3ds hacking is great. Post your stories or opinions

3ds hacking is great. Post your stories or opinions.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FmXz10HcDI
3ds.hacks.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I accidentally fell asleep while trying to hack my 3ds.
Now I can't get it to work it loads into lumia but that's about it and I don't remember what happened to my back up

I could probably help you, post pictures of the screen that shows up when It powers on.

I started back when cakefw was relevant, now I have so much obsilite hacking shit on my 3ds and don't know what to delete.

>.cia niggers

Better than 3dsx niggers

You could delete all of it, and do the fredminer method with 1.10 for free

>FBI manager
>.cia package
>.nsa file
what did homebrew devs mean by this

Does the 3ds have colored screens on boot that give some light diagnostic information?

Probably just funny names

What do you mean by "light diagnostic information"?

Kinda, depends on what color you have

he's asking in retard speak if he can have a verbose text-based boot sequence like a linux box

>3ds hacking is great.
Not really.
Vita can handle PSX fullspeed and just about any title. GBA emulation is also better on the Vita and it has a larger and brighter screen, especially if you have the OG model.
Hacking a 3DS is only useful if you want to play 3DS games. Otherwise, get a GPD product or a Vita.

Attached: 1559577082885.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

CIA stands for CTR importable archive

It’s great because you can find og 3ds’ for dirt cheap

Fredhax fascinates me, how can replacing the ds internet settings app with Japanese flipnote with a Lenny face flipnote launch code to install custom firmware?

This more a /v/ thread but whatever.
>bougth cheap 3ds
>hack it
>install a buch of games
>end up never playing them
>discover nds-boostrap
>been following development since the beginning
>at first it took almost 10 minutes to boot a game
>just wait (tm)
fast foward some moths
>finally functional
>play a bunch of DS games
>literally the only reason I still use my 3ds

Hotel Dusk is a great game btw, best game I played in a while, if you have 3ds and nds-boostrap go and play it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FmXz10HcDI

Attached: serveimage.jpg (408x272, 51K)

That's not hacking retard
Holy crap
The psp could run psx games natively, and the Vita happens to have the psp chip inside and uses it to run psp and psx games

hold on a sec user gotta get it from my drawer

Placing a corrupted drawing on DSi's Flipnote directory and tapping the screen 100+ times would also load a payload on the SD that launched homebrew channel.

The impressive part here was finding the vulnerability
Building the hack afterwards is a kids game

Hey user here is the pic.
I'm green as fuck man. I've had it like this for months now lol

Attached: IMG_20190607_231138.jpg (4000x3000, 1.93M)

Press start

Woah never saw this before

Attached: IMG_20190607_233247.jpg (4000x3000, 1.47M)

>hourglass
wait what? do people still use hourglass?

again, no clue what the fuck i was doing, I was literally watching some indian kid with broken english tell me to like and subscribe a million times

what the fuck are you doing nigger? use this guide.
3ds.hacks.guide/

Since you have outdated software, I’d suggest deleting your luma install and all applications that you installed on the as card and do the fredhax method. If not, just delete hourglass and see if anything happens.

Do i start at step 1?

Get with the time gramps, its 2019, switch homebrew is where its at

Nah, 3ds is where it’s at

After you’ve deleted boot.3dsx, Luma folder, you should be good to start at step 1

>Switch
lol

Why when you could just buy a cheap Nvidia Shield and install better shit while having the same hardware? There's absolutely nothing interesting about the Switch, it's just a fucking tablet that only runs games.

lmao, should have bricked to stop being retarded.

you must be the indian kid with all that broken english

is 2ds allowed in this thread?

Attached: 18127273636271.jpg (3264x1836, 1.35M)

>stories
used to sell hacked 3ds', made a decent amount doing it. People were weird, trusted me to ship them really far off of gumtree.
Nu hacking is boring though, just using a NTR device all day is like not fun

>opinions
hacking when you had to do the 2.1 downgrade was the peak of the scene, virtually all drama was dead and options were easy. Switch hacking is fucking weird and the drama is really weird, like you can tell these people are properly mentally ill.

lmao same, only 2 games i actually finished on the 3 hacked 3ds' i own are final fantasy 7 and pokemon white 2

Haven't touched my 3ds in a few years. Should really get it working again

wait there is ff7 for nds/3ds?

no, retroarch. runs fine

>3ds

Attached: 1559494305630m.jpg (1024x777, 72K)

I bought one for pokemon which was shit, then I hacked it, installed freeshop, and realized it had no games that appealed to me as most of it was kiddy shit and garbage controls made anything serious infuriating to play. Now it sits in a draw gathering dust and a reminder that Nintendo doesn't make good games.

no one cares liz

I wanted to get into making homebrews and got some things up and running but holy fuck I can't understand the devkitpro's build system, makefiles are unreadable to me.
And all the examples are in archaic C with memory tampering for no apparent reason (other than making your own buffers, that I can understand)

Same