Recessed mids and highs

>recessed mids and highs
>no bass
>unbearable sibilance
Why does Jow Forums even recommend this shit? Fuck you all, honestly. I fucking hate all of you.

Attached: superlux.gif (400x201, 15K)

>recessed mids and highs
>no bass
Have you tried turning the volume to the appropriate level?

Volume was maxed out. I've tried the HD681B and the HD660. They both SUCK.
I should've stayed with my sennheiser pair. I just bought these out of curiosity and because they are really cheap on ali. But they aren't worth a damn.

>Volume was maxed out.
Have you tried turning the volume of the hearing aids you're surely using up?

>buying anything recommended to you on fucking Jow Forums of all places

Attached: 1559822724230.jpg (400x399, 18K)

>of the hearing aids you're surely using up
Seems like you nailed the definition of a superlux headphones user.
I even have an amp to go with the HD660 and it sounds like garbage.
There's no clarity, there's no bass (even though they're closed headphones lmao...) and whenever I use my sennheiser pair or my SHP9500 or even my TIN T2s they all sound better in every way.

The only way to even make they sound SOMEWHAT decent is using the pic related config. And even then they still get btfo by a pair of decent sennheiser or SHP9500 headphones.

Attached: file.png (876x137, 10K)

And the problem is that no one I know nor anyone on the internet wants to buy that shit. So I've just wasted money on something I can't even sell.

>really cheap monitor headphone sounds "worse" aka more neutral then sennheiser garbage
oh noes

op sucks dicks

i thought you should know

Here comes the chink cocksuckers... What's it like to be deaf?

Well, Superlux headphones measure like shit, so you expect them to not be shit?. It's a literal chink headphone, what do you expect? Better save some bucks and buy some Sennheisers than to blow money on chink stuff.
My HD280 sound amazing, you can find them used any day for 75bucks

No the problem is that we have threads like this every other day and consequently people somehow still don't know that if Jow Forums tells you to do something that you should basically always do the exact fucking opposite of what you were told to do.

Not really. I mentioned the TIN T2s. And Jow Forums kinda likes them (I've seem multiple anons recommend/mention them). They were worth it.

Literally never heard of them and I l've been on Jow Forums daily for 4-5 years
Just stick with sennheiser, beyerdynamic, and audio-technica for headphones

The last time my hearing got tested the tester was surprised about how good it was

>wanting niggerbass

Attached: 73077332_p0.png (950x1234, 648K)

>the niggerbass meme
Only valid when someone wants to buy a pair of headphones that's muddy as hell. Which is not the case for the Sony MDR 7506 and the ATH M40X. If I wanted to I'd trade my senns or my shp9500 for these but I'm happy with them and I don't mind open headphones at all.

The sony one supposedly sounds like the superlux, I doubt you'd be happy with that

>not wanting niggerbass

Attached: LVOpBiW~2.jpg (561x537, 110K)

>supposedly sounds like the superlux
Having tried it I can GUARANTEE you that's not the case. So stop spewing bullshit.

Does it have niggerbass tho?

Superlux headphones don't excel at nothing. Be it mids bass or highs.

Answer the quesion, it's about Sonny

It's okay but the M40X is better.

i pity anyone who isn't wearing these atm

Attached: DT770pro80-large.jpg (583x750, 44K)

>no bass

You’ve exposed yourself, normie

see Never tried Beyers. But I think the M40X may be more accurate sounding.

i own DT770 Pro and M50X.

audio technicas are more durable than Beyers. i can throw them around, stuff them in a bag and not worry about them breaking or the integrity of the cord. and yes they are more neutral sounding.

but at home I use 770 Pros daily. comfier, rumbles naturally at the fun frequencies, not fatiguing to listen to at volume. just perfect.