I'm going to have sex with my wife again for probably the 3000s or so time tonight. It's going to be fun

>I'm going to have sex with my wife again for probably the 3000s or so time tonight. It's going to be fun.

Why don't more people get married?

Attached: 1543494511183.jpg (800x1080, 197K)

Being married is immoral

>Not having side pussy

Attached: 1540918892441.jpg (500x554, 46K)

Come again after 15 years of marriage. Maybe even 1 year.

Would people think it's weird if you fuck/marry a halfling because she looks like a toddler?

They're either immoral Atheists practicing premarital sex or they don't like sex.

Never has worked out well for me or anyone Ive ever known. I'm trying to have children now, I owe it to them to not fuck up my marriage

I'm terrified if intimacy

30 years for us. We're 2-4 times a week, usually in the morning after we shower.

We know each other so well now, we're at about 75% for mutual, simultaneous orgasm, which feels amazing. She likes to feel my cum dripping down her legs as we have coffee together afterwards, and I LOVE smelling her pussy on my dick when I take it out to piss.

After a particularly excellent lovemaking session, we'll skip a shower the next day to preserve our mutual funk.

I fuckn love being married!

>Giving attention to women.

Attached: 1524125035747.png (657x539, 110K)

>enabling thots and degenerate culture

Attached: 3pi4by.jpg (240x280, 13K)

That's why you use your daughter as your side bitch. What else is daughters for if not satisfying her daddy?

Because when you're not married you can have sex with anyone not just one bird

Been married for 6 and havent had sex in over a year. Send help senpai.

Attached: images_34.jpg (216x234, 9K)

You already have a cock holster why go after others?

woa wtf happened to you

dick stuck in hamster, can't tell wife

>can't tell wife
Try it, maybe she's into it a more furry girth.

Wow user great story! I just came here to remind you that there is NOTHING wrong with letting your wife spend time with black bulls. Me and my wife and our friend Isaiah have been having sessions where he pleasures my wife(and sometimes me) and we do it on camera so we have something to come back to watch later. It has really spiced up our marriage and made us both much more sexually satisfied.

I'm going on 15 years.

I'm going to subtract 1 from every post number I see in the future. That's how fucking worthless this post was.

i’m only 5‘11 and a huwhite guy.

What does marriage have to do with sex? Ive been living with my girlfriend for 5 years and we have a healthy sex life. Before my uncle married his now wife, they lived together as boyfriend girlfriend for nearly 10 years.

Marriage is not necessary in todays world. Two unmarried people can have a better relationship than a couple whos been married for a decade.

Yeah same here. That's what is great about it. We both know each other but still learn.

It didn't work out because they were dumb enough to let other people (you) know. If they're smart enough not to let anyone else know, then it all works out.

There you go. I'm happy for you, but that would never work for me. I lose interest in having sex with the same woman within double digits and that's low double digits. 50 times is already pushing it. I just can't pretend I want to hit it like I did the first few times. There is no way I'd want to spend my time having sex with my wife 2-4 times a week after decades of marriage. Not a chance.

>sex with your wife
>It's going to be fun
confirmed for lying faggot, you either arent married or you are in for a rude awakening. enjoying sex is not why you get married.

hes lying, do the math nigger. even without the 30 years with the same woman bs, guess how old he and his disgusting wife would be after 30 years of marriage.

>anycunt up itt like slipping the missus the rodger on a saturday night?

I'm getting worried by fiancee is infertile from the (((medication))) the system put him on. Only think I can do is keep cumming in his bonus boy hole as much as possible. Such is the burden of the modern white man...

Attached: 1494446578417.jpg (738x583, 216K)

Have fun with that, kid. When I see your wife, I'll wink. She'll understand what it means about you. I'll try not to point and laugh at your black niglets.

*ps, your ancestors would be SO proud

Obviously you haven't found the right one, yet. You will, and when you do, you'll understand.

>Following for the cohabitation meme
Probably nothing wrong with it honestly, just maybe saying wife and gf, one sounds like an adult term.

Attached: 1542251174887.jpg (1717x1291, 1.01M)

>Why don't more people get married?
I'm going to have sex with my wife again for probably the 3000s or so time. It's going to be ''fun''.

With the right one, it is. Always.

Oh yes very pungent my dearrrrrrrrrrrrr

seriously though that's kind of gross.

Is cohabilitation really better than marriage? After all divorce is guarenteed to fuck your ass but is staying in a relationship the best way to go?

Stay strong user good for you. Fuck these degenerate weak willed faggots. Strong white family units are what the jews fear the most.

Attached: 1533658198506.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

This is truth and is probably true for every male. This is also what it means to be a man to be able, after the initial lust is gone, to perform for your wife and make her happy.

Nah, her pussy smells amazing. Even after exercising.

See, guys, that's one of the things about love. Until you find the right woman, you complain about the little things that irk you about her.

With the right one, you like everything about her. That's one of the ways you know she's the one.

Why the fuck are you still married then?

4 white boys here. I'm doing my part.

god this is so disgusting

And this is why japs are a dying race

Now I know you’re LARPing because only a virgin would ever imagine this to be the case

>getting married in 2018
Not a good idea.

Attached: 1539023374727.png (400x416, 204K)

Never came at the same time a woman does, huh Tojo?

Yes, with my wife back when we were first together. But it doesn’t last and furthermore, you are repulsive.

Yeah, you're right. It drives me crazy that she can't seem to remember to close doors. I think it cute, cuz she'll turn around and walk into them.

I try not to laugh.
I try...

See, this kid proves my point. If she was the right one, you would still be in sync with each other.

You're not with the right woman for you, Ichi.

>thinks marriage is about sex
marriage is about raising children and your niggrish lusts have nothing to do with it, try following the needle on your moral compass rather than the one dangling from your balls

you are not with any woman nor have you ever been

If you can't both fuck a woman daily and still manage to take care of kids, it's not a priority issue but youre just a low test cuck with no sex drive.

Incapable of love, current life style isn't friendly towards socializing and relationships, and lack of social tact.
Peace between Palestine and Israel is more probable than me having a relationship.

Attached: Salemwitch-1-.gif (210x460, 6K)

Not many women worth marrying.

Yes Dixie, they would.

Attached: Press X to Doubt.png (492x280, 91K)

Sex is nice, but reallllllllly overated.

I feel you man. I've given up on girls since I graduated high school four years ago. I might flirt with one on occasion, but that's about it. I just don't care anymore since they're all brainwashed whores.

This. I would say about 95% of white western women are simply just not worth your time. And the 5% who are worth it are either already taken or are LGBT. There's no work around for this right now if you're a single virgin male unless you're willing to lie... a lot.

Attached: Doomer.png (498x594, 137K)

You've lost interest in sex because of your degenerate lifestyle.

"Or lgbt"
Something is wrong with you

What I meant to say was that they're either already taken or become LGBT out of curiosity or peer pressure, especially when they go to college. I apologize if it sounded something different.

About as odd as someone marrying a midget, only with fewer issues due to physical defects.

She's a woman, not an underdeveloped human one but just built smaller scale.

Because I'm a psychopath who doesn't care what other people think. I would never give anyone so much power over me as to get married. Aside from that, I lack a large amount of Dopamine, so I really, really don't care. You people are like insects in the way you socialize. Learn to live with yourself, you just worthless, worthless people.

It's all in your opinion and head. From other peoples perspective these people are not worthless. I'm afraid you won't understand that your view doesn't hold any weight just because it feels right to you

Attached: pZdyRro.jpg (564x784, 95K)

>thread moved to Jow Forums
*clears throat*
Ahem Is this thing on? Great. licks lips Testing. Testing. Testing. Great. Ahem BLONDE ROASTIE PUSSY IS GROSS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE FLABS OF UNDERCOOKED ROAST BEEF SLICES WITH SLIME ON IT. YOU HATE BLACK COCKS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEM SO FUCKING WELL. Thank you for your time, gentlemen. Do try the sharp cheddar with the Italian basil cracker, I hear it's positively divine. Oh and Fuck the mods, fuck the jannies, trannies and roasties. And fuck women. Thanks again, gentlemen!

Attached: pepe_suit_in_shape.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Make no mistake, I feel next to nothing, and that does literally make me better than you. You won't get it through your thick fucking skull because you're just another piss ant, but opinions don't mean anything. There is literally next to nothing in this world that cannot be figured out purely through putting things to number. The interpretation of it beyond what it is, is irrelevant. Literally learn how to live.