Stem major

>stem major
>120k starting
>argue about $250 gpus

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-123737.png (1440x2960, 1.68M)

>attempting to present mongrel offspring in an enthusiastic fashion
>only conveys disgust, regret, and self-loathing

What a terrible time

I
I> — s-stop kvetching, goyim!
I3
I

Read pic related

Attached: download (3).jpg (264x408, 18K)

the people buying and arguing over the latest gpus by and large aren't stem majors earning 120k. they're neets dealing with their handout or mom's money or people employed in other professions

people with jobs don't have time to worry about this year's model having twice the diddlyflops as last year's so you can play the beep boop faster. because they don't have time to play beep boop at all

why does that baby look retarded?

it's white. it will never have to truly fend for itself, so it doesn't need intelligence

>We want equal treatment
>We also make fun of the product of the treatment we long for

>That pure Mutt baby
Kek

okay my dude. better write that on your manifesto when you decide to kill people for literally no reason

lmao cope

>We don't want to be stereotyped
>Instead we'll stereotype the people that we want to be treated the same as

>implying everyone on Jow Forums is an amerifat
>implying everyone on Jow Forums is a silicon valley amerifat
>implying silicon valley amerifats don't care about 200 dollars price diffrence for a single piece of hardware, after their 120.000 starting salary gets reduced to 40.000 after paying the rent

>*hates jews*
>*votes for trump and listens to ben shapiro*
how's that working out for you?

I am a jew and I am not a conservative. How's that for you?

I have no beef with you then my dude

>stem major
>120k starting
Please stop this meme. Stem is like 50k starting enless you live in basedlicon valley or some other place with retarded high taxes and cost of living like SF and NYC

>not wanting max diddlyflops for 144fps beep boop

My point is that people tend to be very inconsistent with what they want. They want to take down the people with privilege, but also want to be treated the same as them. I get that privilege causes people to think differently and be entitled, I myself have passing privelege being a white male even if I'm a jew. But if you believe that we can only take them down and replace them, how can you expect a minority to ever stop feeling like a victim who is entitled to privelege over some other group as compensation?

We must work toward both the privileged and the underprivileged changing their views and working toward a resolution where we can stop inciting how things "were" as a reason for how things "should" be. Things "should" be treated as though we're all the same. Even if we get to a place where everyone is treated equally, I guarantee we'll still have people who used to be in a discriminated group acting like they deserve more than their fair share as some sort of reparation.

>Even if we get to a place where everyone is treated equally, I guarantee we'll still have people who used to be in a discriminated group acting like they deserve more than their fair share as some sort of reparation.
that's where we are right now

>everyone is american

>it's white
is it?

why don't you go back with this inane bullshit

>inb4 hurr durr ive been here since 1995 lie

Attached: 1507217718459.jpg (745x1200, 156K)

Projecting
t ameren electrician

if she had a daughter...

This. I made 183k last year and I drive a 2005 LeSabre. Bought a refurbed GPU.

>jew
>defending whites
I pretend to know that feel to get your shekels

this

What GPU? mirin car choice though

yes yes all of Jow Forums and /sci/ is full of STEM majors who got $200k starting plus a blowjob from their boss first thing every day.

>tfw self employed
Time to get ribs removed

no no, let the meme continue. these people deserve to be gobsmacked when they graduate.

Same. Make about 190K depending on bonuses. Drive an '07 Expedition, and computers are all 4th gen i7 / Xeon V3.

Did pick up an RX580 8GB when NewEgg had them for like $139 last year though.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

>120k starting in SV
>take off 40% in tax
>take off ~$3000 per month in median rent for one bunk bed
Wow, so much wealth

Attached: 1995649.jpg (616x1080, 185K)

They will create a MONGREL race.

>tfw mortgage on 4800ft^2 house is 1400/mo

Where the fuck do you live that it's $1400/month?

>mom's money
So their dads' money

This is actually really accurate
I make 130k in silicon valley, take home about 7k a month and 3k goes straight to rent (1br) and utilities
Thankfully I don't have student loans or a car payment, and the company pays for so much food I never have to eat at home unless I want to.
I'm still putting more in the bank than when I was making 60k/yr and paying 1200/mo in rent in GA.

North of Atlanta.

I’m making 130k/yr in GA. It’s super comfy.

absolutely based posts and logic

>more than 2 million copies sold
>>make self help book
>>how to be a millionaire
>>sell it for 50 cents
>>literally just says "write a book lol"
>>sell two million copies
>>am millionaire

Attached: applegraph.png (967x1080, 176K)

>killing for no reason
>on welfare
Are you sure you're thinking of whites, negro-kun?

Attached: 1554443313245.jpg (544x938, 57K)

What's your job title my dude?

>26

Attached: 1aef77cf.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>implying niggers have intelligence
If they did then you wouldn't be crying like a bitch.
>Stereotype
Typical black anger
>O no I'm losing better insult his character!
Unironically kys. Literally the cancer in the black community helping to ensure you will never get ahead.

Software engineer.
I have 2 years at a small business (~5 devs, 10 pooinloos, ~2k customers) and no college

How? Every place I apply for just rejects me outright for >no degree.

You're applying to the wrong places, then.
Coding interviews wouldn't exist if degrees had meaning. I got my current job through Triplebyte. The tests and their interview are piss easy. Before that, to get my first job, I applied to maybe 100 places by just shooting my resume to any ad on LinkedIn and got 3 callbacks. Terrible success rate, but it worked and that's all you need to get your foot in the door.

You can just fake a small university on your resume. If they ask you to verify, give it a couple of days and then tell them that you’ve accepted another position.

based 3800

almost identical expenditure -- ~3k to rent and free food at the company
I'm taking in 300k/yr in silicon valley I wonder if that's about the same as 130k/yr in GA if not less.

all babies look retarded and cute until they eventually grow up

cept the black ones, they need the retarded look for when they suck whiteys cock for the rest of their lives

Attached: 15560309345349093.png (462x484, 119K)

Dare i say based? And maybe.. redpilled?

>tfw 98 lesabre and 1070

You realize that gaming isn't the only thing you can do with a GPU, right?

if it exists then show some examples

ya no, I make 130k a year as a senior mechanical engineer at a mining firm, I like to stay up to date on pc shit as my hobby. Especially on slow days where there isn't much to do. I go home, feed my cat, make dinner, shitpost, go to bed, wake up and do it again. I work 10 hour shifts, monday to saturday.

Sundays is housework day, but when I have time I catch up on hardware news from the week while playing video games.

Live anywhere outside of the US and Western Europe and you'll understand.

The modern AI craze was enabled by GPUs. Also buttcoin mining.

you know, at least the kid isn't black.

Attached: 1559768076809.png (446x402, 361K)

> I got my current job through Triplebyte
I did their interview thing a few months ago and never followed through with their interview process because I figured it was a scam.

It is a "scam". It scams both companies and employees.
If you're a company, you get sold an employee with inflated credentials who may or may not be able to do the job, and triplebyte makes $10-20k per head.
If you're a job seeker, you get sold to a startup making way less than you should be. Just look at ; they're making an appropriate amount for the bay area.
I fully intend on leaving this job within two years - I'm only using it as a stepping stone to get experience so other companies won't throw my resume directly into the trash.

Why would anyone live in Central America, South America, Africa, the Middle-East, South Asia, Central Asia, Southeastern Asia, Eastern Europe?

Sorry Moustafa Márquez Pradesh Ivanović Kimpembe Liu Tran but this isn't happening.

Being a poorfag is a question of attitude, not income.

Based and redpilled.

Actually based

This

Based post triggering clueless boomers.

>all babies look retarded and cute until...
>cept the black ones... they suck whiteys cock
nigger wtf did you mean by this

As someone living in third world country I dom't understand this. Is it purely just for shitposting these CPU/GPU brandwars? Even if you make $40k then $1000 computer seems cheap in comparison.
And nevermind the console brandwar.

> implying people here have a degree
> implying people here have or ever had a job

L M A O
M
A
O

Attached: 1482268257611.jpg (222x293, 19K)

1) not a self help book. Full of statistical analysis and years of research.
2) the guy was doing research on this field for ~20 years iirc before he wrote the book. He's not an Instagram lifestyle coach.