This is the best Linux distro ever

This is the best Linux distro ever.

Attached: Screenshot.png (288x60, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmb7xD8KDGY&list=PLZqsyBiYZFQ3YrxvZtRt9dilNu0N8u-uY&index=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clickbotting distrowatch doesn't mean anything.

This user.
It doesn't mean anything anymore at this point.
Ubuntu is the best distro if you have a job and want to get shit done, Arch Linux is the best distro for your personnal machine if you are a purist and don't want any bloat.

Attached: e7fa182a2b769540c3b314e618ca9821.png (259x194, 13K)

red hat and gentoo just called, they said you're wrong

what's so special about it

daily reminder that linux is a cancer

Attached: 2019-06-09 upload.wikimedia.org 89e167ef7e59.jpg (1460x6266, 756K)

It should be called MX GNU. It's clearly using the GNU OS from the GNU project.

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Attached: 1560066549.png (1200x989, 62K)

STARING INTO A PURE BLACK VOID

youtube.com/watch?v=hmb7xD8KDGY&list=PLZqsyBiYZFQ3YrxvZtRt9dilNu0N8u-uY&index=11

*unblocks your I/O*

Attached: 01.slackpenguinlogo.jpg (655x771, 45K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: hero.jpg (600x600, 375K)

>Hyper score means it's good
Retard alert

yeah, we should all be locked to microshaft or crapple

centralization is cancer

>some FOTM distro that came out of nowhere
I bet you use Brave too

sorry poltard, i prefer to use my antifa ponyos no matter what you say.
f*ck systemd

Its a good live distro if you want a full os on a USB stick.
I dont think I would ever install it

wtf is pony filtered?

>Lul
>Let me make this program
>Let me test it
>Start 100 vms with different wdm
>Some neck beard faggot complains is not working on his special distro that 10 of his imaginary friends
>Open a bottle of whiskey and kms

the only real distro

Attached: arch-linux-wallpaper.png (2560x1440, 372K)

>keep it simple
>uses systemdick

THOU SHALT ADD REFERENCES TO STATEMENTS NOT THINE

Gentoo is a meme, and you're a cringeworthy little cunt for thinking otherwise.

You are a meme, and you're a cringeworthy little cunt for thinking otherwise.

Unironically this, for me. I went down that distrowatch list and tried MX first, then proceeded to the rest of the non-systemd distros. After trying about a dozen distros, my faves were MX, antiX, Devuan, and void. In the end, Void won out, though I would've been happy with any of them. Heck I would've been happy to stay with Mint if it weren't for the systemd thing.

>gentoo meme
>arch not
lol

>What is open source
>what is community builds
>what i snap

fat man with a micropenis