Redpill me on brave

Redpill me on brave

Is this the ultimate browser right now?

Attached: brave_browser-100732965-large.jpg (700x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bromite.org/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/yVUgKzae4HFpTVbbbSTI0g/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
Brave.com
basicattentiontoken.org/about/
basicattentiontoken.org/
hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18734999
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Botnet garbage

Elaborate? Do the makers have some kind of control over the users?

Or are you just memeing?

he may be referring to the fact that you can opt into an ad program where they analyze your site viewing to tailor their own ads to you, for opting into these ads you get a weird crypto currency that you can then donate to site owners or other shit

USE BROMITE

bromite.org/

Ah I noticed that, I just have it disabled by default. otherwise it's working pretty well, faster than chrome and smoother and less buggy than firefox.

How about you check the fucking archives? Every fucking day there's a brave shill thread with multiple people telling them to fuck off.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/yVUgKzae4HFpTVbbbSTI0g/

Not a shill, just want a chrome alternative after the announcement of adblocking getting blocked.

Firefox too wonky for me.

people here would likely recommend just degoogled chromium

It's really a shame what's happened to firefox, it used to be so nice. But it never was really usable on mobile.

I actually use firefox on mobile because the extensions work on it. I can use youtube as a music player with the screen off and get all ads blocked n shit. Works well.

Isnt chromium just the absolute basic source code shit. Can that really make up a full blown browser?

>youtube as a music player with the screen off and ads blocked
why not just use NewPipe?

didnt know about it lol. I like youtubing on a browser though...

ok i'll bite, in what way is using a mobile browser a better experience than a dedicated app?

Easier to switch between watching youtube vid in browser to Jow Forums tabs to shitpost, rather than moving between apps.

Attached: 1559882341451.png (900x844, 349K)

Hey you fucking bozo you can literally have a popout video player with newpipe

Anything else not from Google + a Pihole

he's right, it is botnet

less data usage for one if you aren't connected to wifi. though this is the first i've heard of newpipe. thanks for the rec

on mobile it definitely is
I use it on desktop too but understand why people prefer
Brave used to be unusable when it launched, it's gotten better though and now it supports just about all the chrome extensions
meanwhile Firefox killed off a lot of its extensions and still hasn't recovered fully

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>i have it disabled
>by default
lol

Brave is great for normies

but it lets through google and facebook ads (they are whitelisted)

into the trash it goes for me.

Firefox isnt bad. I dont know why people get so autistic over browsers. It opens websites and doesnt crash.

No, Vivaldi is.

Attached: vivaldi.png (420x420, 4K)

Attached: seamonkey_logo.png (340x105, 20K)

It's fine.
>botnet
What isn't these days?

Attached: windowscape.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Brave is only for patricians. Smooth, and fast. Firefox has turned into a tranny hive, and google is building a giant transmutation circle under the U.S.

Theres really no other browser options that can compete once you take all of that into account.

This is the gayest thing I've read on this Mongolian camel-grooming forum.

the only browsers you should even consider using are: microsoft internet exploder, apple safari, opera presto 12, firefox esr, firefox esr tor browser, firefox esr icecat, firefox esr librefox + pyllyukko user.js, firefox esr waterfox, firefox esr palemoon, firefox esr seamonkey, firefox esr k-meleon, and firefox esr 3.6.28
based

based

>to tailor their own ads to you
and that, kids, is how you know it's a botnet
fuck brave, fuck marketing, fuck overconsumption, and fuck capitalism

fpbp
the installer also comes with this retarded prompt to install other programs like avast

pure garbage, since now privacy on internet is gettin more important, and more people is gettin concerned about it, brave has just come to us so their developers get rich by taking advantage of the situation. god pls, adblockers and addons alike have been around for years. and... wtf with the silly and poser homepage showing how many ads brave has blocked for u? ohh god bless you brave, the future is here!!! right here right now!! gonna kill myself with the weapon of choice....

yeah it's great, probably the greatest browser ever made in my estimation. don't change it any, it's JUST RIGHT the way it is (:

This guy is a hypocritical hack who believes anything that is monetized in some way is a botnet. Into the trash it goes.

The catalog is local to your machine dipshit.

Attached: 1552499896280.gif (800x800, 178K)

Nice try $hill

>internet exploder, apple safari, opera presto 12, palemoon
All garbage

enjoy your botnet faggot

Attached: filipus.jpg (561x772, 71K)

Chromium browsers are not and will never be good, why can't you understand that brave SHILL GO ADVERTISE ELSEWHERE FOR BAT

it is a botnet and has some serious flaws regarding security and addons

Best browser currently available, speed, privacy, simplicity - what more do you want?
Download at Brave.com

Attached: 1550903489982.jpg (392x331, 23K)

stay mad tranny

Attached: 1552832275933.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

Brave is a pretty good browser as long as you are a relatively sane person. If you are absolutely fucking paranoid and actually believe you can stop "them" from tracking you, you're better off just using Tor with a VPN and wget everything into a directory.

Just use this so ads are blocked even on mobile networks. I use adguard dns on my home router so all connected applications also block ads. Unfortunately doesn't work for the smart tvs but oh well.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-112732_Blokada.jpg (1440x2711, 280K)

this fucking shill....

Attached: ironman-svg-2.png (250x250, 105K)

Yes it can user

>Youtube Vanced for adfree youtube app. It also has black mode, not the conventional dark mode Youtube app uses.
>Kiwi browser, supports chrome extension.
>Kuroba, Jow Forums client.

I am believer of app>website and I still believe it.

It's literally miner malware

you're right, chromium-based derivative browsers can never compare to OG chrome. trannyzilla peasants need not reply

Why would I use it over Firefox
Also imagine having no 4chanx

Why should inuse this when i have opera

Attached: MHxt.gif (208x292, 47K)

I don't like it. It reminds me of a shitty bank here...

Attached: ing-bank-logo_wit.jpg (420x280, 22K)

lol at all the idiots using a bitcoin miner to browse the web

Meme browser

The devs literally steals from content creators. Enjoy your botnet.

I use it on mobile ant its pretty good, faster than waterfox for sure, might try gab/dissenter browser next

Interesting. I use firefox on mobile but not desktop. I do it so I can run ublock origin.

Shillz

Attached: brave_shilling_2.png (4000x3210, 3.55M)

Daily reminder

Attached: 1554525108763.png (1406x1878, 87K)

it's an absolutely worthless browser that solely exists as an experiment for advertising and cryptocurrencies

>it's an ad-driven browser that panders to advertising agencies with a blockchain-redistribution scheme while pretending to be ethical by hardcoding deprecated web extensions into it's core (https everywhere & adblock plus)

>and contains a ledger system that anonymously measures user attention aggregate to accurately reward publishers.
basicattentiontoken.org/about/

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs.
basicattentiontoken.org/

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437

>the data is stored in-browser
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18734999

>Chrome works well for me. Don't see any reason to change.

Attached: 1559638418287.jpg (822x960, 50K)

is this scam available on the iphone?

What alternatives are there to chrome and firefox?

ING's got great sweetheart deals, it's just their day2day rate that's shit.

Is there another site Brave would pick to shill?

Literal nigger browser.