I hate Apple's decision to ditch the iTunes store in favor of Apple Music. If you don't buy the music on the store...

I hate Apple's decision to ditch the iTunes store in favor of Apple Music. If you don't buy the music on the store, then you're basically renting the music. If you ever cancel your Apple Music subscription, you lose access to the music you selected. It's a cheap money grab because Apple makes more on AM subs than they do when you legit purchase the music.
Is iTunes bloated as fuck and in desperate need of a redesign? Sure, but I don't want to be shekel'd to death for the music I love, either.

Attached: iTunes.jpg (1200x800, 43K)

>not downloading your Apple Music library
>not gutting the DRM from said downloads
>not owning DRM stripper music on external hard drives

How do you even function?

I’ll pay the shekels here and there for a month of access, download the fuck out of stuff and strip it.

Anybody actually caring about this Jew iTunes store and actually buying individual songs/albums is 100% boomer.
Calm your tits

>i need to own these 1's and 0's on my hard drive

what program do i need to remove DRM from my apple music?

>If you don't buy the music on the store, then you're basically renting the music. If you ever cancel your Apple Music subscription, you lose access to the music you selected.
Uh, isn't that how it already works?

Store is still there you mong. It’s just iTunes without sync, podcasts and videos (which all got their own apps)

you can still access and download from the itunes store

Learn to pirate, brainlet.

He's memeing it doesn't exist

Not downloading the mp3 files and moving your them to itunes

y'arrr

>downloading mp3s
Plebs, the lot of you.

What I appreciate about all this is you won't have to fucking have iTunes bloat if you just want to manage your phone anymore. Hopefully, they will come up with something nice to manage files and apps AHAHAHAHAHAHA who the fuck am I kidding....

A long time ago, when I used to have a collection of music and not just listen to low quality shit in rare occasions I used to like iTunes. Mainly because it was easy to deal with tagging on shit that wasn't properly tagged, I could copy tagged albums over a folder and they would automagifuckingly show up on iTunes, easily manageable and all.

Nowadays I use AIMP because Foobar2k requires laggy skins to do something similar and MusicBee is convoluted as fuck. I wish there was a proper iTunes clone.

Wait, so Apple will no longer sell .m4a music files?

yea but only snot sucking retards still use garbage like anything you just named in 2019.
If you don't have a copy of drm free media then you're probably beyond redemption and don't have the intelligence to be questioning your masters like this.

Just use audacity, or some other software that does the same, and let it record the output of apple music, convert it to mp3.
The thing is, in some countries this is legal.

have you ever tried climbing a step up the evolutionary ladder to become a chimp

You're retarded

>It’s just iTunes without sync, podcasts and videos (which all got their own apps)
>podcasts
But that's literally the only reason I have iTunes. It's been the easiest podcast manager for me.

Step 1/ buy ipod from ebay
Step 2/ visit pirate bay org
Step 3/ pirate tunes

Download a pirated version of "Sidify Apple Music Converter" to de-drm your Apple Music music. It's a chinkman program, but it does its job.

So now you can finally delete all of the bloat and keep only what interests you.

iToilet.

>If you don't buy the music on the store, then you're basically renting the music.
Yes, that's how streaming works. Who cares?

If you don't like renting music, just pirate the shit like a normal person. What the hell is the issues?

>he doesn't own vinyl
*raughs*