Can doomers into programing?

Can doomers into programing?

Attached: doomer.jpg (225x225, 10K)

In my experience, no. They tend to use Windows.

Like the inverse of your Uncle to you; you need exposure

no

What happens is they learn to use autohotkey or JavaScript and think it's "programming"

Attached: oomer.jpg (750x712, 428K)

Yes, they are, by definition.

They can be an excellent programmer, but they can't make any use of it

They come up with great ideas, but never get around to turning them into reality. They know they'll just give up halfway through.

Attached: 1325651388001.png (777x872, 39K)

Well i started seriously coding at 20 and currently im a 22 year old doomer working as a application developer. Its a pretty lonely job, the only social interaction you have is talking with other wagies at the coffee machine, so i guess its a good fit for doomer type of people. You need to be somewhat smart, patient and good at math/logic tho if you want to make it in that field, its not for everyone.

Attached: i know that cock.jpg (550x620, 76K)

how about you take a simple 10 minutes right now and continue a bit on your project.

If you do that every other day you'll be done in no time.

>tfw doing that but the progress is minuscule
A-at least I'm going somewhere

Attached: 1555784389716.jpg (1000x1000, 216K)

>tfw smart but lazy

Attached: 1531910931170.jpg (1653x2338, 483K)

Attached: 1546942822970.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

dude just drop out

real programmers only use windows though

You mean pajeets? I wouldn't call them "real programmers", but ok.

>lack of motivation
Nah never gonna make it unless you're autistic who finds joy in looking at compiler errors.

cope

BASED

Good one. Now get back to your call centre before Ballmer docks your pay.

Attached: you.jpg (1024x669, 162K)

and all your future responses
see

Yeah, I get it. Your English isn't great.

I want to play Overwatch with this sneedster.

Attached: Smug Chinese Scientist.jpg (952x1024, 91K)

Make a capeshit thread with wojak in op on /v/

Get your shit together, user.
I've been working on my degree for 7 years. It fucking sucks. You see kids walking around campus with their high school "Class of 2019" shirts and realize "holy shit I've been here 7 fucking years."

The only solution is to get your shit together. Take fewer classes if you need to - taking and passing 2 classes a semester is better than taking 4 and failing them.
Take classes you're interested in. Is computer science not an interesting topic for you? Then maybe it's time to change majors.
Find your passion, take classes you actually enjoy, try to not be a sperg and talk to people. Some CS kids at my school set up a Discord server - try to find out if there's something like that around there.
Nobody gives a shit about your GPA, so stop worrying about it.

Lot's of progress is just a hundred slices of minimal-progress, stitched together.

clever one, you sure got him there

>wojak harry potter
epic

holy
fucking
based