What technology will help me find a girlfriend (preferably one that's not a thot)? do I need snapchat...

what technology will help me find a girlfriend (preferably one that's not a thot)? do I need snapchat, facebok and instagram?

Attached: 1559738341679.jpg (1706x2560, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5vmHjJ7LYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

credit cards

Tinder

And, if you're on here, probably plastic surgery

I've tried tinder, is there no other way?

This

Work on yourself so you're not a fat slob or spooky skeleton. Then pick up hobbies that isn't masturbating to anime or wasting away playing video gaymes. After that, learn how to dress with some style and get a decent haircut. Then you can go on those dating apps/websites

>pick up hobbies that isn't masturbating to anime or wasting away playing video gaymes
like what? I'm /out/ quite a lot but I don't see how that would help me

Plastic Surgery it is user.

I hate to break it to you, but you're probably revoltingly ugly

can't afford that

Install and snapchat

huh?

That's quite a conundrum. You want to find girls using some sort of tech, but you want the girls that wouldn't use such tech to begin with. Good luck with that.

>tinder
>not a thot
pick one

Work on your social skills

A gym mermbership

so every girl using fb/ig/snapchat is a thot?
how? I feel that all the shitposting I've done here over the years have degraded all my social skills. that's why I'm looking for some tech that might help me out

>Facebook
No
>Instagram
Yeah
>Snapchat
Yes if you're a teen

I already have that, I'm not fat nor muscular. 185cm 72kg

Cooking, camping, hiking, playing music, etc. It helps to have hobbies that are more female friendly like the ones I listed above.

just be youreself

just look around user. most computer people are males. so computer wont help.
get out there and talk to real life girls to find gf. thats the technology. walking and talking.

have you made it yourself?

Attached: 1559797907828.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

trips of truth I guess, all I can talk about is tech and hiking. women don't want to talk about tech and hiking. wtf do they talk about all day?

use tech to get rich
use money to get grills
tried and tested

i found my wife (male) on IRC.
She found her boyfriend on Yahoo chat.

but I'm (kinda) young right now, and I won't be by the time I'm rich

You let them do most the talking, but you need to be able to find out things she likes in a fun way. In general, it's about being a fun person to be around and get away from the typical mundane life. You know you're doing the right thing when she starts acting like a little girl again at heart.

>I won't be by the time I'm rich
>not wanting to marry a woman half your age

Attached: stock-photo-teenage-girl-face-closeup-eyes-freckles-lips-555832657.jpg (1500x1126, 548K)

This.

I got a decent job at 26. Now 30 and am in the top 5% of my country's population for disposable income (it's less than you think), but you can't put that on tinder without looking like a douche, so otherwise I'm just another 30 year old.

I have all this social network shit. And I don't Look that ugly imo. But girls still hat me because I am insecure so they will find me either extremely creepy or sweet and treat me like a child.
You need to learn hiw to behave like a chad in public.

Use the money to have an attractive lifestyle.

I know a few girls that were looking for stable relationship on Tinder. Most just removed it after a short period of time tho. Chads weren't looking for anything stable really and 20/80 rule is mostly true. So finding a good BF on Tinder is pretty damn hard too in some way.

stay single for 10 more years and come back when you're old

what do you expect for a planet full of stupid monkeys???

youtube.com/watch?v=O5vmHjJ7LYE

I don't want to celebrate my 31st birthday alone

Basically threat yourself as a product. And your job is to sell yourself to the girls. Instagram is just a marketing tool, that's used to show how cool you are as a product (a bit far from reality most of the times tho).
Think from a girls perspective. What makes you better than some random Joe. Looks? Good style? Interesting hobbies and personality? Humor? Etc..
No technology will help you if you got nothing to sell. But if you're having a great product, it's going to be pretty damn hard to find you if you got no advertisements that are showing you in all of the glory.

Stfu normie fag, it wouldn't matter if he's a manlet, or a dicklet, it's already over for him, better be a shut in masturbater and focus on your work.

do it like the buddha and give up.
once you realize that you will, in fact, die as a lonely virgin and there is nothing you can do about it, you can finally stop putting all your energy in thinking how to get laid and getting.
this will set this energy free, this energy will manifest in confidence, this confidence will manifest into buttering hoes.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x592, 91K)

Am I crazy or are you guys retarded?

Why don't you just ask somebody in your circle to go out, or ask a lady friend to introduce you to her single friends.

This shit is not complicated guys

>not wanting to marry a woman half your age while you are still young
13 is prime, mathematically speaking.

it's not easy if you've spent most of your life alone on the computer
I don't want be as obsessed with it as I am but fucking hormones and chemicals and shit have been fucking me up for a fair few years now

>>>/reddit/ is that a way roastie

youre the biggest brainlet on all of Jow Forums please go back to where you belong

stop watching your loli animus dumb incel

go back to your containment board, Jow Forumsnigger.

Attached: moot lays down the law.png (880x131, 12K)

>go back to your containment board, Jow Forumsnigger.

Attached: 1550382413950.jpg (640x480, 40K)

I saw a license plate that said "ELONMUSK" and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Elon Musk because I'm in Canada

>2019
>obsessing over irl women
You people never learn, I bet you pay streamers as well.

Attached: 1556673032266.png (625x604, 553K)

I don't watch streams, why did you even make that post?

To get a (You). My job here is done, arrivederci.

here, have another one fren

why is your wife male?

she has a penis.

why does xyr also have a boyfriend friend

because she wants sex
and I'm in a cage so I can't give her sex.

why are you in a cage

im a guy

gentoo

implying you are not a wizard yet, I hear young girls tend to snapchat these days as the main messaging app

>so every girl using fb/ig/snapchat is a thot?
What the fuck do you think is the purpose of those mediums?
It's attention seeking, that's what. Attention seeking to complete strangers is a good sign of promiscuity. No stable grounding of attention from someone who actually cares for you (either good family or partner). Rootless whores who are hungry mentally for attention and physically for cock.

all the girls on tinder have had minimum 5 chad dicks inside of them, it only takes a day or two before they start getting hit on by chads and they don't yet know that none of them want anything but casual sex

finding a good boyfriend on tinder would be easy if girls looked beyond the chads who just want to sleep around but none do, and why would they when chad is right next to an average guy

Just embrace it incel.

i've been myself for 29 years and still haven't had a girlfriend

Have sex.

I got my gf through Facebook. Keking at all the losers suggesting hitting the gym as a solution. I literally have mantits and still managed to get a gf. Although being tall and massively cultured helps too.

It's probably time, user.

Attached: e5c1.jpg (499x750, 55K)

embrace what?

>massively cultured
if that isn't a euphemism for "takes black dick", i don't know what is

What's wrong with taking black dick? No woman or man should be denied the pleasures of black dick. Even the Roman's used black dick bulls for pleasure.

>these people that no longer exist did this one thing long ago so that means it's right
I hate that argument, it's so stupid

just be tall bro

That's not an argument, just one of the many example. The argument is that it is a great pleasure than benefits everyone.

Insta* and snapchat

iphone and all the social media listed

kek

>[Deleted]
bit too much culture, it seems

Imagine being so obsessed with black dick that that's the first thing you think about when someone uses the word "cultured", kek. Maybe this craving for black dicks is what is stopping you from getting a gf, user.

Cash, a j.o.b. and a Tinder account

He's probably really protective of his black bvll and doesn't share with the girls.

I'm a manlet, dicklet and who knows how many many else ets. Hasn't stopped me lol

> Cant afford
Literally whomst would date a man that can't afford, let alone fuck him?

Attached: 1556425407946.jpg (500x573, 61K)

> What do they talk about
how small your pp was and how afraid you were to make a move

Attached: steve-jobs-cancer.jpg (515x350, 25K)

You simply need to get a brain moran

Yes, robowaifu.

Attached: 4358cdd1a7d511d85402aa2b11f6377f.jpg (1339x1024, 957K)

A lot of attraction is about subtlety and teasing. Just say bullshit like "looking for a woman that enjoys shopping"

Trai the new socia media

I have some friends poorer than me with good looking girlfriends

but I'm only afraid to make a move because I don't want to get accused of sexual assault
should I just stop giving a fuck? shitposting aside I'm sure 6.5" is good enough

how long until I can buy one?

Idk. By feminist standards I've raped women hundreds of times. I lost my virginity to a girl by going and laying next to her while she was sleeping, without saying anything. I've never asked for verbal consent unless I was in a relationship, because that sort of thing really kills the mood. It seems that the natural way of having sex is for women to put themselves out and wait for me to make a move, like if she sits close to you then touch her and if she looks you in the face and moves closer, kiss her, when she is into it grab her hips or ass. I really don't know how to retain the excitement and mood while asking for verbal consent.

Anyway, I've never been accused of rape but have plenty of friends who have. Seems like it's mostly about if the woman regrets it. I know that I like to be dominant and rough, but afterwards I also always cuddle them and kiss them and try to make them feel safe and loved, at least for the moment, even if I don't plan on seeing them again.

I'm short and have broken teeth. I am not wealthy but not poor, I usually don't spend much money on women, in fact it's common for me to split the bill or take turns paying. I've had what I'd consider to be 8s but not any of the high maintenance beautiful model types, just women that are cute or pretty and nice, I avoid women that are bitches and watch very closely for signs that they are cunts so I can avoid those ones.

If you want a good wife to have kids with , that will be a good mother, I think it's best to take a traditional approach tho, and be able to trade your resources for her.

alright, so I loosen the fuck up and hope that the police won't pick me up a week later. I think I can spot atleast a few red flags early. how do you find the girls? tinder? thanks for the tips btw

just fuckin go meet people at bars or some shit

Just
Go outside
and have sex

Attached: 1557842260018.png (601x582, 149K)

I tried but since I'm a manlet they just laugh at me

Attached: 1547606713293.webm (640x640, 666K)

do you think I would go ask for tips on a tech img board if I had not tried the obvious?

*unzips dick*
Take your pants off

It's called a firm slap across the face. Costs nothing to patrol thots.

Been through a good handful of dating sites for a good 3 years and no dice. All that time and money gone.

Am I bitter about it? Maybe? But I decided I had it. It just degrading to try to impress these strangers I just met. If I do find "the right one" it would be nice but I'm just done seeking. I got better shit to do with my time. I'm 33 now, I don't have time for bullshit anymore.

Stay off of Jow Forums. This place ruins you as a personal. You'll begin to shitpost and be a cynical, pessimistic asshole irl. This place is a dump and if you can leave, do it.