Redmi Note 7

Just got this chink phone. Holy fuck lads its actually legit AF.

Attached: redmi.jpg (543x543, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-7-Smartphone-Review.414550.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought the redmi note 4 two years ago for around $200. It's still going strong and I've had no problems with it other than Podcast Addict's controls not appearing on the lock screen for some reason.

What is so great about the note 7?

bump

improved chink botnet

Which is better, Xaomi or Huawei?

how's the camera?

Yeah. Now start the bootloader unlocking procedure and get yourself a custom ROM with microG preferably.
Well, here, read an actual competent review:
notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-7-Smartphone-Review.414550.0.html

Redmi note 5 pro here
Based chinkphone but the default rom is shit in addition to being botnet, I'm now on lineage

Xiaomi, by far. They actually ship timely security updates even on their bargain bin devices and literally every phone's bootloader can be unlocked.

XIaomi is based af
but MIUI is meh, I'm looking forward to the Mi A3 with Android One

100% Xiaomi. You can't even unlock the bootloaders of new Huawei devices.
t. P20 Lite owner

Huawei has better hardware. Xaomi has better everything else.

>but MIUI is meh
That's why you use a custom ROM.

Redmi 3s here. Thinking I'm gonna upgrade to redmi 6 in a few months, too bad they don't have anything normal size (5-5.5in) that's fresher. Great phones for the price

the Mi 9 SE is in that ballpark although it doesn't support many LTE bands

MIUI MASTER RACE

I'm too retarded for that
tried to install LineageOS on my Redmi Note 3 once, I managed to install TWRP but when I tried to flash LineageOS I got bootloops
didn't know what I was doing all along

get the fuck out

Notch my life into pieces

no

Is the top middle the headphone port?

I understand being annoyed by fat notches like on iPhones or the Pocophone but getting triggered by tiny teardrop notches is pure autism

Lenovo K5 Pro masterrace
seriously, the only bad side is the camera, otherwise it's pretty decent with a snapdragon 636, 3.5 mm jack, lte b20 for europoors, usb-c
if i think about it, i can only find like two issues with it, the first one being the lack of support on Lenovo's side (hardly an issue as the phone is project treble enabled, so you can easily install any GSI on it and call it a day), and the other is kinda a design flaw i thini, it's the usb-c connector and the way it's located
basically, the phone's sides are a bit curved/slanted, and the usb port is located in such a way that it wiggles by quite a lot in the screen-to-back-of-phone axis

Redmi 7 reporting in.
Was a good buy and with the lower resolution it can last up to 7 days

No.
Autism is having a smaller screen because you don't want a phone with a bezel. Doing whatever stupid fucking thing first pops into your mind to achieve this.

also the 3.5mm audio jack is on the bottom of the phone which drives me nuts, i vastly prefer it on the top, where i had it on my previous huawei

You don't like the cord sticking into your chest while you use the phone laying down?

nailed it
i mean my headphones happen to all have the jack angled at 90° so it's not *that* bad, but it still sucks

Isn't Huawei basically dead now?

>Mi A3 with Android One
based
cringe

>Redmi 7 reporting in.
>Was a good buy and with the lower resolution it can last up to 7 days
Lower resolution?

7 has 720 x 1520 at 6.26
note 7 has 1080 x 2340 at. 6.3

might add that i dont use it for photos or watching youtube videos, mainly reading

mine is coming next week, are you on the stock rom?

yes, i debloated some of the miui stuff with the github program but use the poco launcher. Really smoth and i always have at least 30% free ram. Definitly worth the 115 eurobucks

>Huawei has better hardware
today on "things that never happened": this post

Attached: Johan1.jpg (1280x720, 406K)

It's true though. The P30 Pro has an indisputably better camera and is IP68 certified. Xiaomi's best offering (the K20 Pro) falls short even with gcam and is not the least bit water resistant.
I don't think Xiaomi has ever made a true flagship. Which is fine, since their prices have always been a third of Huawei.

>Being impressed by the neutered non-pro version.

The camera and the IP rating are about the only things Huawei has. Two things I'd like to have, but Xiaomi flagships win on every other front.

No, you're not. Even Linus could do it.

I mean, what can you do? It's India/China exclusive.