Will you switch to JAI when it comes out?

Will you switch to JAI when it comes out?

Attached: blow.png (2000x2000, 2.53M)

no you egotistical beta

>when it comes out?
So, never?

RURRDURRHUrrrrr

*looks at documentation for windows or some shit*

RURDHRHHHURRRHHH!!!!

DRFFFFDHSHSHDDFFFF DURF DURF DURFFF

*Ping!*

Heurfurdurfff?

*some guy asking a staged, non challenging question *

HFFURFF Hurfff xDDDD durff X:)

i got cancer watching his streams

hmmm let me think.
ok thought about it.
yes
lol jk no i wont c is fine

Only if it good and he isn't in charge anymore.

I will read the compiler code.
Not sure if I'll actually use the language. It probably won't be good for drivers, kernels and baremetal code.

No. It's an interesting project but even if it stops being vaporware, I don't really buy too much into Blow's opinions or philosophy.
t. Rustfag

But Zig is already available. What does Jai bring to the table?

sure, once actually competent compiler engineers decide to make their own jai compiler.

Exactly

fucking YES

>i shipped products so my opinion is better than anyone else!
>you dont need code structure, just write whatever!
>i only like concepts of things that aren't mainstream!

nop, jai is just a C with some syntactic sugar language from a guy that its obnoxious, with god complex and know it all syndrome that just contradicts himself too many times to even care what else he has to say.

it brings nothing new that its worth switching C for, and he acts like hes some kind of prophet

also remember that jai even if it was out today, wouldn't be useful for at least another 10-15 years while it tried to catch up with all the already proven and performing C compilers and libraries.

what a fucking hack.. i dont mind he writing a new language, kudos to him for it, but acting like he does its just.. what a fucking child, probably too many times bullied as a kid.

No, he motivated me to create my own language but i like how he trigger java/agile fags.

Ok, Bill.

>using llvm
Mine looks more like zig anyway

no, C++ works fine and if jai turns out to have some interesting features then C++ could just adopt those features in the future

It's interesting that he's focused so much effort into making the compiler fast.
I don't think the world needs another "C-b-but better" shit-lang though.

>It's interesting that he's focused so much effort into making the compiler fast.
Why is that?

Because we have scripting languages for fast iteration, incremental compilation, mixed compile-repl approaches in other langs, etc.
It seems like such a weird thing to focus on, but more power to him, I guess.

You don't need scripting languages and incremental compilation if your compiler is fast

your software architecture should be laid out so that you don't have to recompile the entire program. this is has numerous benefits besides compilation speed. i think his video game success got to his head and he fancies himself as a programming genius of some sort but he's self-taught and maybe his setup was sub-optimal so that he got long compilation times. like if you're making a game you shouldn't need to recompile or even reload the engine if you're just changing some part of the gameplay.