$1000 METAL POLE AND CHEESEGRATER -MEMES ASIDE

what did you think about the Apple WWDC 2019 presentation?
Mature opinions only. Criticism is of course welcome
>Mac Pro's specs
>iPadOS
>iOS13
>temp email
>iTunes split

Attached: mac-pro-2019-hands-on-1-1500x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 150K)

it's nice that my 3 year old iphone se is getting ios 13. don't give a shit about the other stuff

>Mature opinions only.
Nigga you on Jow Forums, I'm surprised the shitstorm didn't start yet.

iPadOS unironically sounds like a good idea

>ipad gets a cursor
>it's hidden under accessibility features and if you want it enabled you'll have that fucking floating icon on the screen
>splitting itunes into other apps for no fucking reason
>new mac pro with a 256GB ssd, doesn't even come with a monitor while the iMac pro comes with a 1TB one by default for 1k$ less
It's shit.

$1000 METAL POLE AND CHEESEGRATER

Attached: iTODDLERS_BTFO.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

I want to get a $1000 stand and just display it in my home, it’s clearly modern art.

this design rustle my tripophobia

nope

iPad is ready to replace low-end notebooks, hardware wise. Benchmarks show it's really powerful and could eventually pose a serious threat to the rest of the notebook market. Problem is the software is still kiddie iOS bullshit, even after the iPadOS update

I think Apple is doing the reasonable thing. What corporation doesn't want to maximize profits and make their shareholders happy?

What is unreasonable are Applecucks

Installed the dev beta on iPad 6. Mouse support is unironically great and text editing/multitasking is now best in product category. This update signals to me that apple is finally listening to users and delivers so many features that professionals have been asking for for years.

Mac pro makes no sense to me when you can get a imac pro for the same and that includes a decent screen and a stand. Also I think imacs come with a mouse and keyboard

I think its laughable that they are trying to sell a 8 core xeon and a rx580 for $6000 inb4eccram

The iPad is finally coming into its own. Naturally, it’s incompatible with the one Apple device I own, a 2013 iPad Air. Oh well.

Silly brainwashed itoddlers.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 38K)

>what did you think
Yaawwn, mac pro just look like another chink tower case.

How am I brainwashed when Im saying the macpro is a pointless product?

You want an iCrap Pro.

It's under accessibility because only mentally handicapped would want a cursor on a tablet

I actually work in an environment that would make use of a Mac Pro (film). They're attractive, and my studio will absolutely buy them. Would I? No fucking way. They operate as a powerful professional tool and is going to make my life easier natively working with 8k. But we won't buy them until we see them proven, since they're gonna be a fortune I'm sure.

Fuck the monitor though. I mean, I want it, but not for that price. And certainly not the stand (dongle).

The Mac Pro has a great price considering the market that's geared towards.
Dell and Supermicro seems to have better offers, but they're off loading old workstations towards Cascade Lake launch.

Attached: Z4.png (795x366, 51K)

>pay $2000 more
>get 20X more power
Holy fuck, even HP shits on crapplel.

Stay mature, Jow Forums

Enjoy your CPU throttle. Your device will be slow as fuck.

Wow, so this is Jow Forums knowledge of hardware!

>it's a mactoddler subhuman thinks he belongs on Jow Forums episode

Copeberg.

fuck apple

Attached: dhw4eojb50g21.jpg (1024x1097, 92K)

I actually was impressed by all that stuff. But honestly I really only enjoy Craig giving the presentation. Hes funny and he seems to be the only person who doesn't need a script. I could put money that hes the only one at WWDC 2019 that was allowed to go off script.

also it seems literally everyone was was a woman or a fag. the first woman who went up adjusted her posture like 4 times in the same shot. Tim also seems scripted as hell, but genuinely excited at least

iTunes needed to split long time ago but being the tech guy in my family, im already getting a lot of "wait apple just killed iTunes can you explain this to me user". Fucking mainstream news media and their shitty clickbait titles

can we just get a global filter on all iShit, apple and mac related posts and threads with autoban for the poster?

They really need to do something about the /v/ermin infesting this board with their childish anti apple hate.

That only gets you a bare metal pole. Cheesegrater is much more expensive

$1k tablet that benchmarks as high as $2k laptop is ready to replace $0.3k netbooks and chromebooks

leave. you seem to be lost, reminder that all apple related discussion belongs to and always have belonged in /lgbt/, and was not welcome on Jow Forums.

again, leave.

leave