Damore

Now that the dust has settled, what did this guy ever do?

Did he ever work on anything awesome for Google?
Can he hold a candle to m00t?
Can he fizzbuzz?
Does he even have a (((GitHub)))?

Please, will SOMEONE tell me? James, I know you're out there. I've scoured the dark net for information on this intellectual titan but have come up short.

Attached: OP.jpg (715x378, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/6/7/18656869/google-conservative-hiring-bias-lawsuit-dismissal-discovery
archive.fo/hocpf
youtube.com/watch?v=XwCK2GkR2ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damore just need to have sex

He was nothing special. All he did was write a word document about how maybe we should stop setting hiring quotas for certain immutable characteristics.

>wears shirt with the word GOOLAG
>his manifesto was subtitled PC considered harmful
>tweets against AI

How is this man not based?

Attached: 1786c0e7c2e68e821b9aae3cc5e616062650519e.jpg (632x810, 55K)

He just ignored that there had been a 100% quota in the past, like so many who benefited from that quota system tend to do.

You're telling me a man with such an opinion skated his way into Google serfdom without writing so much as a single line of code?

Attached: 3600.jpg (3600x2160, 331K)

Imagine thinking you could make a dent in Google.

This guy got played.

James Damore along with whistleblowers like Edward Snowden and others like Julian Assange are modern day heroes. Don't @ me

I have friends who work for Google, it would not surprise me if I was honest.

Ah. Right. Everyone remembers the cold, dark 1990's when all the big tech companies had "no darkies or women need apply" signs hanging out front. That was a thing that happened. You got me.

Google got rid of him but his action contributes to an overall redpilled online culture. Google went after him merely because of a very reasoned argument against quotas benefiting women. There may have been some biases\political motivation behind his decision to focus on that - but nothing is ever mentioned of the biases\political motivation by those who write thousands of more incendiary, more misandric and sexist manifestos against men in the workplace.

Right on

Attached: damore2.jpg (1484x975, 88K)

He went full snowflake

Attached: 1544245917321s.jpg (250x242, 9K)

>Now that the dust has settled
Maybe Damore isn't involved anymore, but it isn't over.
theverge.com/2019/6/7/18656869/google-conservative-hiring-bias-lawsuit-dismissal-discovery

archive.fo/hocpf

Above seems to imply that Damore was targeted, made an example of. However, I can't be sure that it wasn't Damore's sock puppet (it was a throwaway account).

Wasn't he more of a MolBio / Systems Biology guy?

>This guy got played.

>Pink hair HR bitch asking you: "would you like to give us feedback on our mandatory gender diversity course?"
>you actually respond as if these people had a shred of intellectual honesty and wouldn't feed you to the wolves at the slightest provocation

He played himself. I mean, if he's actually an autist he probably can't read these assholes.

>if he's actually an autist
He's claimed multiple times that he is.

He told the truth.

>He was employed as a software engineer at Google from December 2013 to August 2017.
You're all telling me he didn't write code, all this time? Just bitched about women?

Attached: james-damore-a-classtooltippable-hrefhttpseveriped.jpg (766x766, 36K)

He was an "ideas guy".

>He just ignored that there had been a 100% quota in the past
no there wasnt. 1998 had no such quota. you are a liar.

Attached: Capture.png (786x460, 145K)

google btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=XwCK2GkR2ew

this Tbh
like when an ebay representative asked me why i wasn't selling more, implying it's my fault instead of the absolute state of their site. i didn't reply

I mean, what the fuck is moot doing at Google now?

getting paid for letting them put their botnet captcha on every Jow Forums post to collect ai training data

But it's Hiroyouki that runs Jow Forums now.

who knows what goes on behind the scenes. looks like moot has gone radio silent since he was hired by google.

He works for Area 120, their experimental wing.

This, showcased the degeneracy behind YoTube’s door and showed us some of how they operate in both the work place and hiring operations, both of which are somehow even more retarded than their own fucking algorithms. Like, imagine advocating for a color and gender blind world and hyperfocusing on it to the point you only hire nigger women. People on the Left really are proper racists ig. They’re certainly authoritative enough to give Hitler a schism.

two can play that game.

>Did he ever work on anything awesome for Google?
He spent his time thinking about how women and minorities are keeping him down. What do you think? Hint: no.
>Can he hold a candle to m00t?
Moot never did anything of note.
>Can he fizzbuzz?
Not until he sees someone else do it because he's an unoriginal robot.
>Does he even have a (((GitHub)))?
Nope.

In short he's a moron whose only claim to fame is being edgy

The point is that people who can do awesome things will find the cultural marxist environment in Big Tech inhospitable, so they'll find other employment, so America won't be competitive.