What do we do about the e-thot issue?

what do we do about the e-thot issue?

Attached: 1_TmLSIXhB_Bj-7NVeOPFk6Q.jpg (1024x1024, 259K)

She looks fine to me
I suggest having sex

Don't give them attention?

How is she a thot?

I'd like an e-thot gf. At least there'd be something in common to talk about. vs regular thots

Issue?

she appears to be watching something that would be Jow Forums approved

>she

>gf

If you're ethot is more knowledgeable, you will be btfod every time you talk to her. Would you live with that shame like a cuck? Or would you like have a regular thot, whom you can btfo

e-thots are only an issue if you watch streamers. Grow up.

It will help keep you sharp as you will have to learn every day to not get btfo'd

:selfie: *SNAP*

that ugly cunt makes money e-whoring? seriously?!? people are that desperate to give money to someone who's barely 4/10?
jesus fuck... this society is doomed.

Wait for the coming war. Should be about 25 years.

There is no "we". There is no "issue". Its you who has issues with people you dont even know. Why do you even give a fuck?

Just come to acceptance over the fact that you suck at life and/or an hero.

To end a parasite you need to kill its host.

That's why I advocate for paypig/numale genocide.

Attached: image.jpg (389x367, 111K)

Heads up newfriends: that's a dude.

This. Thots are just taking advantage of the market. It's like getting mad at the flu and not the guy who coughed and spluttered on you.

xes evah

but all the men are thirsty pigs, what are you going to do, #KILLALLMEN? ))))

>>>/tumblr/

You're coming out a little bit too much you red motherfucker, go back to your gulag and eat your shashlik.

Attached: 1553217925433.jpg (480x459, 16K)

Grow up retard.

Stop giving them money

That's literally all you have to do.

Attached: Conor McGregor vs Kangaroo.jpg (674x486, 31K)

>you're ethot

Go back, stupid goy.
Die.

>Mad at thots
>Not mad at men that put pussy on a pedestal
>Not mad at the ugly pathetic thirsty unfuckable man children that throw money at thots for even a hint of interaction from someone with a vagina.

Imagine paying a woman to just say "thank you" to you. At least with a whore at a bare minimum you get a hand job.

What is the issue? I don't see any problem.

It's only an issue if you actively engage in communities were ethots are a problem and that in itself means you're part of a community of losers.

I love Jenna

Attached: vbcMHSs.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

She looks ok but that fucking controller pisses me off. The fuck was she thinking?

Oh man, what a total THOT. What's her social media? Just wondering haha

No, Jenna, nobody loves you. Get out.

Men make up only 49% of the population yet 93% of prison convicts. Androcide when?

>triggered this much

men will always pay for pussy
and you would too if only you had enough money, oh yes you would - cause thats the only way you could ever get any ))))

Have sex. Not all women posted on this site are traps. In fact most of them aren't.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>men will always pay for pussy
They will. But no man is paying for pussy when he's giving money to ethots and cam girls. He's paying for the idea of pussy from ethots and a peak at pussy from camgirls. He could quite literally look at his intended target, close his eyes and have a wank imagining her and he wouldn't have to pay a dime. Or he could take the money he'd have spent on both and gone to a whore and got actual pussy.

Can Russians just get out?

We have to raise the next generation of boys to not be weak little pussies that give these whores attention. That way, they'll have no audience. Fix the men, and the women will follow.

Attached: 1373517215515.jpg (778x581, 187K)

Literally textbook projection.

basically what and said, e-thots are only a thing in places like Twitter and Twitch, and if you're spending enough time in either place to where e-thots are a problem to you, you should stop going to those places. Having said that, they're one of the easiest groups of people to troll, so I kinda want to have them stick around longer. It really helped me get over my anxiety with women when I started trolling e-thots and found out just how weak they are as people. What was I even afraid of?

underrated

but where else would they get a chance of seeing a gamergurl?

conventions or arcades probably. But the more serious answer is to not look for a gamergurl in the first place but look for a functional human being instead

>functional human being instead
people who are glued to twatch aren't either

Clearly the legal system is based towards women

malelivesmatter

Nothing.
Let the transfer of wealth from the gullible to the privileged continue.

This now is an Ultra Hiper Edgy Thread!
We all hate thots because reasons.
Fucking bitches
Edgy incel lifestyle all the way!

Attached: phDmFfRWwSGfQ6M8UlV11Q71RfR_DqfV24sVCqcF9i0.png (737x767, 604K)

>you're
Yea, maybe one can be more knowledgeable than you. I'd bet everything I own and all future possessions that there will never be a female I meet that is more knowledgeable than I am.
Therefore it isn't much of a fear.

Gas chambers, removal of nanny state and enforcement of healthy social norms.

If you have issues with women participating this cool new intention called internet, get some help. There are professionals who to talk to when you're practically insane.

because she refused to answer any of OP's four thousand two hundred and two emails, sent within a space of eleven hours.

I like the way you present this as though it is natural behavior for females.

What are you, fucking David Attenborough thinking life is a fucking nature document? Fuck off already. No one wants to hear your incel shit. Go masturbate to Ben Shapiro and off yourself afterwards.

we show them our tiny soft dickies

this is unironocally absolutely wonderful picture

imagine being this much stupid and not visiting heavenly Bangkok or Pattaya

She breathes.

I'm not even against prostitution. Settle down.
You're just making stupid statements.

Thots feed on attention. Ignore them, it's the only way to starve a thot.

>this is unironocally absolutely wonderful picture
liking those steve buchemies eyes

That's true, but generally the person asking is not one giving the attention, so it's not a solution they can enact.
So the correct answer would be to convince other people to stop giving them attention which would likely come down to making them realize it's not worth it.

Report them to the IRS
#thotaudit

the poster and hepatitis skin are also ok

Ignore it. They will eventually go away if you pay them no attention.

Let them and their cuckboi armies rot. Don't give them the attention they want.
I don't know how worthless your time is but it's still worth more than wasting it on bitches who have nothing to offer but their painted faces, pushed up tits, fat asses and low ELO/mmr trash gameplay (for subs only :^) ).

have sex

Attached: tumblr_n42yxbWrdQ1sj7kjno3_r1_250.gif (245x145, 991K)

What is this from again? Looks familiar

literally do nothing, without money or attention they're worthless

Unless niggers to attack them!

this

Wow, she cute.
Does she have a Patreon?

second post best post

how does she have MacOS on pc?

b&r

Attached: 1558966641768.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>what do we do about the e-thot issue?
nothing, just ignore their existence and stop enabling them with threads like the one that you started right now.

Attached: 1559673993742.jpg (780x918, 494K)

prognazism?

>We have to raise the next generation of boys to not be weak little pussies
Raising men to view anger as the only emotion they are allowed to have, then telling them they're worthless by default and have to work hard to be worth the attention of women is how we got here in the first place.

Treasure Planet

Reddit.