shemale

What OS, what DE, what software do you run?

something something remove system D

Let just say I'm glad Linux exists. I feel kind of crappy when I use Ubuntu for stuff like pron, its like going to the Louvre and clogging their toilet. Thank you for you great contribution to humanity, Ubuntu.

>expecting a reasonable response from a troll poster

>google lkml sarah sharp

I took the post with good faith.
It could just be someone inexperienced, who misconfigured their system, that's why I asked.

>millions of shit code
Woah

Thanks for the PSA Microsoft.

Remember you forgot Windows 9. At least Linux users can count to 10.

Attached: windows-9-wallpaper-teaser-640x426.jpg (640x426, 17K)

i want to slap that smug look off her face, and leave a nice red hand print on the side of her face

windows has less than 1% of the developer base linux does. No meme.

How are people like you even able to function in society with this much hatred of 50% of the population?