You do have a valid windows 10 license, dont you Jow Forums ?

You do have a valid windows 10 license, dont you Jow Forums ?

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1360x768, 330K)

No.

gross. shut the fuck up

ofc

I use HWID activation for my Windows 10 Enterprise

I do. Pirating one is fine too. Anything is better than using some shitty, slow OS like Linux.

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

This is the correct choice.

I'm gonna keep using win7 until shit really starts breaking or when I upgrade my PC (probably this winter)

2 valid win10 installs here pal

yes

Attached: c823f2fbf6c7316a384be19ff38861f2.png (235x254, 16K)

I do. I also have a job and a girlfriend. Don't be sad.

I use it unactivated, it works fine.

The watermark is annoying but i can cope with it.

hwidgen

No. I do have Windows 10 on this machine (dual boot), but it isn't activated, since you can literally use the entire OS for free without activating, with just a small and barely noticeable watermark in the corner. That's fine with me.

Is it possible to pirate? Last time I checked I think Win 10 didn't have a proper crack like older versions of Windows did.

Why didn't you upgrade when it was free?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-08 at 18.45.40.png (1396x930, 378K)

I still use a Windows 7 key I got off MSDNAA.

>he doesn't know about activating W10 through the CMD

I legit wouldn't know what to do with a key if I had one. Pirating windows is like install, install kms, press a button and boom, it's activated. What do I do with a key?

Is that possible?

I'm sure I tried KMS on Win 10 and it didn't work. It worked on Win 7 I think but I couldn't get it working on Win 10 if I remember correctly. Oh well, macOS is my main OS anyway, and the small watermark when using Windows really isn't a massive deal.

No, I use LTSC because it's the only sane version and lord knows I'm not going to pay for it.

Just Google "activate W10 through CMD".

> Why didn't you upgrade when it was free?
Not him, but I'll respond.

I did not object to MS writing or selling an operating system. I didn't object to them offering a way to switch to 10 from your current version of Windows. What I objected to was how desperately they tried to *force* you into switching. Their GWX program rivaled actual malware in how persistent it was.
I practically live "in cyberspace" so when this unwanted piece of software tried to repeatedly force its way into MY personal domain, it made me angry. And I took it personally.
Back in 2016 I was so mad I halfway seriously thought about driving up to Redmond and kicking Terry Myerson in the nuts.

I know I'll have to switch to it eventually. But I'm going to drag my feet for as long as possible. And even then I'm still going to keep my 7 installed on a separate disk, because apparently 10 broke some backwards compatibility with older software, and I don't want to risk it.
And I'll sure as shit be using an LTSC build.

I do indeed. I'm not a thief.

:3

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

Of course

Attached: 1535105779598.png (1307x869, 31K)

Why, ofc!

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 347K)

>LTSC
just use Semi-Annual Targeted with deferall if required on Education or enterprise.

ebin

I do and I also enable all "spy" features because how can you otherwise respect the creator of software.

>use a version that has windows store,apps and bunch of other worthless crap installed by default
No

Remove it with power shell or do you need some handholding?

kys pajeet

i have two licenses

Interesting. I never had Windows 7 on this MacBook so I just installed Win 10 straight away because it was the most recent version, so I never had that nag from Windows 7 to upgrade.

I can see why it might be annoying. But yeah I never had that nag. I'm definitely happy to be using 10 though, it feels a lot better than 7. Search is better and quicker, multiple desktops is cool, so is snapping windows to the sides of the screen, and everything looks much nicer than 7.

>And even then I'm still going to keep my 7 installed on a separate disk, because apparently 10 broke some backwards compatibility with older software
Can't you run old software in compatibility mode?

>Semi Annual Channel (Targeted)

Why don't you use Home S instead huh?

Why would waste time removing it when i can just use a version without it?

I have a "WIN 10 PRO FOR REFURB PCS" sticker on my refurb Optiplex, but I use HWID activated LTSB 2016.

Yeah, it carried over back from my university days when I was able to get shitloads of keys for free.

Just install GNU/Linux if you're poor or buy a Mac if you can afford one.

> Can't you run old software in compatibility mode?
Yeah, it works... until it doesn't.
Jokes aside, it helps somewhat, but it's not a perfect solution.

I did but it stopped working one day randomly so i just cracked it.

i do, it's only 30 bucks and i don't have to risk my machine with some virus ridden activator

i use 8.1 so nope

>it's only 30 bucks for some grey market key that has no guarantee of working
>but this isn't risky, guys!

Attached: brainlet8.jpg (460x343, 14K)

>$30

Attached: ebay windows key.png (1280x537, 216K)

I bought many cheap licenses for many clients and never had a single problem, i activate them via phone with microsoft so it's not risky

enjoy your virus, brainlet

Damn windows looks like that?!

yeah, iḿ not buying that shit on ebay, that's just retarded

Yes, it came with my prebuilt gaming PC

Attached: 1559170770489.png (634x535, 249K)

Yeah, until microsoft comes at your door asking for the licenses.
Doesn't happen with home users but happens with business.

Ehhh... yes but how did you get that stylish see-through window? What update are you on? I'm still at 1709.

Is your build more energy efficient? Have read the higher builds use more energy resulting in less battery life.

>GAYming
>Anime
Why am I not surprised

Yea, I bough a product key from Kumar on eBay for less than a dollar. :^)

sure thing faggot

I got a bunch of valid licenses for all kinds of MS software through "dreamspark" or "onthehub" or whatever the fuck they call it these days. I fucking hoarded all available licenses during my bachelors so I have access to almost all MS software for "free".

I've also signed for a part-time PHD program (whilst I'm working) so I'll probably do another hoarding session for personal use.

Also, the company I work for (huge multi-national) also have a close relations/partnerships with all major companies, so I basically have unlimited licenses for whatever I want.

That being said, I use linux for personal shit.

Of course. My second-hand Optiplex came with one.

I only said $30 because the guy I was replying to said $30 you fucking idiot, how fucking dumb are you?

>i'm too much of a fucking idiot to realise what grey market keys are, how they're acquired, and why are risky
Fixed that for you mate.

Attached: brainlet9.jpg (700x692, 39K)

being this retarded

I do but I haven't used Windows in several years because I'm not a brown person.

>doesn't have an argument
Lmao, enjoy getting nothing delivered to you when you try and buy a grey market key from some shady seller you fucking idiot.

no

Attached: Q4eyFM[1].png (921x202, 20K)

If you had taken 5 seconds to search anything on the topic you would have known that it wasn't $30. In any case, I'm not advocating for them because there's no reason to when you can activate Wangblows for free.

*dabs*

Attached: 1530022639032.png (461x160, 9K)

Enjoy reinstalling for every new feature.

butthurt retard is butthurt

Elon musk likes windows

I don't care for them lmao, and I get security updates for 10 years so I don't even have to worry about updating. Even when a new LTSC build comes out, it's incredibly easy to update.

>he can't come up with an argument so he spergs out because he is monumentally butthurt

Attached: laugh.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

u mad

yup, i have 2 win 10 licenses and 2 win 7 licenses but i dont use it, i rather use linux

Can you go LTSB to LTSC and retain programs?

>he's literally responding to the wrong guy about the use of $30 and yet he just keeps going

>he doesn't have an argument

Attached: brainlet10.jpg (692x800, 73K)

This post made me realize my transparency is broken. Thanks Microdicks you fucking shits why can't you do anything right without breaking shit

Yeah, just get the ISO and run the setup from Windows or put it on a USB and upgrade from there.

UUUUHHHH , y-yes. Totally legit, guise. Nothing to see here. I did this the completly legit way, and didn't just download some Chinese KMS38 activator on Github.
I THIIIIINK so. There SHOULD be a direct upgrade path. But considering Microsoft REALLY doesn't want people using this, they might have disabled it in the installer.

Attached: cap.png (950x566, 214K)

ur mom gay

Yes, you will get a option during install to keep your apps.

ebay literally guarantees the customer they get the product they ordered.

>he literally has no arguments

Attached: brainlet11.jpg (645x729, 77K)

Seething

I have a free license from purchasing my Dell Venue 8 Pro

what’s the point of windows 10 pro

Attached: 08BE71DB-C348-47B7-B91A-0A8B88C4576A.jpg (772x1080, 470K)

>he literally butthurt

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_PR6Kh4Tlky.png (1041x734, 34K)

Before I found something better (LTSC), and before Microsoft changed it and added this for everyone: the main advantage of Pro was that you could defer updates for 30 days, whereas every other build had to take the thicc dick from Microsoft execs.

I got a Volume license from a fren.

>tfw back in the day, you were the cool kid on the block because you had a legitimate corporate copy of Windows XP Pro from your l33t haxor dad
Good times. Now I just pirate everything. Fuck Microsoft.

is upgrading an win 7 to 10 and linking that with ms account count?

Free copy of Windows 7 via the House Party. Free upgrade to Windows 10.

i got a laptop with a valid win 8 license and then got the upgrade to 10 but apparently i can't transfer it to another pc so i said fuck it and pirated the same version to my new pc.

>hacked Win7 long ago
>upgrade to 10
>suddenly legit win10
Yeah I do

>daz loader from MDL activated windows 7
>upgrade to 10 and get free license without any activator
feelsgoodman

Yeah I got like 10 for free in college. Didn't everybody?

Nope, LTSC iso from MyDigitalLife activated with a kms tool from the same place

>upgrade to 10
if you used the upgrade tool you were given a free windows 10 license, even if you activated windows 7 with DAZ loader/whatever

$1 on ebay

sort by cheapest price

Attached: Capture.png (793x351, 11K)

Attached: legitimatecopy.png (775x559, 116K)

Elon musk is African you fuckin idiot

Should I go with the hack3d Win 7+free upgrade route or the 2$ pajeet license route to install W10 on a pc for a friend?

Attached: 1491776635890.jpg (1280x1280, 287K)

>free
>purchasing

Oh goyim..

Attached: B1893EF2-9402-4CDF-B91D-A9219ACB766D.jpg (180x272, 29K)