Admit it, you would consider buying it too if you were a cum-thirsty faggot too

Admit it, you would consider buying it too if you were a cum-thirsty faggot too

Attached: serveimage(3).jpg (1360x1020, 115K)

only the 20k+ options are worth it

It's sexy, but doesn't let me boot FreeBSD, and is too expensive. A consumer level i7 desktop is good enough for me.

>no rgb
DROPPED

Building my own would be more fun

I'm a cum-thirsty faggot and I wouldn't

It would look out of place, Its not subtle like the older pros

Its got that bridget riley deco thing going on, they tried that shit again in the early 00s and it looks horrible

desu i almost want to buy it for the massive tax deduction i'd get

You would get a zombie pozz load right in your ass thats what youd get faggot

If it didn't cost as much as a used car, sure. I'd drop like 2k on a super high powered, aesthetically pleasing computer but 6k is fucking insane. I guarantee there's nothing it can do that a PC that's costs half as much couldn't do.

I would buy the rack mount version because xserves always gave me a slight boner

Looks like generic pc tower, yikes.

Dunno man
At those pricepoints might aswell get an EPYC server.

I unironically think it's one of the worst looking pieces of shit cases I've ever seen

All I see is one overpriced, oversized cheese grater, that shit better melt it too!

I am but i'm too poor

with housefire xeon inside i'm sure it'll melt more than just cheese

Apple sell computers by weight?
>$500 per kilo

this

Attached: cute_girl.png (841x960, 826K)

If I were a cum-thirsty faggot I would be turned off by the trypophobia panel on the front. Couldn't they have done anything else for the vents?

>If it didn't cost as much as a used car, sure. I'd drop like 2k on a super high powered, aesthetically pleasing computer but 6k is fucking insane
This. I'm a fan but 6k is too much for me. I don't think it's overpriced though, it's clearly aimed at Hollywood studios.
you should kill yourselves
they are trying to make a statement with this one

Nope, Workstation space is currently won by threadripper and Nvidia. This shit can only be sold to rich idiots who want to flaunt their money around.

This absolutely wtf

Attached: ac301159f75bfbcca3b6533b33ca6249.jpg (431x500, 76K)

So much fun putting lego pieces together once in a blue moon.

>to be fair, you have to be a high iq "professional" to like this
Just do the world a favor and euthanize yourself

I'd buy it if I had unlimited money. It looks cool and it probably performs well (though not $35k well)

look i'm sorry, but the machine wasn't designed for you guys. you are all unemployed neckbeards who live off your family's combined disability allowance and spend most of your time in the basement, ricing third-hand thinkpads and fermenting your own toe-cheese.
the mac pro was designed for successful, well adjusted tech professionals and creatives. it's designed for the innovators and the forward-thinkers, the rockstar programmers and the star designers. furthermore, if you were /actually/ successful, your company would be in a position to buy these machines for you and consider it an investment.
lets face it: you hate apple because it represents a divide between the successful and the failures. it represents what you could have been and what you have become.

Attached: pepepe.jpg (310x326, 25K)

I work in defense, we don't use apple equipment

I am though.

Attached: 2019.06.07. bung holes.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Its a copy paste you defense based negro.

perhaps if you did then impoverished north koreans wouldn't be stealing all your shit.
just an idea

Indeed, real jobs require team equipment and real OSs. Shitposting only requires consumer equipment and meme OSs.

I mean, I'm a faggot already and for that price I could build a pretty serviceable rendering machine.

its for heavy duty graphics work, not logistics

iFAGGOTS BTFO

Attached: 1535417791381.gif (500x491, 376K)

If I had to choose between this and the Mac Pro of course I would buy the Mac Pro.

Attached: Z4.png (795x366, 51K)

underrated

>this triggers Jow Forums