Jow Forums-X

>accidentally hit shift+T
>this shit happens

Who would willingly use this ass? It is like trying to read the movie Pulp Fiction with time jumping back and forth and shit.

Attached: Untitled.png (867x576, 26K)

test

loser

It's handy for archived threads, not so much for live ones.

Insta-leddit

Time is nonlinear anyway so all it's really doing is confusing your little monkey brain that's afraid of change.

Chh ch ch changeesss ! Turn and face the strange! Time will change me! But I can't change time!

Attached: Ziggy-ziggy-stardust-28242503-494-700.jpg (494x700, 80K)

Yeah, I can see it being good for that. Glad you mentioned it.

>windows 7
F

Attached: 1557312709537.jpg (773x484, 160K)

It is even worse with this bug happens, as shown in the OP. kek

Attached: 4chan-X bug Double Items.png (1636x722, 101K)

Isn't that the native extension being enabled at the same time?

what are you even doing here

Attached: 1543158016902.jpg (640x480, 254K)

Nope. It is a semi-rare bug that occurs with the native extension turned off. To "fix" if you just reload the page. The dev knows about it, but isn't concerned about it and won't fix it since it is more of a timing issue than anything else and therefore of little concern to him. It is a classic, "it is the other dev's fault, have him fix it," type bug.

Reddit? In MY image boards?
It's more likely than you think.

I lowered the incidence of the bug by switching from greasemonkey to tampermonkey.

>been dealing with this for months
wat do i do

Attached: Capture.png (1280x806, 191K)

It's actually great for skimming through long threads in a minute

stop using chrome

I've literally never had these or any sort of issues with Jow Forums-X, on Firefox or Ungoogled Chromium, even with all JS/cookies/etc disabled and all the privacy/security options and extensions spewing out of my ass.
Stop using shitty browsers and configurations and grow a brain.

but chrome knows all my passwords and i forgot them all

Tell me your passwords and I'll remind you if you ever forget one.

How does it handle posts that reply to multiple posts? Does it show the complete reply underneath both posts?

My Desktop Notifications for when i get a reply show off screen. Anybody know how to fix this?

>tfw you realize Jow Forums is actually reddit

Attached: 1556478704634.jpg (823x744, 109K)

>Unread posts number on tab doesn't count down to 0 when scrolling down, just gets stuck on a arbitrary number.
>Reading a reply chain via quote links has a hard limit of queries you can open and then just pretends to open the post while showing nothing.
> happens
How to fix any of the above?

It is FF + Violentmonkey in those images.

The unread posts thing is the same type of bug. Just reload the page a few times and scroll. How many quotes do you need to open for that to happen? I've yet to have that issue.

>even with all JS/cookies/etc disabled

....Sweetie, $chan-X doesn't work without JS enabled.