Botnet free phones

Are there many people out there who still use old phones? I've had pic related for 8 years now, still going strong and have 0 interest in getting anything else.

Attached: 3710.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wu_pO5Z7Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There can't be one. Get a beeper, a sat beeper or a sat phone. Those are your only non-cucked choices privacy-wise, and even those assume you receive and make calls to burners.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-wu_pO5Z7Pk

I have a social life, so I need a real phone.

smart phones are anti-social devices

>Sat phone
>Not a botnet
You're literally buying a phone select few would use and it tracks your location down to metres.

I'm still using my Samsung gusto u360. Had it since 2012. Still on original battery. Still works fine. Does all I need (calling/text) plus it was cheap and my monthly bill is cheap to.

i use a flipphone and use suckless.

>You're literally buying a phone select few would use
Go on...

>it tracks your location down to metres
The GPS chip in it does, and that can be removed. It's not necessary for the functionality of the phone itself.

It's still botnet

Your mom is a botnet

How does a satellite know where to send a signal if it the phone doesn't send its location ?

A dead botnet

>How does a satellite know where to send a signal if it the phone doesn't send its location ?

These are the people who are posting on Jow Forums these days folks

>How does a satellite know where to send a signal if it the phone doesn't send its location?
How do you think sat phones work? The satellites zipping above you a thousand miles a second take aim at each terminal as they transmit/receive data?

>he doesn't know the SOC is literally just ARM and is proprietary
>he doesn't know the OS is more closed than android
>he doesn't know the baseband is always on and trackable via towers in a dumbphone
>majority have remote location incase of theft with GPS
>majority can be locked remotely by the telco in case of theft
>botnet free

OOOOF

It's documented how glowniggers found pablo escobar in south america because he only used sat phones

You still use the grid. Stop being so autistic.

Why are you guys still use phones? Real men talk face to face.

I currently have a dumb flip phone - It's everything I hate about smartphones (nonfree software, tracking, surveillance, etc) minus ANY of the nice conveniences.

That's not really an argument. That's like saying
>Tor is unsafe because the silk road owner got caught
Come back when you've at least grasped the basics of how sat phones work.

>>he doesn't know the baseband is always on and trackable via towers in a dumbphone
>he doesn't know the battery is removable, baseband can't be on without power

It's funny how society has convinced everyone they should be reachable at any time, anywhere. I remember back in the 90s, people were paid very well to have a beeper or cell phone so they could be reached. What utter cucks we have all become.

society has developed a dependency on technology way beyond the point of no return. there is no longer a botnet; it's been replaced by the skynet.

at this point in time; the only way to stay truly incognito is by rejecting technology. you can't eat the cake and still have it.

In order for cell phones to work they need to have rough idea where you are so they can connect to the appropriate tower and switch to a different one when you are moving about. Botnet-free phone calls died with the payphone.