Why is Tim Cuck selling my name and home address to marketers?

Why is Tim Cuck selling my name and home address to marketers?

Attached: 1529342944958.png (676x923, 340K)

>treating someone as guilty even through a court of justice hasn't pronunced a veredicts
Americans.

iTODDLERS BTFO

BTFO iTODDLER

Attached: 1556026175607.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

but it suits my narrative!

don't you have mandatory koran reading duties to attend to?

OH NO NO NO NO
DELET THIS

Attached: 1546185474532.png (1036x1402, 378K)

Attached: lying_Tim.png (600x336, 116K)

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

shekels

>Data Slurpers
Ok that made me chuckle more than I should have

based

Attached: have-sex.jpg (1200x911, 128K)

You first.

every single tech company squeezes every single cent they can out of your data. they'll sell it to absolutely anyone who will buy it. don't believe the lie that they only use your data to market ads to you. total fiction.

>schtick
>folks
>slurpers
>flogging
The absolute state of bongistan.

stop having gay sex

>be yung ling in FoxConn
>Tim Cock comes and talks to me
>asks me if I'd like to be in a photo with him
say yes
>tim tells me a stupid joke but I nervously laugh
>after the photo he leaves
forever stuck in this hellhole

Based

iToddlers Cooked AGAIN

Attached: 1534926984169.png (538x480, 170K)

Haven't gotten a single PreP ad on spotify since using my new iphone. How does Google know I prowl for dick?

Did you read the terms of service?

>Why is Tim Cuck selling my name and home address to marketers?
Don't flatter yourself.
Your data is worthless.

t. tim cock

OH NO NO NO NO DELETE THIS

Imagine actually believing Apple cares about your privacy

Attached: US-Intelligence-Has-Direct-Access-to-Everything-on-Google-Facebook-Apple-Microsoft-Others-2.jpg (700x525, 89K)

Holy shit, just a name and address?
Wasn't that shit printed in phonebooks years ago for free? Why would someone buy that useless info?

Only one major operating system doesn't have its maker in this chart.

how will itoddlers ever recover?

itoddlers believe anything

based

And your purchase history.

The state of iToddler cope.

based

itoddlers can't even defend this

1 they have unlocked phones before, for the gov, then they pulled the stunt publicly when they started doing the muh privacy thing
2 they literally don't need to sell your data to advertirsers, because they already provide your data to their own providers (music, movies, games)
3 the whole huawei stunt is a Trump deal in exchange of a gov backdoor, the same as with google. Tech CEOs are literally Trump's bitches now

Based

well the lawsuit is pretty straight forward i guess
they did caught them red handed doing so since the data couldnt have come from something else

1. wrong, they've only handed over icloud accounts and any data not encrypted. backdoors and cracks have been left to outside hackers and security industry.
2. also wrong. apple have been selling user data since forever, along with app developers
3. no proof of any government backdoor. stay mad and forever wrong, mr. chong.

1 I am talking about unlocking phones
and they did before pulling the stunt with that muslim dude
2 what is reading comprehension
3 i am not chink, and if you can't see the huawei stunt is to save apple and google lard market, you are beyond retarded

> btfo by facts
> talking about unlocking phones
yes, you seem to repeat yourself even though you're wrong. do you think just reposting the same thing somehow changes its meaning? you're 100% illiterate or a chong. pretty obvious you're a chong.

>and if you can't see the huawei stunt is to save apple and google lard market
oh! now it's a market share and not a backdoor you couldn't prove. i love how the story changes from post to post.

COPE HARDER, YOU DOG EATING COMMUNIST.

>yes, you seem to repeat yourself even though you're wrong. do you think just reposting the same thing somehow changes its meaning? you're 100% illiterate or a chong. pretty obvious you're a chong.
literally no arguments other than insulting
go read a book, retard
they unlocked several phones before pulling the news piece about not unlocking the muslim phone
you don't even know what I am talking about
>oh! now it's a market share and not a backdoor you couldn't prove. i love how the story changes from post to post.
you don't even know what you are talking about and prefer to bail
go re-read my first post, and read more carefully before shilling your brand, fag
what do I need to proof when your gov literally pulled a ban on an entire brand? you can't be this stupid

> COPING THIS MUCH
the world: 1
communists: 0
thanks for playing: BTFO chongs, hosted by donald trump. be sure to keep tuned in for more communist asses being kicked to the curb.