Moonchild put a definitive END to all the allegations against Pale Moon

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22270

Attached: Moonchild.png (800x4233, 965K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.palemoon.org/Developer_Guide:Build_Instructions/Pale_Moon/Linux
palemoon.org/redist.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares about furry drama

No one cares about manchild and poo moon

is he gonna quit being a giant fucking faggot about redistribution so that I can have that thing out of Debian's repos?

im using palemoon right now. anybody want to tell me why i'm a fool?

Palemoon's biggest problem is that Moonchild and his fuckbuddy cronie want to have a big dick about having forked Mozilla's code. They yell at people that want to use their browser because you're using it wrong. They yell at the OpenBSD guys. I think they yelled at one of the Slackware guys at one point. They tell everyone using AdNauseum to go fuck themselves because the addon hurt their fragile furfag feelings.

Predicating use of your browser on "It's the browser you know and love but before the """non-profit""" took away all the customization options" and the following it up with "no you can't use my browser in this way or else I'll call my very extremely expensive lawyer that totally exists and sue you to death" are antithetical. I like Palemoon, but I think there's going to be a cap on its adoption so long as Moonchild has a size XL dragon dildo shoved firmly up his ass.

Attached: 1559765934682.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Apparently, you

and you

Deal with it, Pale moon is extremely popular among smaller distros, especially debian-based puppy linux derivatives which is the default browser.

Never trust a furfag. Stereotypes exist for a reason. A guy I know didn't want to be a bigot so he trusted a furfag. Now he has a distended anus and a post-traumatic stress disorder related to badgers.

well you're posting on Jow Forums for starters so....

moonies itt

Attached: f1f1d7ytw1031.jpg (9000x9000, 2.7M)

Nothing but excuses and lies.

I don't know much about Pale Moon. Can anyone debunk this?

i'm using qutebrowser and i like the vim style keyboard commands. why should i consider pale moon?

Moonchild is a cocksucking faggot, but this post is unironically based, not gonna lie.
How difficult would it be to create a soft fork that removes all branding?
Palemoon is objectively THE best browser, no contest, especially now that kikes are going all in at their long concocted plan of killing addons that modify page content in real time. Everyone who thinks it will just be Chrome who does this is a fool, for Mozilla is Google's, and by extension the US Government's retarded bitch boy. UXP is unironically going to save our asses.
Debunk it then.

>THE best browser
Is it still an ugly single-core mess with no extensions? If so, forget about it, I'd rather use chromium.

It's just an option you can enable or disable at compile time.
developer.palemoon.org/Developer_Guide:Build_Instructions/Pale_Moon/Linux
# Please see palemoon.org/redist.shtml for restrictions when using the official branding.
ac_add_options --enable-official-branding
export MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1
In theory all you need to do is disable official branding and export that variable as zero and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Attached: 1490886379353.jpg (461x426, 46K)

>Is it still an ugly single-core mess with no extensions?
I know you're LARPing because Palemoon has plenty of extensions, while Chromium is actively doing everything they can to REMOVE extensions altogether. The future is a web controlled by mega-corporations where you can't modify shit.
If it's this simple, how come nobody maintains one? Serious question.

>plenty of extensions
The amazingly large firefox addon store does not function on pale moon. There are only forks and old versions of extensions. Chromium has full access to the chrome web store with full suites of privacy and security addons and their respective knock-offs.
Answer me if pale moon is still a single-core mess.

This. I'd trust a glow in the darkie before a furfag

Attached: 3D5D56851C4F4EBD85CF601FEB2F904A.jpg (800x876, 111K)

>The amazingly large firefox addon store does not function on pale moon.
That's because Firefox uses Google's dogshit now. Most XUL Firefox extensions are kept in a very large repo and most of them work. In fact, I have many of them installed right now.
>Chromium has full access to the chrome web store with full suites of privacy and security addons and their respective knock-offs.
>(((Chrome web store)))
This is how I know this is bait or sub 70 IQ negroism.
>full suites of privacy and security addons and their respective knock-offs.
If you think you're going to get privacy out of any browser written by the US Government you are naive.
>Answer me if pale moon is still a single-core mess.
Works on my PC. In fact it's worked fine the past near decade I've been using it.

Because Moonchild is even more of a sperg than Mozilla about redsitribution and by the time someone's crossed him and been chewed out with the typical "remove branding or we sue" dogpile, they'd rather divorce themselves from the situation altogether than just swap the flags.

Attached: 1558573306877.jpg (1095x1195, 287K)

>Because Moonchild is even more of a sperg than Mozilla about redsitribution and by the time someone's crossed him and been chewed out with the typical "remove branding or we sue" dogpile, they'd rather divorce themselves from the situation altogether than just swap the flags.
I don't give a fuck about his empty threats, and in fact, I'd sue him first over it if he ever tried to pull any shit.

>dogshit
XUL is outdated and supported by legacy garbage I care not to install.
>ad honimem
Retard.
>speculation
Retard.
>Works on my PC
AKA "yes". Good riddance, I didn't buy a multicore CPU for some amateur garbage. I want browsers made by sane and intelligent people who not only follow but also lead the industry.
None of that has anything to do with bloat moon. Useless browser.

You are again completely ignoring the fact that Google is trying to kill addons. Respond to my central point instead of acting like a retarded grammar nazi, or do me a favor and skullcap yourself.

>I want browsers made by sane and intelligent people who not only follow but also lead the industry
Not to defend that furfag Manchild in any way, but seriously kill yourself mah boi.

Google is not killing addons because I have about 10 security/privacy oriented addons that directly oppose their business practices. Or are you talking about meme one-offs like disenter?
If I install bloat moon, I'll have none of said addons and won't be able to access the store to get them. Forget manually installing them.
>central point
That pale moon is the best browser. Okay assume it's the best browser. It's single-core. Other browsers have more features and are multi-core. Absurd, therefore pale moon is not the best browser. q.e.d.

The biggest problem is that you're not allowed to dynamically link libraries in with Palemoon without removing the official branding, because that's "altering the binary" and "what if there's a bug with other versions, I don't want 'the image' of my browser tarnished." I'm pretty sure not even Mozzarella is this petty about Firefox even though there's weird branding shit for that too. People (like actual people, not furfags) want newer versions of libraries and don't want to have legacy versions of gcc around just for one highly autistic furfag.

I like how altering the binary also means having "a pre-set profile" even though the default profile from Moonchild includes the start.me homepage that is chock-full of spyware. Really gets the noggin joggin. Also precludes a project analogous to Icecat from forming around Palemoon, unless they changed the branding to IceMoon or something stupid.

If furfags are rich enough to buy several-thousand dollar commisions and murrsuits, I'm sure furfags have enough money to sue. I wouldn't tempt him.

Attached: 1559507817952.jpg (400x524, 23K)

>Google is not killing addons because I have about 10 security/privacy oriented addons that directly oppose their business practices. Or are you talking about meme one-offs like disenter?
You are either a CIA nigger shill or you haven't been here at all the past few weeks. Google is changing their web standard to prevent ad blockers or ANY kind of addon that modifies page content in real time.
My central point is this and only this. Suck my cock, and don't forget to rub my balls while you're doing it or you won't get any meth tonight.

>prevent ad blockers
Retard, sit down, shut your whore mouth, and read. They want 30k max entries on ad blockers which is completely fine for CSS-oriented tags. The rest is handled by my router's hosts etc for zero overhead.
Nothing has happened yet, no damage has been dealt. If we are going to make crazy speculations about the future then I say pale moon will fall behind javascript DRM and display text-only web pages at best in a few years. Good riddance, outdated browser. The devs have not shown competence to fix anything.
I would rather compile chromium myself with a community patch for the older webrequest api. Done and done, not depend on legacy bullshit.

>supporting actual spyware
Fuck off OP, and take your shitty fail moon with you

Way to spout a bunch of jargon and STILL not address the point that Google is killing all forms of addons that are actually useful, including your precious "security" ones. The absolute state of seething CIA Gamers.

>pale meme will fall behind javascript DRM
Again, nothing related to Manchild's autismal quest, but faggots like you are ruining the world. Everyone must reject things like "javascript DRM" or we're going to be fucking Soviet in half a century.

Okay give me a giant list of addons I cannot possibly install on chromium.
Then tick the ones available OOTB on pale moon.
I agree and I want to resist by adding patches to the compilation, not sticking to some meme trash. They're easier to make and distribute.

>Everyone must reject things like "javascript DRM" or we're going to be fucking Soviet in half a century.
Don't worry user, we already are. The center has collapsed and the far left and far right are murdering each other in the streets. The revolution will not be televised. Stay safe, white man.
>Okay give me a giant list of addons I cannot possibly install on chromium.
Nice strawman. They haven't implemented it yet, but they will very soon. Even you cannot deny this without making an ass of yourself in front of your peers.

They already showed, with actual tests, that Google's rationale for changing the API - performance - is a load of bullshit. Chrome developers are unlikely to be so stupid that they wouldn't stop to think "Gee, I wonder if this thing that sounds like it might be a performance problem actually is, we should test that before we decide whether to do it"

The obvious conclusion is that they're just using performance as an excuse, and the real goal here is to make ad-blocking less effective. Considering that the vast majority of Google's revenue comes from ads.

I've thouroughly investigated the list you gave me and indeed there are no addons removed by google and pale moon supports zero of these ootb. Proven by construction. q.e.d

>Palemoon is objectively THE best browser, no contest
waterfox is better than fufagmoon
no extension blocklists, faster, functions with both old and new extensions, and is multiprocess so a single poorly-made webpage won't fuck every tab you have open
waterfox is palememe but not as shit

>Don't worry user, we already are.
In a way, but also not. The infrastructure is pretty much complete, I'll give you that. All it needs is a tipping point, which I'm sure there will be a war over pretty soon.

I don't think this problem can be solved by patching CIA nigger software forever. Some serious alternative browser has to begin to form soon. This goes for the infrastructure of the internet as well. I'm really amazed nothing is happening yet.

/thread

I think the future is software like suckless. You have one single source and patch in functionality instead of trying to remove bloat from the spaghetti code.

Yeah, it's not a terrible idea. But I think the core problem is more one of organization than anything else. People who want freedom or reason to prevail are all over the place and divided into myopic pursuits.

>source my ass; just trust me bro
the post

This. Or are just straight out autistic. I miss energetic and driven people like Ritchie and Kernighan.

Much of the problem with that is that the universities has been destroyed. It's not a place for intelligent people anymore and it really shows. Think of the early days of computing and the internet, it was mostly academics, army and highly driven private enthusiasts and criminals. It was such a good substrate for things to grow in. Today the universities are brainlet kindergarten, the army is gay and the criminals are just petty. I'm sure such a constellation can form again, probably from other groups. I spend a lot of time thinking about such shit, but I haven't had any really significant results yet. I think it's worth thinking about though.

I would rather not swallow any more black pills or I'll kill myself. What a forsaken industry.

All i want is for them to continue supporting the android fork.

pentadactyl works in palemoon

>all these complaints
palemoon isn't perfect, but have you seen any other browser recently? palemoon is the most sane option right now

>Pale moon is extremely popular among smaller distros
> small unpopular distros are now extremely popular
things that never happened, captain fucking faggot.

>Really gets the noggin joggin
just confirms how fucking retarded they really are.

Anyone with the duel pasta? If you see what I'm referring to.

The even bigger problem is the while you and the rest of the clowns here over-scrutinize every coma by these furfags you have no issue at the same time to swallow everything made by mozzarella or google because these conglomerates care for you and your need for newer libraries.

I assume reading comprehension is not your strong point.

You're a dumb nigger and I'm using Pale Moon right this second as we speak. Just because it's my primary browser doesn't mean I can't disagree with Dear Furfag Leader. Just because I disagree with the dumb nigger doesn't mean I have to use another browser. Shocking, I know.

Attached: 1559625603469.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

All the more reason for them to stop being retarded and get their shit together.