Why are Samsung smartphones still so popular?

Why are Samsung smartphones still so popular?

Attached: IMG_20190609_124648_stripped-min.jpg (3840x5120, 1.26M)

My god those women are so fat.
Also what is up with those sandals

They do things people want.

day 1 nofap
would love to titfuck her

>Have Samshit phone
>Open Galaxy Buds (c)(r)(tm)(all rights reserved)
>Instantly connected
>Try with Chinkshit phone
>Waiting... waiting...
>Sound cuts off the whole time

Because carriers give them away.

Too poor for Apple
Too scared for chinkshit

>walk into cellular provider kiosk
>Jequan: yo nigga i needs a phone what you got i already got an iphone from tyrone they gots a cloud lock how you supposed to use a phone and gets your education if you aints got your phone
>w-well we have this Samsung here that Samsung paid us to push on you

Means of distrubition. Not everyone is a NERD who gonna buy his phone on a Chinese website.

Dios mio la creatura... I'm so glad I don't live in the new world.

Attached: 1495127617857.png (1280x960, 716K)

The only real alternative is Chinese spyware phone

Apples make really mediocre stuff ever since jobs passed the only reason to buy one Is as a status symbol

What's wrong with Sony, LG and HTC?

is that lady manspreading?

Yes, it's in Hanover Germany. We don't know anything about manspreading

based

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

>tfw no black fat mama big-milk girlfriend whose toenails to paint red before she puts on her weird sandal slippers and makes the call that saves Europe

Attached: 1523130718151.png (657x527, 37K)

Sales contracts, marketing. My job had to pick a low-tier model for corporate users and they picked a Samsung. I enquired a little as to why, it was because the supplier sold them for almost half the retail price while the rebate for other brands wasn't as good.

Shut the hell up dumb frogfag

Attached: ff0.png (800x487, 473K)

ugly alien gooks

They are literally superior beings to the ugly negroid posted in the op.

Attached: ff2.jpg (1080x1069, 225K)

Nice design, nice screen, nice camera, not Apple. They make the "iPhones" of android

Because the conpetition stopped trying.
-Motorola went to shit, this years mid-range is the same or worse than 2016s (compare specs on a E4+ with a G7 Play for example)
-LG finally got their shit together after the bootloop fiasco, but only their flagships aren't crap. Good thing is, the prices drop fast, paid $90 for my G5 and it's the best phone I had
-Sony is overpriced as usual
-HTC is dead
-chinkphones all have that shitty UI and no warranty

Meanwhile, Samsung is making decent mid-tier phones (A30/50), even if they know their phones are gonna be bought for grandmas they at least upgrade their hard with each release, Motorola seems to be going backwards.
Not removing the heaphone jack and/or falling to the notch trend was a smart move.

I used to dislike them but when my mom/aunt/sister asks me what phone to choose from one their carrier offers them, samsungs are always the best ones spec-wise in stock

learn to greentext you spastic cunt

New reaction image

Attached: naw-uh-sugah-im-cawlin-tha-po-lice.png (1056x1258, 713K)

They're the Apple of the Android world. The high prices pay for the development of good software and stellar support. If something goes wrong with your Samsung phone, you can walk into any one of the dozen Samsung stores in your city and get it fixed within an hour.

this kek

what about googel

Shit comparison.
>development of good software and stellar support
Samsung can't even bother to update the Android version of high end phones that are more than 2 years old.
>You can walk into any one of the dozen Samsung stores in your city and get it fixed within an hour
Sure, but Apple doesn't want to deal with anything regarding repairs.

Maybe on your Twitter sure tranny faggot

>yeah i am juss axin you where muh disabilitied check iz at? Nuh churrin need to eat and i am out of newports

You can easely find consumables like screen protectors for it.

Because they're the best phone manufacturer out there.