There is no reason not to buy prebuilt any more...

There is no reason not to buy prebuilt any more. It's not actually any more cost effective to buy individual parts unless you have a bulk discount somehow.

Attached: file.png (540x360, 251K)

Are you retarded, or just misinformed?

Your obsession with building your own shit is costing you more money

why not get the best of both worlds?

>go to PC store
>buy your parts
>pay 20 dollars for them to assemble it

I did this and it's way better, literally posting from the Pc I got this way

>cheap oem mobo/case restricts you
>chink psu blows out your pc after a couple years

this

So i take it you work for DigitalShitstorm?

>2019
>using a desktop
This isn't /v/. Gamers get out.

do you not have a screwdriver? that is literally the only thing you need other than the actual parts

based 70 IQ poster

You'd have to have that store price match bc it wouldnt the cheapest for everything.

Also if you have previous parts, self building is best because the pre-built will have redundant parts. For example, you can reuse your case and psu to save $100. Often people just update their cpu mobo gpu and maybe ram if it's been a while.

It has never been cost effective to build your own. Cost is not why people choose to build their own computer

Prove it

fuckng GAY

>Letting some store retard touch your shit
>not doing it yourself because its easy and fun

Get this shit outta here.

Attached: 1979-bmw-m1-procar.jpg (889x500, 76K)

>>Letting some store retard touch your shit
I would let a retard that built 1000 PCs touch my shit any time and any place

I literally bought a laptop once before, the guy upselled me into paying to have an english copy of windows installed (immigrant fag here), somehow they legit managed to fuck that up. No way am I letting some minimum wage snotty nose teenager build my pc with his semen covered hands.

>There is no reason not to buy prebuilt any more

other than avoiding the margin seeking bullshit that's going to leave you with a higher price tag and a lesser computer?

what's does your particular story have to do with this thread
I picked the parts I wanted for my PC, they just got 20$ to assemble it, they even sent the boxes for everything they used in the PC build
the store in question does hundreds of PCs each month, biggest in a 20 million people country. You getting scammed for a dumb laptop has no relevance

>Schutzstaffel logo

I like installing gay meme shit RGB on my boomer tier rig, I'm to ashamed to have other people look at it :(

Attached: 1555736697692.jpg (1001x1500, 304K)

Give me an example of a single good value prebuilt

My gf is so cute on this photo!

Mac Pro

She really is best girl

Attached: 1555927920210.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

Thank you for appreciating my gf

>There is no reason not to buy prebuilt any more.
When building your own PC, you could have an RGB power supply instead of causing a house fire via pic related.

Attached: GW-4500AD-KFa1.jpg (800x800, 60K)

Yeah, if you enjoy having a system with a garbage power supply, cheap motherboard, shit tier case, bargain basement fans and a bunch of bloatware pre-installed. Only retards buy pre-builts, as it always has been.

How is that "the best of both worlds"? Maybe if you're lazy and/or incompetent, sure. I enjoy building PCs and I'm good at it too - not that a blind monkey couldn't assemble the basics of a modern PC (which I accept puts it out of much of Jow Forums's grasp).

I've got enough money that I don't need to build my own any more.

I always pass down my hardware into the PCs for my mother and grandmother.

No PC store sells parts the same price as you'd get online.

Prebuilts don't just charge you way more per part, they also use inferior parts. Most prebuilts end up using garbage ssd/ram/motherboard brands because cheaper.