Boomer parents

>show my mom some code of the first application I ever made (nothing to special just something you can search pics with, display them, scale them and contort them and this only with a few months base knowledge)
>start application so she can see

>OH user... you did this? Oh my god... you are a brillant genius. You could go work at Google!

Why are boomers this retarded?

Attached: gif.gif.gif (300x300, 613K)

Cool blog. Enjoy your ban

>God, why is my mother so supportive and encouraging?
Why are zoomers this retarded?

My mom did the same shit with me last night except I'm an accountant and I did some super basic Excel shit for her

>OMG YOU'RE A SORCERER

SPBP

user, OP isn't complaining that his mother is supportive
He's complaining that they are so out of touch that they think [basic stuff] warrants "working for google". It's sad and a little exhausting. I can feel for OP.

Yes boomers don't know how good they've had it. Coding or even basic computer use is beyond their comprehension. They would never succeed in our generation, yet their laws have been put into place making it harder to even compete in this day and age.
We've inherited a shit pile.

It's called being a good parent and showing love and support to your child so that they can be something in life

My parents just knew that i "did coding" and were adament that i would work at GCHQ

Do you know the basic shit that most women, faggots and niggers are doing at google? UI/UX changes and bring a victim.

OP would do a better job than them with his eyes closed. Ever wondered why there are so many icon changes, UI changes than actual changes to code to make it efficient?
Exactly.

Have some self respect youre better than most "coders" at google etc. Some guys holding the fort down while everyone is making meme changes.

>It's called being a good parent and showing love and support to your child so that they can feel better for being a retard

What did you expect? Why did you bother showing her at all?

>Doomer children
>Mother makes a comment showing support for her son and to keep him moving forward
>Son proceeds to mock his parents and masturbate on a Russian woodburning forum.

see you on r/Jow Forums

Had no one to show it too :(
And was really happy with it. Even visually it looked sleek.

Your mom is supportive and encouraging you fucking cunt. Millions of people would be lucky to have that ONCE in their lives. Why did you even show her your shitty program in the first place?

So I guess this is what you really wanted to tell us:
>show off your wonderful new skill to mother
>wanted your mom to tell you you're worse than shit and to kys

Maybe user wanted his mother to be a little more realistic and not over exaggerate his skill.

OP is a child and a faggot

>bad at math
>build a PC at young age
>everyone thinks i'm a fucking rocket scientist that's lazy at school
i never got the help i needed to pass and dropped out

Go hug your mom, user. She'll be gone before you know it, and then it'll be too late forever.

The only bad part is that your mom thinks being a slave codemonkey at jewgle is something good that requires you to be a genius.

How old are you lol?

Normies don't care or understand anything about tech beyond "hehe I can post funi image and talk to my distant relatives :)" so you're better off posting on github and reddit if you want to show off.

Wow, you just called your mom a retard. Edgy zoomer faggot.

this. kill yourself you edgy dipshit prick

Eat shit, zoomer.

You should be happy when your mom praises and encourages you

>kill yourself, edgy
What did he mean by this?

Remember your post when you show support for your children and the reply with an annoyed sigh and go blogpost on a fucking chan about it you retarded redditor

>im just posting here to check if i'm banned don't mind me

>misquoting

Shit happens to me too.

>make some characters on Mugen when I was in highschool
>do all the sprite work on my own but the moveset was a reverse engineered character template that I modified heavily

>setup a minigame of marvel characters vs my made up characters
>play with bro
>parentals see and say hey I know spiderman whos that?

HOLY SHIT user YOU MADE THIS!??
>well no I didn't make the engine or those characters

OMG OUR BABY IS A GAME DEVELOPER!! WOOOO!
IM GOING TO GO HELP YOU FIND SOME WORK AT MICROSOFT!

sage this blog post

Attached: 1543088415747.gif (700x704, 295K)

this, she knows you're a basic bitch but hopes some encouragement will spur you on until the point you get a level1 tech support role and move out into a bedsit

i know two people who work at GCHQ and neither of them know coding, or at least neither did before they started working there

> Be coding in the hischool computer lab.
> The bitchy old lady who babysits the down syndrome kids wants me to explain it for some reason.
> "well you see it's pretty complicated, it's something I've been learning for years and it would be better if I showed you a simpler program".
> She gets really offended.
> Fuck it I'll just explain what every line of code does to her.
> "so this line of code declares the variable as an integer.."
> She gets super indignant at me and then makes it sound like she knows how to program because she knows what an integer is.

What the fuck was her problem?

>if i support him maybe he will finally get a job, his license, and move out

you sound like a socially inept sperg desu famalam