Windows 10 redpill

I bought a new laptop lately and used this "good version" of windows 10 since the processor is from past gen and I needed W10, I was expecting it to be bad but after 1 month using it and minimum tinkering I'm loving it.
Windows 10 LTSC is 10 times better than W7 performance/compatibility/everything just works and security wise and it will never get any new "feature" that reset, change or fuck up any of the "keep your botnet levels to minimum and don't bother me or change ANYTHING"
Deal with it gentoo and W7 virgins, muh botnet means fucking nothing when you use google/chrome/android/social networks/Jow Forums/any american ISP and so on.

Attached: 1559836864602.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

majorgeeks.com/files/details/oldnewexplorer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

Thot

r u a girl?

Shh, let them use their shit

now install this majorgeeks.com/files/details/oldnewexplorer.html

Didnt we have this exact same thread yesterday?

Imagine being so happy with your OS that you need to post about it on Jow Forums every day.

I see notifications turned off on op

Honestly, the only reason I have to use Windows is to update my clients' BIOS (aka normies) without betting on luck with Wine, all thanks to HP's exclusivity for executables. At least Bill Gates gives me money every day.

Attached: lol.png (1366x768, 1.25M)

The filename says OP is a larping faggot

It's the best Windows version in terms of features and stability. But that isn't saying much, since the design of Windows as an operating system is vastly inferior to most Unix-like systems. PowerShell is shit. All the dev tools like VisualStudio are bloated shit that break C99 compatibility. It still has all the various fragmentation issues with the GUI and applications. Windows just isn't good.

And no, I don't care about the botnet. I use Android and MacOS (hackintosh).

i know right. all these linux guys give me cancer every day

>MacOS
At least you have no cheese issues

No thanks, I will live with 8.1 then switch to Linux after a few years.
You can live with garbage and feels that garbage is better does not mean everyone feels the same

>running Windows
What a faggot nigger tranny. Enjoy your computer AIDS.

>anime
>windows 10

I'm running windows xp and I don't have computer aids

>bumping 2 hour old threads with a shitpost

Do you like sniffing my smelly feet?

anime website

>Answering reposts

>user finds out the OS used by the majority of the world isn't bad.

Next you're going to tell us you've discovered cars are better than walking.

You're doing it wrong if you're not running Enterprise or Education