/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user learns that Apple shit is just overpriced chink shit • user shares his recent purchase list • "Dear friend" • More waifus • Orico USB dock works • "Please understand" • MiBand 3 band arrives • user dislikes Tin T3 • Plastic toy • user doesn't know • Chink rosin works • Wavy vegetable cutter makes yummy treats and friends • Referral link spammers BTFO Previous thread

Attached: 2014.jpg (640x426, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32900277793.html
aliexpress.com/item/32922799645.html
aliexpress.com/item/32949859607.html
aliexpress.com/item/32953199084.html
aliexpress.com/item/32758392459.html
aliexpress.com/item/32953684200.html
aliexpress.com/item/32949930945.html
aliexpress.com/item/32805009340.html
aliexpress.com/item/32687260856.html
aliexpress.com/item/32459312047.html
aliexpress.com/item/32963423290.html
aliexpress.com/item/33012547245.html
aliexpress.com/item/33009320697.html
aliexpress.com/item/32990478636.html
aliexpress.com/item/32972167082.html
aliexpress.com/item/32970930206.html
aliexpress.com/item/32955541182.html
g-csg.github.io
github.com/g-csg/g-csg.github.io
github.com/nixxquality/WebMConverter
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14480868
aliexpress.com/item/32906752682.html
amazon.com/P-Potkin-Wooden-Mouth-Musical-Instrument/dp/B015Y18ULU/
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.7.3df320c2xyiOwO&id=590596125983&ns=1&abbucket=13&fbclid=IwAR2kJ0DzHiBtp6qaEKj0xsfWXg20vtgAKrrbS_Ap3ljo1yrmTTZuVFuNPpc#detail
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.47df693cuxKckb&id=590457020412&ns=1&abbucket=13#detail
madehow.com/Volume-3/Harp.html
nl.aliexpress.com/item/32916831509.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there any chinkshit I should know of as a /co/mrade?

lots of comic knockoff action figs, ereaders, costumes, pillows, party supplies.
i keep seeing zelda ocarina of time flutes. actual dumbass videogame flutes for 15 buckarooskis.

i love these threads but i wish they had a name that was less racist

>This product is sold out or the seller discontinued selling this product.
FUCK I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT WHEN PRICE WAS $20 LESS THAN EVERYONE ELSE. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Dear rent free friend, please see , many wishes.

imo it's not a big deal if it just changed to chinese shit general

then again zoomers will start screeching because they need to make a point out of offending people because that makes them cool (I mean I was the same way when I was a teenager)
though to be frank, most people on here are cool from what I can tell

Knock it off with this childish sjw crap

@71320405
No (you)'s for you faggot
Also, 2 of the packages I'm waiting for are Chinamail and one is yanwen. I ain't getting anything, am I?

Anyone here have experience buying dakis from AliExpress? Any recommended sellers?

To be honest I've only ever used AliExpress
Are the other markets worth considering?

Ooh, do they have any of those multilayerd dakis where there's a additional top and bottom layer so you can strip your waifu?
Or is that technology to advanced for China?

not unless you're looking for counterfeits

Attached: 1475556202387.jpg (798x577, 326K)

It used to be Chinese Shit General, I know because I helped start it up. But is it really surprising that it changed?

And I'm Chinese and don't really care. Never got why it's supposed to be offensive, it's not like it actually has any historical connotation like nigger does. I imagine it's about the same as calling whites crackers.

>I imagine it's about the same as calling whites crackers.
I always giggle at that one.

Are Manjee and Foren-tek decent brands for chinktablets?

In my time spent searching for dakis on AliExpress I never saw any of those, sounds incredible. You may be able to cheap chink diy it by just getting 2 of the same girl

any recommendations for a thin , always on, reverse light (e.g. white digits on black background, not black digits on gray background), digital watch?
yeah yeah look at "digital watches" and sort by orders. except a lot of these are pure shit.
apple watch lol aliexpress.com/item/32900277793.html
retarded ontop display aliexpress.com/item/32922799645.html
maybe? aliexpress.com/item/32949859607.html
touch watch aliexpress.com/item/32953199084.html
mirror "watch" aliexpress.com/item/32758392459.html
big and touch aliexpress.com/item/32953684200.html
unk looks touch aliexpress.com/item/32949930945.html
touch button to see time aliexpress.com/item/32805009340.html
touch aliexpress.com/item/32687260856.html
using google, ali used to see these watches. still around for $20 i guess.
aliexpress.com/item/32459312047.html
maybe this one aliexpress.com/item/32963423290.html

i added these to cart, will find out which one my friend wants now.
aliexpress.com/item/33012547245.html
aliexpress.com/item/33009320697.html
aliexpress.com/item/32990478636.html
aliexpress.com/item/32972167082.html
aliexpress.com/item/32970930206.html
any recs?

Since the wiki is out of date, what is the current meme when it comes to chink phones? I'm retiring my LeEco LE 2 because it finally broke after a fuckton of abuse.

The features I'm looking for are:
>unlockable bootloader
>GSM compatible
>AMOLED screen
>decent enough GPU/CPU for VR
>plenty of options for protective cases
>NFC
>GPS

Headphone jack, microSD slots, and dual sims would be nice but aren't a dealbreaker.

Attached: (´・ω・`)1.png (500x300, 17K)

miband 4 when?

/mi/

Attached: mi.png (2133x445, 614K)

Xiaomi smartphones, but before buy one check that it have "custom rom" support, unlockable bootloader, Google camera port, and the telephonic bands that the phone need to work properly in your country.

Thanks for the prompt and helpful responses.

Attached: 1521686861199.gif (533x300, 1.04M)

For you guys going on about those damascus knives, I looked at the cheap ones and I'm pretty sure that pattern is just etched on there. Pic related, the pattern seems to just end before the handle. Plus all the knives have the exact same pattern on them.

Attached: issa nife.png (660x752, 501K)

And make sure you buy the "global edition" of whatever phone you decide on

Right? The only time I've ever seen that work is on trailer trash, and even then it seems like they're only offended because someone told them to be.

Get a refurbished LG V30, it's not worth fiddling with band compatibility and they're so cheap now they're honestly much better value.

Is this Xiaomi router worth it for 23 bucks or should I buy american? I don't have gigabit and i'm currently using just my modem so I don't have a router

Attached: Xiaomi Router.jpg (1199x545, 128K)

There's three levels
1. The Bad: Pattern etching (what you see in your image)
2. The Good: Pattern welding (what you're looking for)
3. The Best: Wootz (only on antiques)
I assume some places in China can do pattern welding, but generally wouldn't expect to find it on aliexpress
To be honest I'm not even sure they'd give you the steel quality they advertise, how many people know the process to test a given piece of steel?

Does it easily support openWRT? i.e. without soldering on programming headers like I think you have to with the Huawei ones.

Well it's fairly simple to test for alloy class with a permanent magnet, corrosion testing and hardness testing would also be relatively simple. But probably not good enough to swing a dispute in your favour.
Makes me wonder if there are communities like audiobudget but for chink knives, who test the alloy and recommend different sellers/models.

it sounds like you can, but the openwrt site isn't totally clear about it "The other requires installing an App on your phone, creating an account with Xiaomi, etc. etc"

is there any cheap musical instruments on ali?
i see $46 electric guitar
even chink instruments are expensive? why?
just a piece of wood and some $1 strings
this is the cheapest musical instrument outside of a fucking kazoo on ali. and its a fucking zelda meme flute
aliexpress.com/item/32955541182.html

If you think $46 is expensive for a guitar then you shouldn't play guitar. It would be a massive piece of shit anyways.
Look for a kalimba or a glockenspiel or something

>no links to aliexpress
discarded comment.

I don't feel like searching right now. I just assume you could find those cheap. Hell, you can make a kalimba with literal garbage but that's probably too /diy/ for you if you can't even do a search on AliExpress yourself

typing this from a v30 and I can tell you that my old z play is better
but the best phone of all time (side fingerprint reader, v30 cameras, SD support, Zplay SoC, battery, and display, maybe a DAC idc) is a mix of both. Honestly the OLED on the Zplay is better, it just needs to take up more of the front face instead of that unfortunate fingerprint reader.

a while back an user posted a spreadsheet with test results of various chink knives

Are the fake switch pro controllers any good? I'm not buying a 100 dollar controller.

sorry buddy i misunderstood your comment.
yeah ive seen kalimba's on ali. just wondering why so many instruments can be made for cheap but arent.

Ive been silently chipping away at creating a new infographic in the past week and I've hit a wall and would like some help. I followed the advice of and put what I have on GitHub as a simple markdown file, but I've ran into a couple of issues. You can see my progress at g-csg.github.io and the repo is at github.com/g-csg/g-csg.github.io . It is very much in a largely unfinished state.

1) "Chink Shit" is a sure way to get the project removed from Github, I initially planned putting it on gitgud.io but I could not figure out how to get Gitlab's CI/CD to generate and host the webpage. I would say that this is a minor issue, I am willing to forego the name in favor of hosting the project on a platform like Github.

2) The use of tables (as displayed currently on the website) is definitely not the way to go; placing description text and images will be an absolute nightmare. I am not entirely sure if markdown is the smart and simple way of doing this or if I should instead switch to HTML/CSS (which I have little experience in)

3) From what I understand, using raw HTML is kinda broken if you use it in conjuction with markdown; that is, Jekyll with have a hard time doing things correctly. My biggest issue with this is that collapsible menus do not render properly, meaning I cannot tuck away "Phones" and "Consumer Electronics" as clickable, collapsible sections without it looking ugly.

4) I have no idea how CSS works with Jekyll

5) I'd like it to be mobile-friendly, meaning that horizontal space is limited, further making the "tables" approach less favorable.

I've also entertained the idea of taking a more "website"-approach with different pages for different sections (e.g .../phones.html, /mice.html), but I think having everything on one page is easier for users to simply browse the content.

If you have any critiques, ideas, or even just more products to add, please let me know. My email is listed on the github page or you can reply here

>"Chink Shit" is a sure way to get the project removed from Github
why tho?

Sjws

I'd just change the name because unfortunately everything had to be censored online nowadays

the reason why "Webm for Retards" moved to gitgud.io from Github was due to its name (iirc), I fear that the same will happen for "Chink Shit." You can see the "Webm..." project here:
github.com/nixxquality/WebMConverter

Even if it doesn't pan out, I do appreciate the work. The info graphic we have now is way too old to even be super relevant

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14480868

> wanting to try a new shaving method
> starts looking for double edge safety razors
> liked this the German MERKUR Futur ($62.50)
> found out the patent expired and the Chinese started making a clone ($14.99)
> thanks capitalism

Attached: 123123123.jpg (620x572, 26K)

What instruments do you think could be made for cheap? I'm guessing you're probably underestimating what goes into them based off what you said about the $46 guitar. Really the cheapest and most versatile instrument I can think of would be a midi keyboard. Wonder how much those go for on the cheap chink market

banjo (accoustic)
guitar (accoustic)
sitar, violin, viola, ukelele
harp (literally a piece of wood with cheap $1 strings)
basically any string instrument
drums
cymbal , gong
tuning fork
bagpipe.

this is why it always pays to check amazon for the same product.
$114 at ali aliexpress.com/item/32906752682.html
$12 at amazon amazon.com/P-Potkin-Wooden-Mouth-Musical-Instrument/dp/B015Y18ULU/

also inb4 "$400 pickups muh audiophile ears" blah blah blah

I wanna believe, but timezone tomfoolery makes me kinda doubt it.

Attached: 1540020505257.png (827x1537, 129K)

Fasttech is pretty good for vape stuff.

>【8】Arrive at destination country 2019-06-07 09:27:09
we can only hope. a few packages actually made it to my country. maybe.
>China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus
how often do you get the item but the tracking still says its in china?

What does /csg/ think about U-NAS cases?
They retail for $150~160 USD (250W 1U Flex included) but Taobao has refurbished cases for ¥66.59 RMB (10 bux) with no PSU.

Sata backpane ITX motherboard 120mm fan, takes standard 1U or 1U Flex PSUs.
4 hot swappable 3.5/2.5" bays with 2 more 2.5" internal bays.

Attached: topleft[1].jpg (1138x759, 273K)

The cheap tracking services aren't registered so they stop being tracked after leaving China

I bet an electric guitar can be made cheaper than an acoustic one. Acoustic guitars need a sound chamber made of what's basically layered and bent wood veneer to sound right, while you can make an electric guitar out of MDF and not care for the most part. Chink pickups shouldn't be too expensive, since they're basically just a permanent magnet wrapped in enamel wire.

Just got one I ordered from Cirno's store. The 2way feels really smooth and the print quality is great. It took 63 days to arrive instead of the promised 60, so I got a full refund. Bought a 150x50 inner pillow for it from a local store. (No photo as I'm not at home atm)

>(No photo as I'm not at home atm)
Well who'd you get on it, at least?

Sounds good to me. As long as the case provides enough depth for a decent fan if the stock one isn't good enough.

The Calorie Queen.

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (390x550, 52K)

>What does /csg/ think about U-NAS cases?
Too niche, you're probably better off looking up some YouTube reviews on those.

Besides that for 160USD it's still cheaper to buy an old server, underclock and ram some HDDs in there.

You're definitely underestimating the workmanship that goes into these instruments, especially acoustic stringed instruments. Like that other user said, electric stringed instruments are way easier to make cheaper. Look into what actually goes into making some of these, like a harp is nowhere near as simple as a piece of wood with some strings. As for the drums, cymbals, gongs, and tuning forks I would imagine you should be able to find relatively cheap chink versions of these. Bag pipes I have no clue on, but I have a feeling you probably wouldn't want a super cheap chink bagpipe, or at least your neighbors wouldn't.
Nah chink pickups can definitely be good enough. Especially for someone who is just starting off, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Excellent choice, love those crazy eyes.

I was thinking about getting one off Cirno's store, but instead went for the Coscase store because it was like $20 less. It seemed like most of the stores had the same products so I assumed they're all essentially the same. Hoping it comes in the estimated 25 days, my pillow needs a proper case

>• user shares his recent purchase list (Cross-thread)
>3k padded bike saddle with a taint cutout for minimum pressure and maximum aeration
link please ?

No PSU/board would be fine so long as they have the drive slots and passive backplane
Link please

>Taobao has refurbished cases for ¥66.59 RMB (10 bux) with no PSU.
link?

Takes standard 120mm fans, stock one is a standard 3 pin connector without the 3rd wire though.

For $160 USD it's not worth it, but refurbished for $10 bux for case with backpane and no PSU sounds decent.

It's type B or C

item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.7.3df320c2xyiOwO&id=590596125983&ns=1&abbucket=13&fbclid=IwAR2kJ0DzHiBtp6qaEKj0xsfWXg20vtgAKrrbS_Ap3ljo1yrmTTZuVFuNPpc#detail

They also sell brand new ones with J1900 boards 4G ram 16gb msata drive dual gigabit 82583 and PSUs for like 330 RMB
5th option, comes with "Black Synology" preinstalled which I assume is just Xpenology.
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.47df693cuxKckb&id=590457020412&ns=1&abbucket=13#detail

Err scratch that, it's Type B case, the "2nd or 3rd" option I meant, depending on USB type I think?

Best /csg/ alternative to Philips Hue lights?

How long it takes to ship my shit?

Attached: IMG_20190608_085945.jpg (1080x1384, 128K)

yeelight

Is there any chink knife which is as good value as the 8 euro Opinel No. 8 in carbon steel?

Attached: ndeg10_carbone_web.jpg (1520x900, 99K)

80 cent compass works.

Attached: IMG_20190608_103927.jpg (1840x3264, 1.45M)

At this point I would probably be contacting the seller. Aliexpress Standard Shipping should be fast and have reliable tracking.

Does it get stuck when you hold it at an angle? I want a chink navball to install into my car that I don't own.

I need a USB C to Micro B cable, like 2M long but I can't find any decent brand on Aliexpress, any recommendations? I don't want something that'll break in a few weeks

Attached: 891Rn7S.png (640x1136, 839K)

bring something interesting to the conversation. your generic whining is a bore.
a guitar is just a hollow cavity with some strings over it. we learned this in 3rd grade making a guitar out of a ruler, some fishing wire and an empty kleenex box.
>learn how a harp is made its so complicated
naw man, read for yourself
>madehow.com/Volume-3/Harp.html
a triangle of wood, the strings and of course the keys to tune the strings. its not rocket science, its just some tension strings!

Well shit it's simple then. Why don't you make some instruments out of a Fisher Price box and rubber bands then?

Go hang yourself, faggot.

Bought a Pocophone F1 from here:
nl.aliexpress.com/item/32916831509.html
But I clicked the Indian 64G Blue version instead of EU 64G Blue, how fucked am I now?

Attached: 1556644565819.jpg (641x641, 78K)

What do you need it for user? I got an anker one to connect my FiiO DAC to my Galaxy S8, and not only did it not work but it stopped the port working one way up aside from on USB A-C Cables.

Post more

Attached: UWU.jpg (1595x1011, 253K)

Very, do your best to cancel it retard

kANKER MOngool

Is it really that important to buy the global version of xiaomi's stuff? Is it just because sometimes they make you wait months to unlock the bootloader?

It's already sent my way, can you send it back or am I fucked?

Attached: 94C2D7795F1A4FA8B1221FF880292017.jpg (418x420, 80K)

Ugreen?

Attached: 1557048442724.jpg (900x706, 141K)

Or you could just live in a country that doesn't have fucked up 4g bands?

God I wish I were that hairless, but alas my forebears are of scotland.

>that's ok
Haha, I'm fucked.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08-11-22-40-248_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1080x1929, 209K)

He's not naturally hairless

>that’s ok
This a Brit thing. They use it instead of “you’re welcome”.

The older we get the less hair we have on top and the more hair we have down below. By which I mean hobbit feet of course.

wow i didn't know that. guessing the chinks picked it up from the brits in hong kong, like pajeets with their "do the needful".

Thank you

for keyboard switches I always stick to kbdfans (either the site or their store on ali)
the cooljazz store is good too