What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: palemoon.png (390x390, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palemoon.start.me,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mozilla made various asinine decisions, especially fucking up add-ons permanently - never restoring support for many of the most popular ones like downloaders.

So now we have pale moon and many other forks.

The dev has the bad kind of autism.

It doesn't open 999+ undisclosed connections on startup and that makes mozilla and google shills seethe.

mozilla fucked up but pale moon is a cope, that shit can't keep up with modern web standards and is a pile of spaghetti code garbage

It's made by a literal furry autist who blocks adblocking extensions because "they hurt website owners"

Attached: Screenshot_20190608_183255.jpg (1080x346, 103K)

Well. When Americans got there, it was already apparent that satellites were more practical than any moon-based installation would be.

eMatrix still blocks all ads just fine.

>It doesn't open 999+ undisclosed connections on startup and that makes mozilla and google shills seethe.

>By default, Pale Moon's home page is set to palemoon.start.me, and it will automatically make a connection to it upon its first run. This page connects to Google Analytics, which can fingerprint and track you across the internet.

Attached: pm_analytics.png (1351x482, 101K)

So... Change the homepage? If that's all it does, that's better than Firefox.

i have four variants here are there installed sizes

Attached: 2019-06-08-124005_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Nothin' personnel kid...

Attached: heh.png (552x563, 41K)

man that screenshot fucks with my head

>catalog

Attached: 22-39-28_350602.jpg (740x740, 112K)

run by autistic piss babies so obnoxious that even openbsd devs washed their hands of them

i am using it daily, its alright i guess

Attached: pale moon.png (1600x856, 146K)

same

Attached: pale MEME.png (1920x1050, 178K)

literally best browser

Attached: Pale Moon cuckold.png (1324x708, 1005K)

>google
...you probably did not follow the mitigation guide as well

Attached: 1493204743083.png (2560x1440, 1.01M)

i tried qwant for some time, but i quickly noticed i actually need relevant results for my queries

>implying startpage doesn't exist

I haven't seen an ad while using palememe for 2 years now.

i bet you think startpage gives the same results as google but without the botnet
see pic related
here's the query string if you want to check for yourself:
4AC5721683D0E0B6BBB561B58A71740845DCEEA9

forgot the fucking pic, as always

Attached: startpage bullshit.png (1920x788, 202K)

this

Of course the results can't be the same. The point is to remove the botnet.

>b-b-but for this obscure string you get better results in google
OK, then only use google as a last resort. For 99.9% of searches startpage is fine.

except they pride themselves on providing google-like results:
>You can’t beat Google when it comes to online search. So we’re paying them to use their brilliant search results in order to remove all trackers and logs. The result: The world’s best and most private search engine. Only now you can search without ads following you around, recommending products you’ve already bought. And no more data mining by companies with dubious intentions. We want you to dance like nobody’s watching and search like nobody’s watching.
and i just showed you by example, that their results do not match these of google

Google-like != 100% the same as google

i guess i can give it a second chance
the last time i used was before the redesign, now it actually looks kinda neat, thanks for reminding me about its existence
just set it as my default search engine in Pale Moon

bump