Continuing this thread

Continuing this thread
Where do foreign programmers go to hang out and shit?
Do japanese programmers really all use Ruby and hang out on twitter and shit?

Attached: chrome_2019-06-06_23-32-17.png (1120x595, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/suguru03/made-in-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=6iyCBXpDaD8
wankuma.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0-vWT-t0UHg
x86opti.connpass.com/event/76947/
cybozu.co.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, fucking weeb.

i just want a programming qt to fertilize

they watch a lot of cricket, play some vidya, and are pretty religious. honestly, they are living more balances lives than many of us

>watch a lot of cricket
what?

you get a pull request by some foreign fuck on github that just wanted to get his name on the contributors list for adding a \n somewhere

github.com/suguru03/made-in-japan

why do japanese people love Ruby so much

Why are you interested in Japanese programmers?
I'm Japanese.

I wonder what the programming ecosystem is like in foreign countries. In particular I'm tired of the usual Jow Forums/twitter/reddit/github loop that I have each day and want to try to breathe another atmosphere.

The image in the OP is from a presentation I ran into while looking up vectorization stuff youtube.com/watch?v=6iyCBXpDaD8

Attached: 1548092867489.webm (1122x800, 2.97M)

>I'm Japanese
L O N D O N

Attached: 1361955219932.gif (300x169, 1018K)

i remember hearing a while ago on a career questions thread on Reddit that some guy worked at a startup in japan. Didn't occur to me before that startups weren't only an American concept for some reason.

Can't imagine how the Japanese work-ethic mixes in with the already fucked up programmer labor climate

Attached: software-engineer-salary-world-experience20190226.png (1110x1972, 73K)

is right.
And the movie is from some studying groups. The most famous one is wankuma, but I don't know its detail. Those groups are focused on web languages usually.

>studying groups
can you explain more
are there western equivalents. are they just public little panels to talk about shit?
where can I watch wankuma ones?

Attached: moth wife.jpg (540x354, 47K)

I've already answered your dumb fucking thread, nigger.

Attached: 1559897166417.gif (332x244, 1.98M)

As you know, programmer's environment is really awful in Japan. So he might try to improve or escape from it.

Wankuma's official HP is here, wankuma.com/
As far as I see, they don't upload their video.

Your video is not from wankuma apparently, but I can't find the name of group.
And I know the famous video, youtube.com/watch?v=0-vWT-t0UHg , which is explaining K&R's malloc.
I don't know about these groups, but there are so many videos like these from 2010.

what is it with japanese websites that use MS ゴシック
it's comfy

>Your video is not from wankuma apparently, but I can't find the name of group.
would this help

i cant read moon

x86opti.connpass.com/event/76947/

Oh, thanks, it's connpass. It's probably under cybozu, which is one of famous companies. cybozu.co.jp/

If I learn moon will I meet a cute programming cake boss that will take care of me and let me fuck her?

Attached: 1527977760450.jpg (1024x831, 104K)

Yes, if you were living in 2D world.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>tfw no cake anything
>ever

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 05 [720p]_00:17:08_06.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

thanks jpn user, this is an interesting ecosystem and I wish the US had a similar equivalent. We just have "hackathons" full of webdevs

all russians are reverse engineers making shit on unknowncheats.me

name ONE thing russians have programmed

ONE

But you have it around silicon valley, don't you? We have no programmer's networks over companies, because we don't have labor market and we don't change companies. For example, we can't name crucial engineer's name when we would found a startup if we could get him. We don't know others in other companies. So I seem they are trying to break these first barriers for startup.
As for hakkerson, some of us are trying to do it here.

dollchan and DesuDesuTalk

are you larping a japanese incel that cant type for shit suddenly

Pajeet programmer here. We hang out in our tribe. Either for dinner or a large get-together for a religious holiday. We also do a summer camping trip

>We hang out in our tribe.

Attached: 1552883726763.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

>and we don't change companies
why? what if your company fails or treats you like shit?

Become slaves as you know. google it with 社畜.

What's so funny? :confused:

>The social animal (Japanese: social animal / しゃちくShachiku ) is a self-deprecating term for the office workers at the bottom of Japanese companies. The words are derived from "the club" and "livestock", meaning "the company's livestock", which first appeared in Japan in the 1990s, and then The East Asian world has become increasingly popular.

Here in america we call this a wage slave or doomer

Attached: phil.png (440x495, 226K)

The biggest differences are salary and long working time. Our wage slaves work longer time with half salary of you, because we don't fire any idiot and high skilled worker must care about them, and this causes low productivity, and this causes longer working time and low salary. This negative spiral must be removed, but we can't find any good way so far.