Jow Forums BTFO’d again

>be actual professional
>actually have expensive reference monitors instead of 40yo CRTs in the basement like Jow Forums dwellers
>unsurprisingly say that Apple has released a damn good product for a very competitive price

youtu.be/ayrbWKSFN88

When will Jow Forums NEETs ever learn? When will they understand that in the real world real people value quality? Just say that you are too poor or that you’re an amateur and stop killing threads for your virgin lamentations

Attached: C2039092-0174-43EC-A8A9-FFE3E312ABCC.jpg (1242x701, 410K)

cope

When will Mactoddler subhumans ever learn? When will they understand that in the real world real people value quality? Just say that you are too poor or that you’re an amateur and stop killing threads for your virgin lamentations

MACSHIT ARE TOYS

Attached: 1540428595540.jpg (546x561, 35K)

Jow Forums is just a consumer board full of poorfag cope.

It's pretty retarded to compare PC monitors to broadcast monitors.

The monitor has yet to be tested by reviewers and professionals, so I would hold my judgement on the quality of the display.

I dont think anyone says that the monitor itself is overpriced. The outrage was just about the grand stand.

>Jow Forums is one person
Time to take your meds, you humongous schizophrenic.

Justify the cost of the stand to us then.

No need to do it, since it’s optional

skub

Monitor+stand is still a great price.

It’s like when you eat out and the drink is technically overpriced but the food is great value. You know deep down it’s annoying that a glass of coke is $5 for 5c of syrup but the total bill is fair.

What a cop out. This is basically agreeing with me - it's a rip off.

I can see what you're saying but I don't think I would compare a $5 cola, made up of dirt cheap syrup to a $1000 monitor stand when you can pick stands up for next to nothing.

Nobody seems to want to answer this point. What technically justifies the cost of it over another competing stand in terms of features. Even if I have all the money in the world, why pay for that?

WHAT is a reference monitor - can someone explain?

Then don’t buy it? What are you trying to prove? $5998 for that monitor on that stand is a great price.

Attached: _____.jpg (960x540, 125K)

That would be a fine analogy if only vesa didn't exist. So it's more like you go out and instead offering normal drinks like a normal restaurant they're forcing their 50 dollar "special" drinks or nothing

It's a monitor that's really close to irl colors so you can create things with proper color, as opposed to heavily doctored garbage monitors that show color differently
Think of it like reference headphones if you're familiar with those

You’ve never been to an expensive restaurant have you?

I have and I know they have your garden variety coke but your analogy doesn't fit this case

all this prosumer-monitor shit is just a meme until mLED is a thing, get shilled

>professional
>mediocre Youtuber
he could buy as many reference monitors as he wish it won't make him any better

>IPS reference monitor

the only thing a mac is good for is exclusive software
and most of the actual useful stuff runs fine on a $100 chinkpad hackintosh

I'll put my money on the "one year life span" thing.
If it turns out to be a good product then it will break for some weird ass shit making it unusable and expensive to repair.
Or it will have one of the Apple diseases we see among all their products lately.

Professional Apple cock sucker maybe. Hilarious that people still pay attention to "professionals" or "journalists". They both get the rope at the end of the day for shilling.

>we need to wait until it gets into the hands of people before we can judge it.

Why the change of argument? Last week you faggots thought/treated this shit as real.

Attached: pascal-leggert-mac-pro-concept.jpg (1200x630, 81K)

i'll take a iiayama over your macshit any day

No one ever said the monitor was bad