GOOGLE FUCKED BY THE LAW

A judge on Friday rejected Google’s motions to throw out a lawsuit brought by fired engineer James Damore accusing the internet company of discrimination against conservatives, men and white people.
The ruling by Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Brian Walsh means the case, which Damore exited late last year in favor of arbitration, can move forward into the discovery phase.
“This ruling is a significant step forward for all California workers, and sends notice to Silicon Valley that discrimination of any kind will not be escape legal scrutiny,” lead plaintiffs’ attorney Harmeet Dhillon said in a statement.
Google fired Damore in 2017 after an internal memo he wrote came to light. In the memo, Damore criticized the company’s push for gender and racial diversity in its workforce, and suggested that the scarcity of women in tech could be explained by biological differences. Damore sued Google in January 2018 but opted to go into arbitration last October. He is still in arbitration talks with the company, a spokesman for the Dhillon Law Group said Friday.
Google did not immediately return a request for comment.
Damore’s firing thrust Google into the nation’s political wars, made him a hero among conservatives and inspired a planned far-right employee protest that didn’t happen. Since then, accusations that Google and other tech companies are biased against conservatives have grown.

Attached: Capture.png (1054x927, 969K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf
adaa.org/living-with-anxiety/women/facts
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19883140
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6142169/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Four other men had joined the lawsuit as plaintiffs, but only two remain, the law firm’s spokesman said.
The court denied three different Google motions to dismiss the lawsuit. Now the plaintiffs can request access to internal Google documents to try to support their allegations, which also include some people being “denied employment because of their actual and perceived conservative political activities and affiliations, and their status as actual or perceived Asian or Caucasian male job applicants,” according to the lawsuit.

try to find the news article about that goygle recruiter who was fired after he refused to ignore white applicants in favor of niggers trannies etc, i dare you

thats fucking awesome. hope they expose the fuck out of them.

Jewgles days are numbered.

Race and sex based discrimination is not OK, but conservatives who flaunt their political retardation are harmful to everyone around so kicking those out is justified.

Attached: 1559624890175.jpg (778x879, 103K)

>being an average white dude who doesn’t want to suck cock or get pegged is now far right

>stop noticing things

Kill yourself retard

Weak b8

>Race and sex based discrimination is not OK, but conservatives who flaunt their political retardation are harmful to everyone around so kicking those out is justified.

Attached: brainlet_wojak_2.png (645x729, 58K)

read the memo he wrote to Google which led to his firing and tell me where he flaunts his "political retardation".

damore i snot a conservative as far as i know. he just uses reason and empiricism as sources of knowledge instead of his emotions. maybe that in itself is "retardation" or white supremacist patriarchy according to you. the core issue is that google was and is a racsit and sexist company because tehy hire and fire people based on what they look like instead of their merit.
>meritocracy is racist and sexist!
no its not. get gud.

Imagine thinking that anything will come of this. Whites are already too far down the totem pole, it's only going to get worse from here.

Someone snapped a picture of him at a San Fran kink fair lol

This is true (even though most of Jow Forums - politically incorrect will jump on it like bait) but equally applies to liberals who flaunt their polticial retardation, as well as anyone else in general who flaunts their political retardation. Which unfortunately means that 90% of google should justifiably be kicked out, which is exactly what this lawsuit is for

Attached: 1556091524376.jpg (960x739, 131K)

>people can magically become thoughtless opinionless blobs because I wish it

Sorry. Politics in this way are inseparable thanks to the modern creations of the fairytale ideal of egalitarianism and the cancerous societies it has spawned. It will only get worse from here. Thanks boomers and "greatest" generation.

about time they start enforcing anti-discrimination laws, fuck racists
you already have much harder time getting a job as white or asian man
>p-positve discrimination
no such thing, its racism and it's illegal

I'm not saying he's a conservative, just that it's OK to kick out any conservative who is retarded enough to be noticeably conservative.
A non-retarded conservative will not be kicked out because all his conservative beliefs are like
>I believe we should let the market decide
A retard who spergs out about trannies is obviously a moron loon and unless your company is a circus, you don't need those clowns.

Social conservatism is a red flag for mental retardation.

Attached: 1554827822889.jpg (607x556, 47K)

>opinions I like are okay but other opinions should get you banned
>discrimination is bad though

Please go back to whatever shithole subreddit you crawled out of you fucking insane babbling nonce.

People can refrain from spewing their opinions everywhere where it's utterly irrelevant.

Well, apparently most people can't, but like the user I replied to said, it's then justifiable to kick them out.

pointless, at some point they will just offer him a few million and he'll fuck off

>but equally applies to liberals
Found the racist

People expect people to have no opinions anywhere where it can even be traced to their job. This may be shocking but some white people these days are actually upset that their nations and people are being destroyed. Again, it will get worse.

>people who think differently shouldn't be able to get jobs
good goy

>white people these days are actually upset that their nations and people are being destroyed
cringe

>it's OK to kick out any conservative who is retarded enough to be noticeably conservative.
wow

If you had ever read the memo he was fired over, you'd know that it was absolutely steeped in progressive buzzwords and ideology, and all he was trying to accomplish was to get Google to dial back the insane clown world politics even just a little.

Ah yes, a perfect example of based, coherent, sane opinion.
You should screencap your post and attach it to your CV, with a note saying that your work quality will match that of your posts.
I'm sure any employer who isn't as "cucked" as "jewgle" will immediately see your merit.

Attached: 1545406442701.jpg (500x500, 51K)

I'm not talking about the memo.
I'm talking about the idea presented in OP that it's wrong to discriminate against conservatives.
>it was absolutely steeped in progressive buzzwords and ideology
What looks like far-left ideology to you is common sense to moderates and centrists.

Attached: 1545260624383.jpg (1149x891, 139K)

Agreed. This poor little guys "manifesto" was so milquetoast that it shows the absolute insanity of the average person that Google if they can't stomach that garbage.
I feel bad for Google. I mean, I love their search engine and Gmail is OK too. But can those products stand up when they're from a company that's full of hard-left commie pinko nonsense?

I hope Google gets fucked.
Have a friend that quit working for JPL engineering dept because they kept hiring women who didn't know what the fuck they were doing.
He's been working at Google for a year now in the engineering dept and the same thing is happening, they keep hiring women who don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Now he's just trying to get a blue collar job in the public sector.

>cringe
cringe

>>cringe
>cringe
cringe

No fuck OFF AND HAVE SEX HAVE SEX JUST FUCKING HAVE SEEEEX INCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Abstain

>BANGS GAVEL
>IF THE DEFENDANT DOES NOT CALM XIRSELF I WILL HOLD XIR IN CONTEMPT!!!

This. Im a consultant and often get brought onto other teams to help them out, nearly everytime I have to work for a San Francisco based company they inevitably have shitload of female "coders." running amok on the codebase.

Now I've seen some seriously shit code written by men, but women by far take the fucking cake when it comes to shit code. There was this one girl who was a "React Developer" she never shut the fuck up about react, I'd be surprised if she was even aware what javascript actually was to her it was all "react." So ofcourse the code was an absolute dumpster fire of about ten thousand libraries haphazardly strewn together based entirely on the documentation provided by each library. Took over 10 seconds to load the homepage, and that's being generous.

Jewgle will just do everything they can to delay the case indefinitely until the dude runs out of money to pay legal fees.

>avatarfagging

Link to the memo/'manifesto'?

Trrolling with actual Lefty logic

I don't see how Damore can succeed. Is this virtue signaling or does he have proof that he was fired by Google for having those qualities?

hopefully Trump blocks all Google acquisitions too

>rejected Google’s motions to throw out a lawsuit
Big deal. The faggot will get owned in court.

He fucked up by going with "I'm oppressed cuckservative" angle when he'd actually have a chance if he justified his bullshit with autism. Firing a sperg for being a sperg would be discriminatory. Firing people for pushing they ignorance on others is just expected.

He wasn't fired for the memo but for spamming it around their internal channels not even related to the topic when no one in the channels the discussion would be appropriate gave a fuck.

Basically he posted in the wrong board, and then spammed the wrong board. Even if his opinions weren't retarded, he'd at least get a warning.

As long as we can agree that retardedly obvious leftist cuckfags like you should be fired for the same reasons, I’m good

>moderates and centrists are the sane people who agree with far left ideology
>2 types of conservatives, the ones I agree with and the ones I think should be fired
>discrimination is baaaaad guys
Moderates and centrists are as retarded and useless as the leftists and rightwing.

And if it's all of the sudden okay to start firing people for political views I have a few leftists I'd kick to the curb, spending every second of every day of your life obsessed over woman's rights or if we have enough black or gay people is a retarded waste of time. Especially if you're none of those things.
Leftists "fight" for who they perceive to be weak over petty bullshit because they identify with that weakness. It's not healthy and a cancer that is spreading to supposedly sane people.

Jewgle is starting to crumble. Between this, the anti-trust investigation, EU fines and Youtube's latest fuck up it does not look good and that's a good thing

Discrimination against any specific person/race/sex/orientation IS
STILL DISCRIMINATION
Everyone has the right to live their lives and say what they want to speak and be heard
It is simply not up to us to demonize another person based on their preferences

Attached: 1_l87Isvyxt2xtOgPS0AEYYg.jpg (1728x1268, 715K)

If only our conservative government would break them up for discriminating against conservatives. The market won't sort it out because they either buy out competitors or destroy them with smear campaigns in the fake news media and financial deplatformings.

>it's OK to kick out any conservative who is retarded enough to be noticeably conservative.
Again, while this isn't wrong this generalises to every single political view out there. In other words: it's ok to kick out any person who is retarded enough to make their own, personal political opinions known at work.
Which includes almost all of google, incidentally.

Evil megacorp’s $10000/hr lawyers vs one single employee... what does it matter anyways?

>inspired a planned far-right employee protest that didn’t happen

Why are these people such cucks?

I hope he brings those kikes to their knees.

absolutely based woman
may those bigots at silicon valley burn in hell for their discrimination

Attached: dhillon.jpg (304x304, 10K)

>right wing bootlickers licking boots
Who could've see that coming!

>latina who uses emojis for documentation doesn't know how to read
big find there m8

>Which includes almost all of google
(A lot of Silicon Valley tech compamies)*

Race and sex based discrimination is not OK, but liberals who flaunt their political retardation are harmful to everyone around so kicking those out is justified.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I do love eating massive black cock

Attached: 507276948701.jpg (638x640, 81K)

That really is embarrassing, his thoughts on women unironically look no different from incel ideology.

This but unironically,conservatives support israel

>not supporting the only bastion of civilization in the middle east

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 9K)

If I understand it correctly the motion to dismiss was rejected, which means it would likely go to trial, doesn't mean the law will come down on google.
Looks like they also tipped on of their defenses, which is that being conservative is not a class, but I doubt they'll stick to it in the trial
come now, we're barely civilized as it is

He only acknowledges that men and women are different and require different things on average.

Who was in the right here?

Attached: yes.jpg (533x399, 30K)

god all of these judges just need to be replaced by a big diverse black men

This is all going to be scrapped and memory holed in no time.

He blatantly says the female sex is inferior at his job. A skyscraper steel worker pre-automation would have ground to stand on with that argument but Damore thinks that males are better at intellectual jobs, ie women are intellectually inferior, which we know for certain over multiple centuries of scientific effort, is not true.

He doesn't say women are inherently worse at programming. He says women, on average, tend to be less interested in programming, and therefore tend to spend less time learning and practicing it.

Hes not white hes jewish which will be helping him a lot
I hope he wins though

Feel free to directly quote where he says women are inferior.

>try to find the news article about that goygle recruiter who was fired after he refused to ignore white applicants in favor of niggers trannies etc, i dare you
Why don't you sauce it asshole?

>women are intellectually inferior, which we know for certain over multiple centuries of scientific effort, is not true.
it is true, but only a bit. They are about 5 iq points lower than men on average, and at the extremes of intelligence there are far less women
Its mainly that they are not interested in certain things, which is what damore said

newfag
why don't you go back to reditt

>on average, tend to be less interested in programming, and therefore tend to spend less time learning and practicing it
Which is what the crux of workplace discrimination is about. A black man in America statistically is worse at academics than the average white but this doesn't mean that, he the individual, is less capable.
see pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08 Googles_Ideological_Echo_Chamber-FINAL 1 1 - Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber (830x618, 68K)

Is this bait?
Black people on average are far less intelligent

>Him: Women are different, and here are some ways that's true. This is why it's ok to not have as many women in certain jobs as men.
>You: HE'S SAYING WOMEN ARE TRASH, LISTEN AND BELIEVE
Thanks for proving yourself wrong, for a minute I thought I would have to do it myself.

>He’s not white, he has a different religion that is considered “non-white” for no fucking reason
Neck yourself Jow Forumstard

What is wrong with what he said? There are studies and statistics to back these statements up.

Please provide links.

Agreed. That means when you are interviewing candidates, you should not consider gender or race, because there are qualified candidates of all types. It also means that if you hire people soley based on aptitude, you should not expect to end up with balanced demographics.

It's the same reason there are more men in prison - more men commit crimes. But that doesn't mean women don't commit crimes, and you can't judge a suspect's innocence or guilt based on their gender.

It is not bait, I'm just sick of tourists from Jow Forums proving that statistics about white intelligence is wrong.
Black people are indeed less intelligent, by societal standards, but this doesn't mean that the individual is less capable. Nurture not nature; this applies to the case of women in tech as well, and the failure of STEM programs to incentivize them to take such jobs.
see above

probably bait aswell
They are a race of people, which is why you have people calling themselves atheist jews
Jew is a name for both their race and religion

You can identify someone as Jewish from their dna
They have different psychology so you can identify them as Jewish from their skeletons
They have different faces and can tell someone is Jewish by looking at their faces
Scientists group them as a different race in iq tests and other scientific studies
etc etc

Looks like Jow Forums is having a thread on this right now

Attached: g.jpg (1600x1538, 438K)

do you actually believe the shit that you are saying? i honestly want to know. he said the women are less interested in systems and more interested in people. theres nothing wrong with that and its also correct.

so when people run around screaming that there arent women in tech there are two options:
1. women are discriminated against
2. women dont like it ad much as men
the psychological evidence, and common sense observation from our daily lives shows that it is number 2, not number 1.

saying that women are not intersted in tech is NOT saying that women are inferior. i dont understand how you fucking got to that conclusion. unless you are just a malicious liar.

Attached: 1526653954960.jpg (1996x3000, 1.02M)

the average black american (with their european admixture) has an iq of 85 with the "smart" ones being around 100
The average iq of someone studying programming at university is 113

No matter how much you nurture a black 99.9% of them CANT become programmer

>this doesn't mean that the individual is less capable.
Good thing that's not what the memo was saying at all. It's saying that there's going to be LESS women because of the average, not that the abilities of individual women should be ignored. You however seem more than eager to ignore those abilities when it means evening out a natural difference in averages.

>women more likely to experience anxiety issues than men from puberty - 50 years of age.
adaa.org/living-with-anxiety/women/facts

>Women less interested in vocational occupations than men. Men are more interested in things than women.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19883140

>Women seek more emotional support and confirmation than men.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6142169/

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 69K)

Oh shit it's that dude!!!

Everyone remember the memes?

Attached: 56363646454.jpg (898x471, 65K)

SJWs BTFO

I do genuinely believe what I speak.
However, consider this; giving a doll to a young girl will develop (generalizing here) the brain in a more compassionate and people-understanding manner. Similarly, giving legos to boy develops better spacial recognition. Yet we know from multiple studies that by giving legos to young girls they achieve the same numbers that boys do. And likewise giving dolls to boys would likely achieve the respective result. "Nurture not nature" is about allowing all individual's brain to develop with what are not gender roles imposed upon them.

If you have an opinion on anything, it's probably """"""harmful"""""" to someone.

pic related

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

Nice bait

I sure hope you're not a witness for the defense

personality is heavily genetic dude. like 50%+

show me the
>"""""""numbers"""""""

>However, consider this; giving a doll to a young girl will develop (generalizing here) the brain in a more compassionate and people-understanding manner
prove it. your emotions are not evidence.

sounds like bullshit you just made up