Shoes are technology

Shoes are technology.
Does anyone have Vibram Five fingers shoes or thinks of getting one?
They look comfy and autistic which goes hand in hand with Jow Forums.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x610, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mandmdirect.com/01/details/NB1337/New-Balance-Mens-500-Trainers-Navy
youtube.com/watch?v=rrhc5-Fxo0g&t=104
pennshape.upenn.edu/files/pennshape/Body-Composition-Fact-Sheet.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't make them in my size.

I had those and they are not comfortable at all, their material is incredibly suffocating, the fit is quite bad on toes. You're better off just buying some 5€ chinkshit flat bottom converses.

mandmdirect.com/01/details/NB1337/New-Balance-Mens-500-Trainers-Navy

I had these for years and they are top notch for sport.

>dat heel rise
no thanks, I want some barefoot experience shoes

I went to like 5 local shoe stores requesting these type of shoes and no one carried them anymore lmao so bump for interest

they make now version with hemp that should have better breathability

Just lose weight to under 10% body fat to be effortlessly comfy. No need for gimmics.

Do fasting and dont binge eat. Calorie deficit.

Fuck those turds unless you're into trenchfoot.
Get a nice pair of terrex boats instead
>breathable
>look nice
>durable (mine are pushing their 5th year)
>comfy sole with meshed drain/ventilation holes
>don't make you look like a basedboy cunt

Pic for reference

Attached: Adidas-Terrex-CC-Boat-Sneakers-Mens-Lifestyle-Shoes.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I'm skinny, I don't want those for weight loss or something, but for barefoot experience

sole too thick

shoes are bloat
this is what you should be wearing

Attached: iu.jpg (1200x974, 273K)

I've had them for 2 years, best shoes I've ever had.
Cut some socks cut the very tops off so your toes stick through and then they'll be great, the only issue is the backs dig into your heel without socks. but you don't want socks by your toes either.

link

Under 10% of body fat for men isn't "effortlessly comfy", it's unhealthy.
Either way, you'd look like a chimp wearing those.

I used them to train for UKSF and passed selection first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrhc5-Fxo0g&t=104

>>durable (mine are pushing their 5th year)
Are you implying that shoes normally don't last more than 5 years? Because all of mine did

Nah, just cover your feet with plastic bag.

why they called fingers when feet has toes?

/aesthetic/ /tehnology/

Attached: 33771575ff5818e0b5.jpg (950x394, 105K)

Just take your shoes off you fucking retard.

looks impossible to run in

You got any personal experience or read from something? You should trust scientific method and nothing else.

How is 10% body fat unhealthy? 1 pound of fat is 3500kcal and that is enough for 2 days without food for most. Fasting is healthy starvation is not do you know the difference?

i'm at 5.1% body fat should i be scared

Skechers Delson-Brewton
Best shoes I ever had. No laces to tie (without Velcro) and the lack of tread won't get dog poop or mud stuck inside.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-055000.jpg (1080x2280, 696K)

I injured myself running in them. I couldn't run for 3 months. I stopped suddenly, causing my toes to shift forward in the shoe, so that the big toe collided with the front wall of its compartment hard, jamming the toe rearward into its MTP joint. Those semi-rigid toe compartments are hazardous. I do not recommend these as running technology. I chucked mine the same day. The same idea without toe pockets would be safer if you need that minimalism to strengthen and train intrinsic foot muscles.

I can't do that when go to city/work :)

Pc computers are technology , shoes are fashion if you want to argue that shoes are high tech you are A-u-t-I-s-t

Had a boss at a small web dev company who bought them cuz he only ever did meme things, he was literally gay. They were off-putting to look at.

pennshape.upenn.edu/files/pennshape/Body-Composition-Fact-Sheet.pdf

>wearing shoes
>not going full karate

Attached: jackie chan.jpg (450x337, 18K)

Every post that starts with " X is technology" is NOT technology.
I hope mods have some sense in them.

If you want to run, just buy any confortable shoes and don't overthink it. Or, better yet, run barefoot if there's a ground in your area that allows that.

>gloves for feet
For what purpose.

This guy knows.

to have intimate contact with ground

gay and useless

>to have intimate contact with ground

Attached: serveimage.jpg (309x163, 6K)

If you aren't a professional athlete I think you should consider being worried.

I had troubles with my foot muscles which caused pain in the knees - but these help to build up my own muscles in order to stabalize the whole area! I bought the ones ment for running - look like shit, but the best once you have slowly gotten used to them! Be careful of not just jumping straight into a 5km run, even if you could easily do that in regular running shoes. Your tendons etc needs to be on board with it, and it might take a while - but once done - you get a natural running style as well as a good solid leg/foot build PS. Buy some toe-socks to use with them

This doesnt have any statistics or evidence it is just words that can be true or false depending on circumstances. Something that can be used to begin hypotesis. I trust more my personal experience. Having 3 inches of fat on my butt is bad for my leg muscle activation and mobility. Losing that fat is the only way for me to get my glutes working.

Where do you think all that fat gets stored outside of body or near organs? 20% fat means that someone who weights 50kg has 10kg of fat. Fat has almost same density as water. Imagine carrying 10kg of water by someone who weights 40kg. Where is it stored? How healthy can it be? Does it affect posture? How many fat people get pain from exercise? 50kg and 10% fat is 5kg which sounds healthy to me. I dont know about 5% 2.5kg at 50kg. At that point you dont have much fat left outside.

Truth. Our feet are evolved to be most optimally be barefooted.

>lack of tread
Also good for hiding footprints when you're out murdering people.

that's not how shit works