Best programming language for a borderline retard

I'm really fucking stupid and lazy but I want to be a programmer, what's a good language for me to learn?

Pic related is literally me

Attached: 1515955006107.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

automatetheboringstuff.com/
itworld.com/article/2978142/why-john-carmack-thinks-racket-is-aces-for-beginning-programmers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

php

java. all the retards love it.

obviously Jacascript

node_modules has been made by likes of you

it is already full of pajeets and slavs (pajeets being much more civilized and can speak English)

Javascript.
Shit is so flexible you can literally write shit code with it and it will work (personally, it gives me anxiety, but a lot of zoomers seem to enjoy it).
+ Javascript's zoomer don't care about performances, so it's literally perfect for a retard like you OP.

Attached: normie_computer.jpg (936x936, 68K)

javascript definitely
>used only by webdev morons
>you can even build apps for snails with it
>it's getting even more dumber and simpler after each version so it is "women-friendly"
>botnet
>extremely bloated and slow

JS is the last language one should recommend to brinalets.
Throw a "this" their way and the brainlet will be extremely perplexed and angry, which will result in several blog posts and twitter rants, which took time that could've been spent reading the fucking MDN docs
Welcome to Brainlets and programming languages: JavaScript edition

C++

JS has even more pitfalls than C++. Once you encounter one of its retarded quirks you'll spend a long time why it's happening. A good programming language simply won't compile this crap.
My retarded friends seemed to have the best luck with C#.

Assembly. Its very transparent and each instruction is simple. There is no bullshit, and it has the highest performance. You will be up and running in no time.

Delphi

python

very good joke user, proud of you user. Really creative thinking user.

Learn C. Its limited feature set sounds perfect for you.

Attached: ctard60cps500mgrilascioprolungato.jpg (458x458, 15K)

It also doesnt force any programming paradigm on you, is as flexible as your cpu architecture allows, and gives complete control to the programmer.

This. It's easy to do all kinds of things with it right out of the box

Just learn C++. You will fail, but at least they won't be able to tell you from the rest of the average joes who gave up on that language.

(((Javascript))) for (((webdev)))
(((Python))) for (((scripties)))
If you want to be Chad alpha male, learn C and Assembly

python unless if u wanna build websites then javascript

Probably Python. Maybe check out "Automate the boring stuff" or something for kids and see how it goes - you can always upgrade to tougher learning materials if you feel the need later.

goto basic

I believe you should start with English.

Attached: my-first-abc-activity-book.jpg (800x800, 121K)

>You will be up and running in no time.

in the other direction

Assembly is really fucking simple to learn. It's making stuff with it that's hard.
Try playing TIS-100.

Scratch

Ocaml

Better be trolling
Fastest backend services are build in node.
Making JS simple is replacing redundant code tasks, language is evolving fast as fuck becoming one of the most modern.

Enjoy writting array concat function in C for half an hour.

Learn python OP

I'm low IQ. And for me the easiest language to learn has been Lisp. Mainly because its lack of syntax complexity. You may think "But what about all the parens?" but thats why you use Emacs. Emacs when combined with Paredit or Lispy, you don't have to do anything with the parens. They're matched and balanced for you, so there's nothing left for you to think about syntactically. If you use a small Lisp, like Scheme (say r4rs) then theres even less to think about because of tiny the language is. Don't go with racket or CL for your first Lisp, choose something like mit-scheme. Keep it simple.

I recommend going through SICP. It's a very difficult book and being low IQ it'll take you at least 2 months to get through it doing all the exercises. You will have to re-read many times over, you will have to write pseudo code and real code, write out the problems in plain English and re-state them so you understand. You will have to learn to visualize the algorithms but you can do it, but you're going to have to put more effort and time than smarter people. Godspeed.

Besides programmers job is to get things done, as fast as possible with lesser consumption of resources. Who will build Native Mobile app faster? C/C++ faggot or JS dev who uses components already written by community?

Erlang

Learn Python
Here a link that teaches Python:
automatetheboringstuff.com/

It's idiot proof

you don't have that low of an iq if you were able to do sicp.

Legendary programmer John Carmack believes Racket is an appropriate first language for children:
itworld.com/article/2978142/why-john-carmack-thinks-racket-is-aces-for-beginning-programmers.html

Attached: genuine answer.png (170x130, 2K)