Redpill me on 5g

redpill me on 5g

Attached: feel5g.jpg (647x398, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aaemonline.org/emf_rf_position.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27454111
reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2
snopes.com/fact-check/5g-cellular-test-birds/
youtube.com/watch?v=DkpcqoLZeAM
youtu.be/FcysZ65Mpp8
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
archlighting.com/products/lighting-controls/leafnut-wireless-control-system-venture-lighting_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3G = Internet that is fast enough for 95% of mobile uses
4G = Botnet Beta
5G = Full Blown Botnet

Pretty dangerous stuff. It's 1 more G than we're used to and just look at how crazy the world is now.

complete noob brainlet here but what do you mean by this explain to me like im a kid. I know what the internet is and how it works but thats it

I thought it was your usual conspiracy theory shit but apparently a majority of non-industry funded studies have found damage to humans by wireless technology

And yet if someone posted 3G internet speed as their ONLY option, all of Jow Forums would bring hellfire on them for living in a third world country.

Still think 3G is "fast enough"?

Whenever this thread gets posted, it's a bunch of shitposting and posulating in the comments. It's always unsatisfying and leaves me with more questions than answers.

FDA safety for wireless shit basically just ensures you're not getting melted by the signal, aside from that they don't ensure it isn't going to fuck with your sleep or other less obvious shit. 5G is unironically pretty sus.

how though? Radio waves are non ionizing and they are less energy than visible light.

Do you have any sources for your claim ,because I actually want to know?

>wireless technology is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

3g max speed is like 15mbps, it is and was plenty fast, assuming you had good coverage.
faster than most peoples hardwired internet.

From what I've seen from looking up if there were any conclusive studies on it, it was showing that industry shills were cool with it but independents were hesitant to OK it.

> 15mbps
> plenty fast

Choose one

This

3G, 4G and 5G all use the same radio waves

Guy at work tried the 5G "is concerning" bullshit on me and when I asked him to explain he literally "didn't want to"

In order to load this site in less than half a second, you only need 1/3rd of that.

Cool, but what if I want to download something, watch an HD video or low latency game? Kinda screwed, aren't I?

Right.

I've yet to hear an actually compelling argument that explains why 5G is dangerous.

rofl

All 5g is faster roaming Internet isn't it?

>95% of users
you can't low latency on mobile, and throughput is irrelevant to latency
dumbfuck..

Whatever, point stands jackass

aaemonline.org/emf_rf_position.php

no it doesn't.
15mbps is plenty for youtube video, he's right.

Nope, not a 4K YouTube video (which let's be honest is the only real way to view)

user... that site is full of cranks.

this

>n-not 4k guys
>I need 4k on my shitty phone!
get lost, reddit

I want 4K on my shitty phone.

I was interested to hear that, so I had a look. It seems in the past they supported something bogus, and so now they're considered quacks. But in their 5g statement, they quote studies from reputable sources. Do you have any specific reasons to call them cranks?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27454111

>there is strong evidence that long-term exposure to certain EMFs is a risk factor for diseases such as certain cancers, Alzheimer's disease, and male infertility

>The U.S. government invited an expert panel to make a majority-rules declaration in response to the $25 million U.S. government National Toxicology Program (NTP) study of cell phone radiation in animals. After a three-day review of the study data, they voted to strengthen the conclusions that cell phone radiation caused health effects in the cell phone radiation exposed rats and mice.

>water is wet
thanks user

>yeah i trust the government this time, surely they wouldn't lie like the previous times.
Retard

>certain EMFs
Hmm which ones user? You don't seem to care

The goyim are still breeding at unacceptable rates. 5G is a jew plot to sterilize white people.

>deployed worldwide
Go back to your board.

Damn never thought about it like that

This is exactly why Huawei 5G is getting banned in the US and Europe and we are getting the Mossad approved version.

>not deployed in Israel
Watcha doin Rabbi?

>Radio-frequency radiation (RF) (3 MHz to 300 GHz) is emitted from radio and TV broadcast antennas, Wi-Fi access points, routers, and clients (e.g. smartphones, tablets), cordless and mobile phones including their base stations, and Bluetooth devices.
l2read

>I get my facts from Jow Forums
Ok smooth brain

I saw 3 dead birds in the last 2 days.
I usually never see them so I find it a bit strange.

Attached: 1527091676604.jpg (270x400, 104K)

>Mobile users
4g and 5g are both used by stationary computers and notebooks. It's technology not only for mobile phones and never really was, it's meant to replace expensive wires with less expensive towers.

5g radiation is already killing trees and birds

Attached: 824f81228232FAM.jpg (1221x878, 204K)

Birds are not important, they stand in the way of progress. All they do is shit around, block sunlight for solar panels and delay plane schedules.

This story has been proven false, stop parroting it

Yup just look around you. If you like what you see your going to love what’s coming next.

>bioinitiative.org
thousands of studies showing EMF are related to cancer, endocrine disruption, sleep problems, neurological disorders, etc.

Lol no. Fucking idiot.

You're entitled

proof mr. goldstein?

The proof is extremely easy to find, but I bet without me spoon feeding it you will not seek it out.

Here’s a hint, the timing of the only 5g test conducted in The Hague didn’t even coincide with the separate event of the birds deaths. This is easy information to find.

So in other words theres no proof

It's more than enough for facetime which is the most data requiring stuff you should do on your phone

>t. Communist cuck
Birds are there to sentinel us, and protect our freedom from foreign treaths

It's incredibly fast

It's a joke

>3 MHz to 300 GHz
Lmao

reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2

snopes.com/fact-check/5g-cellular-test-birds/

Much like chemtrails, vaccines and fluoride it's made to mind control people into being gay

youtube.com/watch?v=DkpcqoLZeAM

Too safe for the german government. We need to weaken encryption to catch the bad guys.

Attached: bill-gates.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

>snopes

so its true

>Health Nut News
ohhohhoh

>it's totally safe, dont believe your eyes, goyim!
>coroporations knows better what is good for you!

youtu.be/FcysZ65Mpp8

Attached: 825691401JhuSPM.jpg (592x802, 145K)

Even if its harmful its a good thing. We need more natural selection. Too many fags with allergies etc are still alive.

I spent 6 years with 3 mbps download and still played games + Skype no problem. Now I have 100/100 but it still pisses me off when people say shit like this.

>muh 5G is dangerous
flat earth tier conspiracy
are you all 40 years old soccer moms?

Anti 5G conspiracy is made to stop Huawei from growing and give western companies time to catch up.

Its obviously one person or a dedicated group spreading this shit on here. They always use the exact same talking points and images across the 100 threads they spam every fucking day.

radiowaves/wifi/cell-radiation so far might get you noggin/ball other types of related cancer when you're old and brittle

5g? might do its magic much quicker ...

dumb fucks and shills will claim it won't because dumb fucks and shills and its effect delayed by lenghty time span

check out the sources or if you can be bothered:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs

blond one is the 5g hitting your noggin

Attached: 1557796459235.gif (100x100, 19K)

why does anyone have to redpill you on 5g? don't be a fucking brainlet, learn electromagnetic theory which is basically the stuff behind wireless communications and you'll see for yourself.

Jow Forums users aren't supposed to ask stupid questions that could've been answered by doing some research in corresponding fields. gtfo.

Too much for the average consumerist on Jow Forums.

t. working on my PhD in optical communications for fronthaul of 5G NR.

More efficient pipe usage. More free bandwidth.

If the rich dont pay taxes wealth doesnt trickle down. They just cycle their money among themselves. Rule forever.

>5g causes cancer
>4g causes cancer
>3g causes cancer
>GSM causes cancer
>Radio waves cause cancer
Well there we have it. Retards who also believe in the Q LARP and shit up the boards with abstract variations of redditposting believe at least one thing real.

Attached: 1542610961746.jpg (720x303, 27K)

5G allows better location tracking as it used two multi-directional transmitters to improve signal strength (serious)

How is Cloud RAN going to work given it essentially requires fibre to every RRH which is prohibitively expensive?

How is this DNA-altering shit being greenlit for rollout but when someone uses CRISPR technology on fetuses they all lose their shit? Fuck this gayass clown world

Humans are not important. All they do is shit around, bother us at parks for no reason and try to kill us with planes.

disregard the retards who scream about it giving humans cancer
but look into how it might change the pollination patterns of insects like bees
we have very little knowledge on how smaller animals are affected by drastic changes in electromagnetic noise

>kills
lol no
but it is likely to affect their behaviour since they navigate with magnetic fields and such

3G ping to isp 120. bandwidth something.
4G ping to isp 40. bandwidth higher than 3G.
5G ping to isp I dont know better than 4G. Bandwidth way higher than 4G.

Bandwidth speeds up your download/upload time. Ping gives fast response. Coverage area per tower is smaller for higher G.

Yes you can do most things with 3G if not congested area by many people because 3G is low bandwidth technology. Stable 3mbit/s is enough for 1080p60 youtube, watching twitch might need 4mbit/s for same setting. If you can I recommend to tether your mobile plan via usb/wifi so you dont have to pay for multiple.

why is the gras still ok?

Kek we will all have cancer soon

activates my almonds

Attached: Who would lie on the internet.jpg (592x802, 197K)

>trees that have been dead for years
>wifi that has been up for months
cherry picking

CARCINOGEN

Based mmeme poster

Burden of proof is on you to prove the story is true, dumbass.

5g is a secret organisation that was owned and operated by Huggy Bear from the TV cop series, Starsky and Hutch, in the 1970's. 5G grew in prosperity because they protected people such as JFK Martin Luther King, Lenin, and Princess Dianna. Their popularity fell when it was pointed out that everyone they protected got assassinated

it sucks that people aren't discussing any science around this technology and just memeing half dead tree images.

Tree is bigger so it accumulates more radiation, retard

You probably don't even have a device that supports 4K resolution

MY.....ALMONDS.....THEY.....ARE.....OVERFLOWING.....

All of the generations don't use the same radio waves, brainlet.
4g LTE is in the 689-830Mhz range for almost all carriers.

5G carriers are upwards of 28,000Mhz to IIRC roughly 50,000Mhz. This is folds and folds greater than the waves you're exposed to now.

Now let's mump it back to 5Ghz wifi. And how it covers roughly 100 foot distance by your router assuming there isn't more than 1 wall in your way. Routers already kill plants near them because of the RF or puts out. "Non ionizing" is a meme term pro5g people spew because they think the only way frequencies hurt people is by giving them cancer. Except vibrating your shit to pieces is an issue to. 5G is such a high frequency and attenuates so quickly that they need to build very high amplitude towers and still only get a 1km range per tower. So they're putting these towers EVERYWHERE, including multiple housing units and complexes. Current 4G towers are actually big ole towers with fences and FCC warnings telling you about dangerous RF exposure.

This high amplitude, high frequencies can cook you similar to a microphone and exposure is supposed to be limited. You'll feel nauseous and fatigued, and your body will produce massive amounts of heat shock proteins trying to combat the new environment. To an extend that can be good. Like a 15 minute sauna. But extended it's very detrimental. Search it up goy.

5G has been called out all over the world by credible researchers and groups for being pushed way too fast and being untested long term on it's health risks

pic related

Attached: 7688A1F1-7847-43CE-B767-6B5ADB9F21A4.png (1536x2274, 167K)

are you blind? tree is only dying from the side of the transmitter (thats the lamp-like post)

>cockroaches can survive in radiation that would kill humans 1000 times over
>water bears get to breed in radiation that would kill cockroaches
>there are molds that actually gain energy from radiation
>c-corelation not causation! nothing is true until (((peer review))) funded by Soros says it is true!

I CAN SEE FOREVEEEEEER

Not even close to 5G, retard
>LeafNut uses WiMAC (wireless management and control) technology to remotely monitor and control the output of each individual street light using a combination of GPRS and FM radio frequency of 868 MHz.
archlighting.com/products/lighting-controls/leafnut-wireless-control-system-venture-lighting_o