*increases your productivity 10 fold*

*increases your productivity 10 fold*

Attached: 1549019453673.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vgtEO83vr8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*ruins your teeth*

>he drinks the caffeinated jew
Take the 100mg modafinil + Ceylon tea pill user

*gives diarrhea and makes you have to piss*
nothin personnel

Just brush twice a day

black tea has caffeine in it.

*does nothing but jews tell you it does so you'll buy more*

10 times 0 is still 0

Attached: wojak piano.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>rejecting science

coffee beans are seriously overpriced fuck

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

yeah, less than half that of coffee, then green tea has half of what black tea has

what? You can get a pound for 4 or 5 bucks if you're not picky.

>coffee is for jews, take meth instead

Based Schizo Zoomer

I have an immunity to caffeine so

where do i buy these beans

KEK

*makes your skin itch*
*makes your body just a little too warm so it's uncomfortable*

>immunity to caffeine
Same for me apparently. I really just like the smell, taste, and warm feeling that the coffee cup provides in your hands. Sometimes I'll just make a cup to relax

I've read somewhere, with scientific backing, that regular caffeine users actually feel worse in the long run compared to when they haven't been consuming it.

Enjoy your drug addiction with tolerance and withdrawal symptoms.

Attached: 127928053092.gif (357x330, 1.04M)

>I read something somewhere, have no personal experience in test result reproduction, but here's my assumption

>modafinil
>meth

>makes you a nervous wreck, stresses you and reduces your libido

>drug addiction

For a whole 20 minutes before making you crash way below your baseline. Not worth it.

>having anxiety problems
Works on my machine

Typical bro-science ignorant that gathers knowledge from blogs with titles ending with "...and it's good thing"

It was a study with people groups. They had a control and everything.
I do drink half a liter of cappuccino a day, but I prepare them weak, meaning I use a reduced dosage of powder.

Pic related, my favorite cappuccino powder. And yes, it comes from SOPA DE MACACO land.

Attached: 24197-0.jpg.jpg (930x930, 209K)

yes, until you build up a tolerance. Then you're just a junkie who needs it to stay normal.

aaaah, the drink of s o y boys

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

>drinking coffee is akin to doing heroin or meth
Lol retard

>not drinking the superior coffee milk

Attached: 1471792132494.png (420x420, 78K)

That's not alcohol

I just drink green tea. Not because I need my daily fix, but because I like the taste and the warmth. I can go without green tea, it's not a problem. Actually, I don't think it gives me any noticeable improvement at all...

*shits pants*

>he cant appreciate the evacuant benefits of coffee milk

I do.

Attached: 7891021007573_Cappuccino-Cafe-com-Leite-Melitta-200g_1.jpg (1000x1000, 284K)

>he's not white

Must suck not enjoying dairy into adulthood.

Caffeine really messes up my circadian rhythm and sleep schedule. It just isn't for me. Too bad decaf isn't so easy to find. I really like the taste and the smell too.

That's why you don't drink coffee past like 4pm.

If you're a basedboy, sure. I drink 1L of milk everyday and my shit is hard as rock, and I don't even make an effort to eat fiber.

Enjoy your shit genetics.

Attached: IMG-20160613-WA0029.jpg (946x797, 153K)

Cream gives me the shits so I have to drink it black. Would rather get a redbull or monster for caffeine.

>10%increase is 10x
Things aren't going too well it seems.

I've been apprecating caffeine after using prescription stimulants for years and finally quit them.

Enjoy the long term damage from modsfinil.

coffee doesnt do shit bro
it is practically placebo

Attached: a58.jpg (337x404, 27K)

Imagine not being able to digest milk lmao

>drinking another animals milk
Lol fucking freaks. Cucked as shit.

i mix my coffee syrup with almond milk though

How do you milk an almond? They don't have nipples

youtu.be/vgtEO83vr8o

"Bristol University researchers found that coffee drinkers develop a tolerance to both the anxiety-producing and the stimulating effects of caffeine, meaning that it only brings them back to baseline levels of alertness, not above them. 'Although frequent consumers feel alerted by caffeine, especially by their morning tea, coffee, or other caffeine-containing drink, evidence suggests that this is actually merely the reversal of the fatiguing effects of acute caffeine withdrawal,' wrote the scientists, led by Peter Rogers of Bristol's department of experimental psychology."

You are a funny guy.

nice, a true soi boi

>drinking another animals milk

COFFEE DRINKERS BTFO!

Attached: 1494277379887-0.png (600x600, 135K)

>anxiety-producing
Imagine having anxiety issues, must be hell. Don't have that problem.

It's ok user, not everyone can be born white.

literally placebo

meth is unironically good for you. hitler used it all the time and he gets shit done.

But that's not Vyvanse/Adderall

I need a god damn script, it's honestly amazing what I can get done on Vyvanse - I feel like a normal human being with real passion/motivation to get things done.

>(0 + 10)/100 == 0

normal serving of black tea has more caffeine than a normal serving of coffee
nonetheles, pharmtek knows it's all fake news in.turf war between tea and coffee and coffee is shitton "healthier" due to chlorogenic acids that lower your blood pressure (and also makes you pee out sodium, which also lowers blood pressure)

This. Its also the reason why RDJ is such a successful actor. Meth is a wonder drug that boosts the human performance 10 fold. No wonder only whites are caught using it.

When the coffee haters can't find anything scientifically wrong with coffee, they turn to antisemitism. This only reinforces that there is objectively nothing wrong with coffee and that you should drink it.

Pissing is a normal response to drinking liquids, and caffeine is a mild diuretic. If your coffee gives you the shits though, you should consider drinking something other than the super cheapo stuff that's half draino.

i vape weed
it is great for vidya productivity

Attached: 1477451470626.png (512x512, 193K)

You clearly haven't had your coffee yet so I'll explain it in baby simple terms. Let's say your base productivity is zero. That is to say you're a lazy shit who sits on his ass and doesn't get anything useful done. Now you increase that productivity tenfold. In other words you are now ten times as productive as you were before. Ten time zero is still zero, and this remains accurate here. A lazy ass on coffee is just a buzzed lazy ass. Coffee can't help you with that.

Then stop drinking it for week or two, get back on it and boom instant re productivity.

Imagine coping this hard with your addiction.

Attached: 1557721065076.jpg (496x301, 101K)

Oh yeah? Well I inject two whole marijuanas daily.

Attached: 426.jpg (480x464, 14K)

>sodium causes high blood pressure

user.. Get a doctor without gray hair.

Based truth poster.

wtf he looks like a totally different person

That's just one of the many positive effects of meth

>When the coffee haters can't find anything scientifically wrong with coffee, they turn to antisemitism. This only reinforces that there is objectively nothing wrong with coffee and that you should drink it.
good post.

Attached: 1549659627933.png (311x347, 57K)

>meth is unironically good for you. hitler used it all the time and he gets shit done.
Yes and it made him very difficult to understand. The poor man couldn't even ask for a simple glass of juice without causing a genocide.

Just mix some meth in

Never had this. Maybe your just a pussy.

hitler used meth daily from 1935 all the way to 1945. he looked great because he wasnt a criminal and the meth he used were top notch lab made shit, not made by some wetback in a toilet somewhere.

Or maybe he had too much.

Basedboys do not drink straight black coffee

Never had espresso, huh?

You mean to say that Auschwitz was a meth lab and 6 million jews died in accidents while cooking meth for Hitler?

No, they use a onions based creamer. Duh.

I can show you all about it

Espresso has less caffeine than normal coffee despite having a stronger flavor.

espresso doesnt have more caffeine than a regular pourover

Of course it doesn't, but given that it's in a much smaller volume of liquid it's easy to go overboard once you start ordering doubles and triples.

>they turn to antisemitism

You have to go back

The word literally means a dislike of jews, which this is.

Just don't drink so much and stop drinking any caffeine at noon

Is this your first day on 4channel?

>dislike

You put it lightly, fellow stranger! haha

Edit:BTW I'm a philosemite

>somewhere

Attached: 1546142311966.jpg (956x631, 92K)

The absolute STATE of schizo zoomers

Caffeine is an addictive substance, yes. This is public and common knowledge...not something that you have to have "read somewhere obscure once"

Attached: 1559737235603.png (600x450, 414K)

>he doesn't know
well, it's not exactly sodium, it's your shitty kidney system that doesn't filter as much of sodium as it should, making your blood hypertonic and raising it's osmotic pressure, which in turn manifests as plump blood vessels ready to give you a headache or perhaps a stroke if one of those bursts
>tl;dr: it's sodium (and other minerals)

Attached: 65D83CE9-D7DC-4337-825C-4785DD1F94A7.jpg (739x415, 24K)

Attached: 1539964418227.png (686x773, 74K)

>have lab grade ephedrine, just waiting to be converted into bath salts or meth
>mfw no lab
>no job
>no finances
>stuck in limbo between higher education and work for next 2 months
>mfw have to get high with ephedrine and caffeine
I'm below the bottom bath salts zombie
I am the Ma Huong demon
I am the true dissapointment in my family
[spoiler]feels bad[/spoiler]

Attached: 1546616441051.png (483x394, 344K)

>Doesn't just see her (his) psychiatrist to get stimulants
you're like a baby

Coffee disrupts every part of your body's sleep and reward systems. Coffee inhibits nutrient absorption, muscular development, and neurogenesis. Coffee can worsen anxiety, paranoia, and mental illnesses like schizophrenia. After a short time, you stop receiving any benefit from coffee consumption without increasing your dosage.

?? In Europe I bet beans are expensive as fuck. In the USA they're $10/LB for bomb ass beans. I get them at health food stores since they carry higher quality than Safeway/Fredmeyer.