Kuroba 4.2.2 is out :fire::
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases

Please submit an issue to GitHub for any bugs or feature requests :blush: :
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/issues

>how is it different from Clover? :thinking:
Read the cumulative changelog for all features/fixes from Clover:
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases

Old thread:

Attached: IMG_20190601_205139.png (512x512, 55K)

4.2.3 when?

Has development stopped latest update a few minutes ago. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Attached: 1560066803.png (2048x2048, 973K)

Important change in 4.2.2 is you don't need to enter emoji code anymore. Direct emoji from keyboard now works, tanks to adamantcheese :heart_eyes:

Adam:ant: :cheese:

Attached: 1560067192.gif (1263x959, 1.56M)

:thinking: test :thinking:

Attached: fix this please.gif (480x513, 1.9M)

Re-encoding images still crashes. :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :tired_face: :tired_face: :fearful: :fearful: :angry: :angry: :scream: :scream:

Can you add displaying emojis in the name and subject field please? :blush:

cool concept, except everyone that does not use this will think that you're a retard.

This is what I get when trying to re-encode pictures.

Attached: the fuck is that.jpg (1033x1403, 621K)

This is Proguard's fault.

is kuroba slow at the start only for me?

is it possible to have, in the post option, the ability to sign a post as mine like 4chanx and dashchan?
it's useful when i switch from pc to mobile

DO NOT FORGET TO REPORT EMOJITARDS
BEING UNDERAGE IS AGAINST THE RULES

Nobody cares. Anyone who doesn't use clover to post is a retard.:speak_no_evil:

I don't even like emojis. I restrict my usage of them to Kuroba threads.
:stuck_out_tongue: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :eggplant: :peach: :family_man_man_girl_boy: :family_man_man_boy: :family_man_man_boy_boy: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

i take it back
:point_right: :ok_hand:

>is kuroba slow at the start only for me?
No, I have the same "issue". But that's not bad compared to being unable to post pictures or the random crashes occurring when browsing eight chan

Attached: theta7tra.png (272x250, 40K)

It's not Progaurd's fault, it's me using an API 28 class. I'll look for an alternative. I appreciate the logs user.

:sunglasses:

>is kuroba slow at the start only for me?
No. He fucked up somewhere in 3.0.3 making the app freeze for 5 seconds when open for the first time. Don't kill it in cache and you'll be fine.

:ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: good shit go౦ԁ sHit:ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good:ok_hand: :ok_hand: shit right:ok_hand: :ok_hand: there:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: right:heavy_check_mark: there :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: if i do ƽaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM:100: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: Good shit

:hugging: :clap: :hugging: :clap: :hugging: :clap: :hugging: :clap: :hugging: :clap: :hugging: :clap: :hugging:

> it's me using an API 28 class
How the fuck it even compiled?

I'm like you. I don't think I'll use them outside of these threads for testing, because why not. I really don't support the idea and I hope that jokesters :clown_face: will grow bored of it real soon

Attached: 1560068291.png (720x1021, 228K)

Android dev is a mystery

:triumph: :fu:

Huh, it's using wrong emojis from the keyboard. This is supposed to be gay couples.

:monkey_face: monki

>dumb attention whoring tripfag is underage
Surprise!

ok nfkrz :pig_nose:

this is unironically fun bros :mask: :eggplant: :sweat_drops:

Alright I pushed that commit. Found another bug and fixed that also.

How about making a beta version of the app to dump all of the fixes and new features there first and after they have been tested (or not but at least after a bit of time) by people who want to voluntary test it merge it to the main app?

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :triumph: :anger:

Thanks! You're that man.

Attached: You.png (606x806, 405K)

That'd require a stable version of the main one to begin with.

:dab:

F-Droid release one? Can't be arsed to check github repeatedly

Just assume that this version is stable. Only if some really serious bug is pops up fix it in the main app directly. This will really help both you and the users since you want have to make fixes in a rush.

:joy:

>Can't be arsed to check github repeatedly
There's an update checker built into the app

three minutes

>not making everyone Anonymous at all times
You will never make it that way, user.
Also I'll make use of this occasion to ask for a fix of the double captcha issue on eight chan.

Attached: PLEASE_FLOENS.gif (480x498, 1.78M)

Oh man good shit maybe I should just leave it like this

Attached: test.png (342x348, 18K)

In 8 you only need to solve the captcha once. Try to solve that in the browser.

I'm not talking about the one per day captcha, but the supplementary one needed when you want to create threads on certain boards. /v/ does not have this problem, but /b2/ have. Also, it would be nice to be able to post several pictures/webms at the same time as well

Attached: Jessica.png (600x600, 339K)

Oh, I'm retarded.
What I wanted to say in my post is that going to the web browser in order to create threads is less practical and I'm too lazy to switch most of the time. Which is why I'd like a fix

Attached: 1560070416.png (199x159, 37K)

Oh I see, I didn't know you needed to solve another captcha depending of the board you're in.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Phoneposting gang
:hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:
:smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

Adam:ant: :cheese: please start using a tripcode thanks

All phoneposters must be gassed

Make me :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

>Clover Dev

Attached: Beatrice.png (180x181, 42K)

I think this project is dead guys. No release for 2 hours now. RIP Adamant Cheese. We enjoyed your work while it lasted

Attached: BriannaWu2.jpg (970x450, 254K)

Why won't the APK finish downloading?

I knew it was the right decision to stay on Clover Dev. There's a new update every time I open the app.

With Floens this wouldn't have happened.

I mean, I was busy if you wanna check the commits. Bed now tho

Menu>Open in a Browser
This option doesn't respect the global setting to open external links in an external browser instead of a WebView. It opens a WebView every time. Fix it Cheese reeeeeee

Attached: DieLikeTheRest.jpg (819x756, 62K)

Werks fine here. Probably your phones problem

Nice.

:fire: :il: :fire:

Emoji numbers don't work reeeeeeeeeeeeeee 69

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 30K)

Attached: 1560074818.jpg (1124x620, 312K)

:man_with_turban: :airplane: :airplane: :office: :office: :boom: :boom: :skull_crossbones: :skull_crossbones: :skull_crossbones: :skull_crossbones: :skull_crossbones:

:il: :joy: :ok_hand:

When are we going to see Kuroba on F-Droid?

Number test
:keycap_ten: :one:

:waving_white_flag: :rainbow:

Never, unless you do it yourself.

H-How? :flushed: :frowning: :scream:

Attached: 1560075817.jpg (565x596, 73K)

Hey cheesefag. I can't select a post's text if it's in a reply window.

Do I seriously have to use an emoji cheat sheet every time, isnt there a quicker way.

:squirrel:

My ISP blocks Jow Forums.org but 4channel.org is accessible. I need to switch between APNs to be able to browse and post. Can you add such a feature that images are downloaded using a proxy?

:smile: :joy: :joy: :blush: :slightly_smiling: :wink: :smile: :slightly_smiling:

What's the best keyboard for emoji posting? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

fix proxy posting reeeee

See fren
I entered code myself for number emoji. Imma try with keyboard this time. 4280LZEit

Attached: emojikeyboard.jpg (800x529, 98K)

Oh thanks

Fuck I'm retarded. I was on old version.
:four: :two: :zero: :b: L:a: ZEit

:grinning: :sweat_smile: :eye_roll: :relaxed: :sweat_smile: :thinking: :heart: :eye_roll: :heart: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :relaxed:

>no eggplant
>no peach
>no splash

:peach: :sweat_drops: :eggplant: :peanuts:

Gboard

Once they strip all the spyware and analytics out

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET
:prince|type_6: :princess|type_6:

:mans_shoe: :pouch: :school_satchel: :handbag: :crown: :purse: :mans_shoe: :mosque: :school: :mosque: :tokyo_tower: :cityscape: :statue_of_liberty: :sweet_potato: :stew: :rice_cracker: :cooking: :oden: :cooking: :sweet_potato: :bento: :cooking: :football: :gift: :flags: :tanabata_tree: :military_medal: :confetti_ball: :game_die: :video_game: :small_red_triangle: :large_blue_diamond: :small_red_triangle_down: :white_small_square: :black_medium_square: :m: :free:

Jow Forums X implementation when? :thinking:

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
YOU ALMOST BROKE THE FUCKING VIDEO PLAYER
NOW IT BARELY WORKS
HOW AM I GONNA DOWNLOAD BIG TITTY WEBMS FROM GIF YOU MOTHERFUCKER?
>DOWNLOAD BUTTON DISAPPEARS
>WEBMS UNMUTE THEMSELVES OR I CLICK ON THE SOUND BUTTON ACCIDENTALLY BECAUSE IT'S IN THE SAME PLACE AS THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON AFTER IT VANISHES
I typed all of this in capslock it looks annoying to read but I'm not retyping it.

:hankey:

Clover does the same thing (with filters). Use remove if you don't want to see it.

Never mind I see hide and remove are now separate options

>3 updates in one day
Holy shit, this guy is a machine :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :muscle:

Speaking of the remove thing. If I remove a post in a thread is there a way to ensure the replies are removed too? Would make it easier to read threads that have two autists baiting each other constantly.

It just werks here in my shitty phone. Also streaming webms is very fluid so I can fap immediately. Make sure you updated to the latest version.

How much time do you guys think we are going to be able to get away with spamming Emojis until the mods start screeching and banning us? :family_woman_woman_boy_boy: :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :speak_no_evil: :monkey_face: :monkey: :monkey_face: :monkey_face: :monkey_face: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :poultry_leg: :poultry_leg: :poultry_leg: :poultry_leg:

Start spamming it outside these threads and they might sue cheese.

Probably a couple of days
:muscle: :sunglasses: :selfie:

I got a webm related bug too, on the latest 4.2.2 version.
>swiping through some very nsfw webms on /gif/
>suddenly gagging and slurping sound starts playing through phone speaker
>a throat f*ck webm I swiped past earlier is now playing in the background in a loop
>didn't even click unmute
>swipe to another webm, sound still playing in the background
>close thread, sound still playing in the background
>exit app, swipe Kuroba away from recents menu
>sound still playing in the background
>force close Kuroba from settings
>finally the gagging stops

:hankey: