Gaymurr trash in the tech space

>constantly whines about tariffs
>literal end of the world scaremongering
>all the while missing the point of tariffs
Why are gaymurrs so insufferable?
Murrika rebelled over 1% tariffs, the world avarage is 6% and we currently pay more than 75% of our income as taxes in some shape or form. Yet you dare to whine about your luxury gayming hardware (made from cheap chink shit) getting a few bucks more expensive? Then make stuff locally faggit.

Why not blame the companies who outsourced every manufacturing to third world sweatshops to save on wages? Oh wait, you are on their payroll and calling them out would be suicide...
How low the workshop of the world had fallen...

Why is everyone in California so fucking braindead? I'm not even american but he is so out of touch with realities it hurts. At this point he is no different from a corporate mouthpiece on the matter.

Attached: gaymerscentral.jpg (360x450, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcg0hbSAs0c
youtube.com/watch?v=s-y8eyi5WLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He just wants you to buy an official gaymer's nexus™®© modmat, user

this post has been critically acclaimed by (((experts)))

Hes so fucking retarded

>lapping a CPU on a soft uneven modmat
>defending it in the comments section
>hours before ryzen 3000 announcement say "it nothing guys"
>literally retarded

I unsubbed. This guy is an arrogant joke. Thinks its impossible for him to ever be wrong.

this nigga is a die-hard Bernout. what do you expect? every armchair economist on Jow Forums or Jow Forums with like 2 braincells would notice how tariffs effordlessly brought CHYNA to the table for talks, altho not very productive (so tariffs rise and rise while food prices in china explode, go check that out).

>and we currently pay more than 75% of our income as taxes in some shape or form
That's a load of horseshit, you ancap boomer retard.

>being a good goy and accepting modern tax rates

I'm not an ancap at all but modern tax rates are literally insane by pretty much any standard save for modern times.

And we have a higher standard for living than ever. But you can go back to tending a field, using candles and pooping in a hole if you want to.

Yes insane to the super rich that dont pay taxes. Money stays in their hands. Working class is getting fucked.

would it lower my taxrate?

Rather do that then shit in our drinking water

>avoiding addressing the lack of a connection between tax rate and standard of living in a world with an exponential technology curve
Wew lad.

Technically yes if you're self sufficient and not having an income.

ok, tell that to the amish

>muh standards

Whatever retard. Doesnt mean the "standards" couldn't be achieved in a better more normal way. Keep being so naive and arrogant that the 100 year old modern way of doing everything is the best and only way.

Some do. Depends on how rich youre talking. I know some who pay really really high taxes. Like 300-500k a year earners. But the REALLY rich, like obscenely. Probably dont pay much.

>Doesnt mean the "standards" couldn't be achieved in a better more normal way.
Like how?

Being more particular about expenditures, restructuring governments, adjusting expectations. I dont know. Go ask everyone throughout everytime of history how they did it.

I would by lowering consumption. Lessening the need to travel by car. Having fast trains. Making repairable and durable products if you want "premium" pay extra for the waste. Current system favors selling same product as any times as possible. Companies that would make long lasting products are getting bought and are not profitable. Decentralize captive markets.

40% income tax + 25% VAT + 5% tariffs + healthcare + duties when dealing with any state organ + exorbitant public transport fees despite + state subsidy + whatever I forgot like the gazillion financial taxes

And what do we get for all of this? A dysfunctional healthcare and roads?

That and the US military empire. Taxes aren't the issue, what they're spent on is.

>40% income tax
>25% VAT
What country even? The worst place in the world for taxes is Belgium, and even their average burden doesn't exceed 53% when you add up EVERYTHING.

oh you sweet child, you haven't delved into taxation and fees yet, do you? the octopus has multiple of its tentacles in your pockets while slowly suffocating you

steve is a faggot, just like that dumb nigger cuck der8auer and his whore "GF".

watch Buildzoid instead, put that shit on a background tab and listen to the madman ramble and rant about IC's, heatsink designs and VRM efficiencies.

>watch Buildzoid
True patrician.

i unsubbed after he said that AMD is affected by Meltdown in multiple videos.

MELTDOWN = INTEL ONLY HARDWARE SECURITY VULNERABILITY

>buildzoid
>watch a twink who repeats the same shit over and over again for 40 minutes
no thanks

I bet he looks like a retard with short hair that's why he doesn't cut it

youtube.com/watch?v=tcg0hbSAs0c

Attached: long hair.jpg (1500x1000, 205K)

He's mentally ill.

Attached: 1560086631.jpg (1226x1395, 343K)

any metal-type guy with long hair thinks this way

Can Tek Syndicate come back?

Attached: 1359107044250.gif (500x281, 2.2M)

wendell left and started this youtube.com/watch?v=s-y8eyi5WLU

Our boy Steve gets shit because he trashes on stupid fan boys and their delusions.
Especially from AMD fans.
He was the 1st to refute the 16c 5.0ghz shit.
His technical data is fine, superior to 90% of the YT trash that just screams at a screen for their 11yr old viewer base.

Attached: 1558594233462.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

>implying anyone thought Zen2 would go to 5ghz

only dumb autists like steve would think that

I see your reading comprehension is lacking.

The AMD 5GHz thing was an op by Intel

Steve argued against it...
Are you retarded?

That's fine and dandy, but he is a brainwashed commiefornian drone in general.
At least Linus got some redpills and is able to stay level-headed when it comes to international matters.

I thought he was a few ateps above Hardwarecanucka, what gives now?

Basically doubled down on saying ryzen 3000 wouldn't be at computex and it would only be for showing off x570.

Kys kike drone

Just stfu kike

Standard of living is fallacious retard.

Steve is from North Carolina or some shit you fucking subhuman.

It looks like he's got a tortoise shell on his head.

more like south california, asshat

Could you link me a list of all his tariff videos? I'd like a quick laugh, thank you.

It's mentioned in almost every news corner in the past months.

It's a little funny considering gaymers went out en mass to support Trump, while it was crystal clear he had the mindset of politicians in those backwards countries in South America. A retarded protectionist.
He's doing the same banana economics of Brazil. If it's not manufactured in american soil, then tax it to oblivion. Games and video game consoles are considered a luxury that they are, and so you can also tariff it to oblivion.

Eat shit.

Attached: 1560018601426.jpg (600x401, 60K)

PC cases above 100$ are a luxury too.
Same with gaming mice and other crap. Luxuries have a 50% VAT around here.

Oh no, someone dared to say something negative about Lord Trump's policies. Maybe you should go back to your safe space in r/t_d you retarded snowflake cuckold.

Pedes btfo!

pretty low-test bait tbqh

>Mfgs just move to Taiwan
>move to Vietnam afterwards
It's not going to change anything other than reliance on one nation to that of another while instigating reciprocal action which will be a net negative unless you're really into funding welfare camp and the military industrial sector.

He's a youtuber trying to grow his channel and make money.
Incidentally that may sometimes happen to line up with providing good advice, or factual information in order to cultivate the image of a reliable (((expert))), but to ever take any of these people as honest individuals is extremely retarded.
You should never expect anything but thinly veiled shilling.

he is openly sinophile and probably a commie as well

objectvity was never an option for him

This

AMDrones hate Based Steve because he doesn't slurp the AMD kool aid like AMD Unboxed

Why the fuck do you spell everything with "murr"?
>gaymurr
>murrika
Are you a fucking closet furry or something?

Attached: 1554594746641.png (624x642, 378K)

How do you think those two are connected? We pay for 90% of modern convinces. Electricity is billed, not taxed. Water is billed, not taxed. TVs cost money, internet connections cost money. Only a few things are payed for by the taxpayer, even fewer if you don't count things payed for by consumption taxes.

There isnt anything wrong with protectionism done right you dumb jew. Unfortunately trump has Jewish corp interests and not american ones.

Stay on your fucking containment board, retard.