Is nobody even talking about this right now?

Is nobody even talking about this right now?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emkei.cz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>actually using this email provider
Serious Jow Forums, stop with the fucking meme email providers. Email is not private, period. Does not matter what provider you use, it will never be private. If you want privacy, encrypt the email yourself using GPG. But don't waste your time doing that shit because nobody uses GPG. Use some other protocol other than email to communicate private shit. It literally does not matter what email provider you use, they will ALL transmit your email to the receivers email server in plaintext or using opportunistic encryption (which is the same as plaintext). Jewgle can still read your cockmail.

I don't really give as much of a shit about the privacy, as much as I do the fact that I can easily create an email address on there without having to bother with phone verification
You'd have to be fucked in the brain to use it for anything other than for registering accounts anyway

I usually just use mail.ru, seznam.cz or gmx, none of these forced me to give a phone number.

>mail.ru
>not using phone verification
Is this a thing outside of Russia? Because last time I used it, it wanted my phone number for verification right after I registered my account

>outside of Russia
yea might be the case actually, or it's changed since I signed up.

>some sketchy noname website is broken
just wow

Retard newfag.

When did you sign up anyway? Last time I tried it was in 2015-2016 if I remember correctly

reminded me of this
emkei.cz/

cock.li is easy to sign up for and often not blacklisted unlike other throwaway e-mail providers.
It's really useful for signups to things I give no shits about.

srs business

Attached: vc.png (698x535, 49K)

I do not know this feel.

Attached: g-suite-for-business.png (1024x577, 94K)

He's not wrong tho, just because some faggot from here made a email provider doesn't make it any less sketchy

Neither do I

Attached: yahu.jpg (1060x596, 48K)

Providers with known and free collaboration with intelligence and law enforcement agencies.

Attached: 1559415283599.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I'm not sending cp to anyone so I don't care.

>hitler wasn't THAT bad. He built the autobahn!!!

The vast majority of emails are unencrypted. Most people are unwilling to add GPG encryption or even know that such a thing even exists. Those emails can easily be intercepted by intelligence agencies whether you're using Gmail or Cock.li.

Hitler really wasn't that bad, for germans that is.

>Haha look what cool antisemite I am xD

>Using cock.li as a serious email account
It's a meme and I only use it as a junk account

I'm not. If you can't recognize he did great things for Germany, you are just an idiot. But on the other hand he was a terrible person.

>he did great things for Germany
he didn't, faggot.

The vast majority of emails are unencrypted. Most people are unwilling to add GPG encryption if they even know that such a thing exists.

Those emails can easily be intercepted by intelligence agencies whether you're using Gmail or Cock.li. It should be safe to assume that emails you send and receive are not guaranteed to be completely private.

Are you retarded? I have https everywhere installed. Of course my shit is encrypted.

You can get a fake phone number. There are many such free services. Not possible the best idea for an actual personal e-mail, though, dunno. I used one for a fake account in instagram.

HTTPS Everywhere only encrypts your browser's connection to your webmail server. It does not affect the security of the actual email transmission.

Vincent is a nice kid

There is literally nothing wrong with cock.li

Man hasn't posted on Twitter in a while. Did the cops get him?

Based retard

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1359320658311.jpg (777x932, 100K)