Attached: MS1-2212.jpg (1200x700, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lb7wvZEJ9Og
youtu.be/4Fwi2C0Hgz8
youtube.com/watch?v=pVjVEoXjIZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

current /iemg/ good cheap memes are:
>KZ ZSN/ZS10 Pro
they're great if you like v-shaped signature, has great bass. Has a weird treble hole in the 6K Hz region though. Overall, they're really great for first iems.

Attached: KZZSN.jpg (1400x900, 177K)

>Tin Audio T2
Mighty balanced (though a bit trebly for some people) but has a weak bass that's gonna take long to appreciate (no ugly-ass muddiness) if you're not used to it. They're almost always on sale too.
No problems really, besides some people having cable problems (easily and cheaply replaced).

protip: don't go for the T2 Pros, they're hot as shit in the treble. and if you can, go with the T3s (for better bass)

Attached: TINAUDIOT2.jpg (1024x658, 65K)

>RevoNext QT2/QT2S
or the zishan-user special
they are iems with actual sub-bass. v-shaped and fun. fit is supposedly good. QC is a bit iffy on some people, but zishan-user fucking shills this thing like there's no tomorrow.

protip: get the QT2S if you can for a better cable.

Attached: REVONEXTQT2S.jpg (1400x900, 160K)

>Sony MH750/MH755
Can be found very cheap and has a good v-shaped/balanced-ish sound. Follows the Harman TC closely. Two major cons is distortion on high volume, and can be found fake on Ebay. Someone on this thread should give a good seller here on Ebay. Also has a weird cable

Protip: if you're handy with electronics and shit, recable these.

A better alternative to these are the Moondrop Crescents for $30

Attached: SONYMH755.jpg (600x315, 31K)

*resurrection
fuck

Asked this before but /iemg/ keeps dying.
Are the ZSN Pro marginally better from the not pro, worse, or about the same?

what is your iem of choice tonight user

Attached: AD496BAD-3BBE-40E9-9AC0-29D1B1F72324.jpg (3414x2941, 1.59M)

Was looking for a top of the line IEM.
>Budget:. Around 1000 to 1500
>Wired
>Past IEM: Soundmagic E10.

I was looking at Andromedas from campfire audio but hear they're super sensitive and wasn't sure if my WA7 would be a good match

they're tuned differently for sure, but it seems that ZSN Pros have more bass and treble, which in turn, be even more v-shaped than the ZSNs (which are praised for being relatively neutral).

Cant find my cable so this will have to do

Attached: 1559977255.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

With a budget like that you should be more fucking specific, or you're just wasting money

ayyyyyyyyyy

im giving the Hi-Res autism a break tonight... just got my macbook air and BT Tin T2 and just youtubing 90s dance music... so comfy ....

Attached: IMG_1888.jpg (3264x2448, 2.82M)

I don't give a shit. Maybe a balanced sound signature if I have to be specific.

I'm on city pop shit now. maximum comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lb7wvZEJ9Og
the drums on this track is fucking sweet.

Just get Einsear T2 instead of risking yourself purchasing a fake of this

fucking thread will die again
but bump

None idk what is the best cheap DAP to buy that I don't need DAC for
Also my first iems(zs10 Pro) may have been YANWEN'D

MDR EX1000 you're a retard btw
Lookin' gud
Nah. The ZSN Pro is just much more sensitive and will blast your ears. ZSN looks better anyway.
Edit this. Tin audio are based as fuck and changed both the cable and the connectors. They also fixed the slight color deviations between batches. They even replaced the packaging because people said it stunk like a chemical factory. Basado.

I LOVE YANWEN!
Shanling M0 btw.

BUMP

How do these things do in the rain?

Most of them hold up really well. It's hard to water damage drivers unless you put them in the washing machine or pour water directly in the nozzle. Might want to put them in some dissicant after a rainy day if they are tube based.

>$200
>Phone with apple usb c dongle
>IEM or Earbud idc
> refer to above
> Warm
> T2, Moondrop crescent, KZ ZST, iSine LX
Ive been eyeing the Cardas EM5813 but the measurements on them look really weird.

Cardas is meme tier. BGVP DMS.

Ok
Got a couple more questions, if u pls
How much are we talking for highest quality iems?
Would they be worth it if you just listen on a phone?
And do they make high quality cables with mics?
Cuz both of the androids ive had have that issue where voice commands start happening randomly if you plug in micless earphones

-Yes if your phone is not shit that is.
-Yes. Only BGVP bothers manufacturing those.

Wat sort of specs should i be looking at to know if my phone is shit?
Ive got a redmi note 5

There's no way to tell how shit it is. If the manufacturer isn't outright boasting about their DAC like LG the only way tell is to judge the overall quality of the phone. Redmi note 5 is perfectly fine I have it too.

Looking for some cheap bt earbuds with a battery case. Anyone who tested something out that was decent?

Do not mind chink shit.

these are supposed to be decent, haven't tried them out myself tho
QCY QS1
they're ~20€

Attached: QCY-qs1-TWS-50-auriculares-Bluetooth-3D-estéreo-inalámbrico-del-auricular-con-micrófono-dual-Vl3G (640x640, 34K)

>from Soundmagic E10
>jumping to 1k IEMs
wew lads

the usual

Attached: hiby r3 kanas pro noir sndtrk.jpg (1200x911, 199K)

Got some Tin Audio T3s coming in the mail on monday. First time in my life spending more than $15 on headphones. Will it be worth it?

should've gone with the t2 pros

>t2 pro
yeesh

Dis gud brother. You might not notice how good it is at first but if you ever go back god you'll miss them.
No

buy knowledge zenith

Baste

>knowledge zenith
why do chifi companies have such weird names?

what does bgvp stands for anyway?

Just the usual

Attached: 20190608_101224.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

Budget Gear for Various Personalities

Probably google translated from chinese.

I think it's a cool name. Much better than TFZ at least.

Bump

Your retarded thot OP killed the thread in the egg

What's the deal with the chink CCA, any good?

Got my Tin T2 and TRN replacement cable yesterday.
Could not get TRN cable to fit T2. FInally gave up and connected stock cable. So this is the power of MMCX.
What do?

CCA 10 is good. The rest is shit. It's just KZ really.
Does it fall off or is it just impossible to plug in ?

Thx frend

The original plugged in nicely kinda hard though
Replacement I couldn't get in at all.
You reckon it will loosen up with time?

The MMCX is plug is made of the plug itself and a retaining ring. Get pliers and press it smaller. To make it larger get a screwdriver in the hole in the ring.
Here's an example : youtu.be/4Fwi2C0Hgz8

So apparently, for the Tin audio T2 there's bass and there's also balanced. Which one should I get, or is it up to users' personal preferences?

are the es4 any good? i like that design

Attached: 349151267933897283.jpg (800x800, 174K)

>Bass and balanced
>T2
What ? I assume you're talking about pro and non-pro if you are then get regular the pro stinks.
It is. Warm and soft if a bit hazy in the vocals.
Black looks better. The red crossover doesn't look as good under the blue plastic.

>i like that design
You're sick

You're a fag. It looks good irl and that techy exposed crossover look is completely unique.

Actual kz szn owner here, it's a piece of shit with terrible highs, thank you for making me fall for the chink meme, never again.

No, it looks like you have never had sex

Right, my mistake, I'll heed your words and get the non-pro. Should I also get a replacement cable since I've seen quite a number of reviews saying the stock cable is trash.

nice, ill get them thanks
lol i know but i don't like the design on pic related for some reason

Attached: 985630339537282518.jpg (800x800, 164K)

And it looks like you need English classes.
Don't bother. Tin Audio got based and and replaced the cable and the connectors with better ones. Make sure to buy it off wooeasy / ak audio to get the new ones.
It's the ZSN's weakest point I thought it was pretty clear. Keep in mind that it's only 20$.
Next time read the reviews moron.

All right. Will look into it
Cheers

are these cable upgrades a must or just a meme

Attached: KZ-2-5mm-balanced-silver-plating-upgrade-cable-0-75-mm-pin-ZST-ZS6-ES4-ZS5.jpg (800x800, 281K)

They don't sound any different. You should replace them according to their build quality. A good cable doesn't kink, doesn't tangle easily has gold plated contacts and doesn't die in a week. KZ's cables all suck.

am i the only person who cannot wear these without them falling out or hurting my ears? i've tried 3 different in ears with different tips and sizes and still no go, wut do?

What models ? Comfy in ears exist. TenHZ P4 Pro is ridiculously comfy.

have you tried swapping cables on KZs? their stock cables are absolute garbage and even though "cables dont make a difference" these do. way less resistance and an actual audible diffrence in soundstage and clarity in general.

Had a model of KZ, some sonys and Vsonic VsD3s. also had inair tips for the KZ and they still fell out.

Alright, I've ordered the Tin audio. Thanks.

yikes

nice

I know that KZ stocks are shit, but I wonder how the stock cables that the CCA C10 comes with since I know that they're different than the ones that usually come with other KZ IEMs.

Only the connectors and splitter are different. The main piece aka the braided wires are identical which makes them just as bad.

I see, I'll probably get a better cable down the line, hopefully one that includes a mic.

>budget
300 eur
>location
latvia
>wired/wireless
wireless strongly preferred but if absolutley necessary will stick to wires
>type
idc
>sound signature
mid high i guess
>past IEMs
new to iems
also, is it worth it to buy a dap/portable amp in addition to the IEMs?

how big is the sound difference between IEMs and full size headphones of the same price?

DAPs are useless if you use Bluetooth. But you shouldn't because Bluetooth sucks balls. If you don't care order the TSMR 3 PRO. Nothing can go wrong with these.

about seven inches

Thoughts on Campfire Comet?
Im looking for an iem with thick mids but doesnt sacrifice the bass and treble. Basically Im looking for the HD58X of iems.

Attached: 60285126_387870271816912_8501557681648405146_n.jpg (640x640, 62K)

the problem with the tsmr 3 pro is that id have to wait an extremely long time
and my only headphone pair has broken stereo, one side is louder than the other(tested both on pc and on phone, most of the music i listen to i do on mobile so yeah)
also, do you think its better getting bluetooth headphones or IEMs?(as i understand both sacrifice audio quality when compared to full size headphones)

>thick mids
>Doesn't sacrifice bass or treble
Choose one.

>Hd58X
TenHZ P4 Pro / TSMR 3 pro / niceHCK Dt600
How is that a problem at all ? Just order some 5 dorra shit on Amazon in the meantime or just learn to live for a month without it.
Bluetooth headphones are shit and Bluetooth IEMs are even shittier. Honestly I would just buy the QCY QS1 if I wanted convenience.

>>thick mids
>>Doesn't sacrifice bass or treble
>Choose one.
The Elex says hi.

The elex doesn't have thick mids. It's just a very good balanced headphones.

Thanks user I'll checkout those iems.
And yeah to a certain extent the 58X also retains highs and lows with thick mids, will upgrade to the elex soon as said.

So the zishan z1 or 2 are a no go? I thought foregoing a display might get me more battery life

Only suitable for headphones unless you have the knowledge required to extensively mod it.
The M0 holds up quite well don't worry about it.

Bump

there is no zishan z1 you are thinking of the walnut...

Walnut v1 is just 16/44.1 avoid it
Zishan Z2 is fun little fidget cube that happens to kave an AK4490 and can do DSD 5,6mhz and the analogue volume controll is really nice.... also can use it as a DAC
Zishan Z3 has an oled Display and is much more user friendly its the one to get if you are on an extreme budget and just want t get your feet wet with Hi-Res...

Then at 5 times the price you have the Zishan DSD with AK4497eq and balanced outpt which i own and love .. and the Shanling M0 and M1 etc and they are great players too ...

then at 10 times the price you start getting into Sony / Astell Kern territory and Meh ... its not 10x the performance thats for sure

> [picture related] poverty tier audiophile setup .... less than a bottle of spirits

Attached: IMG_0157.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

Anyways im off to do a 50km beach front loop on my Fred Sled with Samsung Gearfit 2 + BT Tin T2 + spare MMCX BT cable.... Should be good for about 7 hours of music on the round trip... Melodic Breakbeat is on the menu today,

youtube.com/watch?v=pVjVEoXjIZs

Attached: IMG_7304.jpg (3264x2448, 3.84M)

Im back, just sucked off some nigger
What a nice day

Is LDAC a meme? If so (briefly) why?
Is aptX HD a meme? If so (briefly) why?

Radstone ES100, Audis Amplify, and Shure RMCE-BT2 support both; Sony MUC-M2BT1 supports LDAC (and regular aptX). Confirmation bias tells me that they're all amazing so, genuine question, are any of them worthwhile for a relatively cable-free mobile audio listening experience?

> is LDAC a meme ?

YES. It has a lot of weird things going for it. First it's a proprietary Sony LOSSY 24bit codec. I have done a lot of digging and the Devs were very coy about it. I believe it's based on windows media audio pro 10 that also has a lossy 24/96 profile.

Secondly pretty much only Sony make headphones that support it There is a sweet MMCX neckband called the Sony MUC BT10 which is super rare and a few andro guys use... but it's niche huge investment for little gain. It's pure Sony Koolaid but I did hear it was getting baked into Stock Android at some point.

I ordered these white foam earpads for my VE Monks. Hopefully they aren't as fkn cheap as the pads that came with the VE monks. Speaking of, anyone have tips for putting them on the earphones? I always manage to slightly rip the foam.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 320K)

>Is aptX HD a meme ?

Lesser so. It's got wide support a lot of android phones support it .. a lot of the cheaper chink headsets and BT cables support it. It's designed to do LOSSLESS 16 bit which I great for most enthusiasts that have ollectes a solid flac library. Problem is most people don't have their phones filled with entirely with flac and almost most streams and libraries are lossy so your not getting the most out of the format so meh... plus. I iPhone support because it's Qualcomm technology and they bitter enemies with apple.

> Zishans Take on wireless

BT audio that uses the AAC codec is literally universally supported at this Point. All phones support it. All computers support it. All the cheap chink BT MMCX and 2pom adapters support it. It's transparent to my ears with even with flac source and you aren't really losing anything from any lossy stream. It's just werks and BT is super super convenient with laptop phone and watch all piping audio to my ears.

Then if I want to do serious listening I whip out my DAP and Wired IEMs and Pipe full 5.6 MHz DSD to my ears and that's when the next level of performance kicks in and really becomes audible.

have sex
have one rn as my main-ish IEMs (been going back in forth with ED16s). ES4s are plenty good, but only when EQd, cause they sound too warm.

>Your Budget
50€ max
>Your Location
Kraut
>Wired/wireless
wired
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
just normal in ears?
>Sound signature
no bass heavy shit, more towards a neutral sound signature
>Past IEMs
apple earbuds, sony mdr-ex450 or 650 something something, sennheiser cx-300 ii precision

the apple earbuds always fell out but had good sound, sonys were a perfect fit for my ear canals and sound was good (but they were super ugly), sennheiser didn’t fit my ear canal and sounded tinny and the headphone jack was annoyingly huge

I am looking for reasonably priced in ears that look good and aren’t chinkshit.
I thought about getting the soundmagic e11 black (technically chinkshit but they are sold everywhere), but idk about the metal parts everywhere...what’s up with that? why is the aluminum meme spreading to in ears?

Attached: 8FAF3D41-4232-491B-915F-EFC1BA8E0FD7.gif (359x443, 34K)

Tin Audio T2s?o