"Get on the ground, fucko! Squad, take his computer and all other electronics!"

This edition:
Summer autism 2019
ITT:
>Computer security
>Home security
>online privacy
>PC and data destruction methods
>How to hide questionable images, video, audio, etc. (stenography)
>What to do in case squad ever actually breaks down your door
>Brenton Tarrant and censorship

>But I dont have anything to hide :^)
archive.fo/tjkFV

>If you have done nothing wrong you should have nothing to hide.
If I've done nothing wrong there's no reason to search me.

>LiveUSB/LiveCD Review v1.1
pastebin.com/raw/BbmZ8hiR
>Web Posting Assessment v.2
i.imgur.com/T8q7eB0.jpg
>Anti-Forensics - Leave no Trace [Windows]
i.imgur.com/9YmNuDf.jpg
>The paranoid #! Security Guide
pastebin.com/tUvq8Jzj
>Fake info Generator
fakenamegenerator.com/
>Pretty Good Privacy [PGP]
gpg4usb.org/
gnupg.org/
>Off the Record messaging [OTR]
otr.cypherpunks.ca/
>OMEMO Multi-End Message and Object Encryption [OMEMO]
conversations.im/omemo/
>Camera Software
ispyconnect.com/ (FLOSS)
>Cell Phone guide for Protesters
eff.org/deeplinks/2014/08/cell-phone-guide-protesters-updated-2014-edition
ssd.eff.org/en Successor to Previous

>The old squad from 2014
>Team 1: #Squad
pastebin.com/PxcDYUr0
>Team 2: #squad
pastebin.com/jd1sEwKL

>/fucko/ squad irc
Dead due to lack of interest

All and any supportive comments, template contributions, are welcome and encouraged. NSA shills need not apply.
Template here: wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Fucko

Previously on /Fucko/:
"The NSA controles the Internet Servers so there's no point", stenography, told "i-don't-need-security-:^)"-fags and much more.

>you used the old format user!
nigger what should I change?

Attached: 1560035162837.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/06/the-clever-cryptography-behind-apples-find-my-feature
wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Security
archive.fo/lwRDC
localhost:8888/USK@yfdI4uEpGk6IXyCvghGfuezM0UjsV4demNJoNc50mqg,FIZhN3tYM0Y7cKzwrkWR7tCQFgE7iAEt2D70wKLQ4mM,AQACAAE/Christchurch/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm interested in creating some way to track my computer if stolen, while still being privacy conscious. Is this possible?

I have a wireless KB and mouse. I don't much like the idea of having my keystrokes spied on, etc. Is fucking with bluetooth more of a "You only have to worry about this from sophisticated adversaries" kind of thing, or is it more of a "I hope you don't have a script kiddie for a neighbor" kind of thing?

More of a "script kiddie for a neighbor" business. Blutooth is utter crap and if you are concerned about your privacy get a wired device.

Depending on your keyboard on mouse, the data sent to your computer is encrypted.

Cryptography while using either using peer to peer or decentralized services to deliver the location. Maybe improve off of apple and do something. Also if you are planning to program it make sure to program it and make it so that the filesize is small (less attack surface) and lisense it under GPLv3.
>link related: arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/06/the-clever-cryptography-behind-apples-find-my-feature
Some things that you have to consider is:
>IP leaks
>Location leaks
>Interception
Before you do this though do these:
>Protect your BIOS with a password
>Full disk encrypt the drive
>have 2FA for your passwords
>backup important data at home
Also consult with >wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Security

Bruh my greentext broke

Thank you for your perspective.
I already have FDE, boot & BIOS passwords, 2FA on important accounts, and frequent encrypted backups.
My current idea is a separate SBC, perhaps a Raspi, inside my laptop with a connected to my always-on USB port. Then sends coords to my server.

nice article dude.

I don't think trump cares about your hentai collection

Attached: oopsie woopsie.png (663x912, 548K)

Oh shit I'll update the template, for now use archive.fo/lwRDC

Are dragon dildos still an effective way of deterring the SWAT team from raiding your home?

Yes.

didnt this used to be /sec/ or something? i remember the irc was goodish

I think so. /fucko/ is /sec/ plus more, so basically a more general disscusion,

BT is worthless security wise, but unless theyre present during the first connection theu cant hijack your keyboard or anything dumb. Just spy on you.

No

Are there any asymmetric encryption algorithms that let you choose your own human-readable public key?

>I don't think trump cares about your hentai collection
Local authorities might

>Are there any asymmetric encryption algorithms that let you choose your own human-readable public key?
why though?

heres my question, is it possible to be a public figure and maintain decent security? you have all eyes on you, so what do you do?

New to /fucky/. Why do yall think about Matrix and Riot.im. It's E2EE and decentralized.

Attached: Riot.im_2019_Logo.png (817x758, 48K)

Wait no, I meant human-readable private key.
I want to haphazardly dump files into an encrypted container, but only retrieve them when I input the private key.

Well, you will have security, but most of your privacy gets thrown out the window.

Well, Riot.im is not really decentralized since the texts are stored in a centralized server in the US, same with pictures. The only thing decentralized is the voice and video chats. Also end to end encryption does not matter if it is centralized, since they have to decrypt it.

So basically make your own password? That would be easy, but a big security flaw.

Use and contribute to Tox if you want a good privacy and security. Has E2EE and is fully decentralized. It's a bit more bloated than the Riot protocol, though.

>/fucko/ is back
Oh yes, I'll have to find my old fucko squad code, I think I stored it in my keepass database
Well, how is the current state of the art on linux FDE? Is it possible to encrypt the /boot partition yet?

What are you talking about? Riot.im is a client for the Matrix protocol. You can use it with any server.

I know it is if you use libre/coreboot with grub payload. outside of that idk

The texts and images are stored on a centralized server in the US if you are retarded enough to use the Matrix servers instead of self hosting them.
Matrix protocol*

No different from an IRC server that logs.
The key advantage is that it's not like signal or telegram where it's fully centralized and the one and only server is hardcoded into the app. It lets you pick your own. See email, IRC, and Jabber before it.

Sorta, you can run grub on its own partition and it can decrypt your kernels. But you cant encrypt grub outside of core or libre boot.

I might try it with my X201 later. I first tried to run me_cleaner over my bios image because that was an easier operation, but after that the laptop took ages to boot, which seems to be a known problem, but the fan did not work either for some reason so I eventually reflashed stock. I seriously hope coreboot is not that problematic.

If it easy, surely there's an implementation somewhere. Or at least some people talking about the subject.

True, Matrix is better than Signal, but still is shit to autismo privacy maniacs like me.

Attached: NOKIA3310FOR9USD.jpg (238x426, 23K)

THIS

Attached: MY_PHONE.jpg (668x832, 269K)

Neat dumbphones. I know these are a meme but they are pretty good for regular use.

I could have sworn these threads got axed a few years ago.

>forced entry pops anthrax balloons suspended from ceiling
>HERF gun triggered, fries all electronics in 500' radius
>fifty pounds of gun powder detonate under floor
>what's a honeypot house

They used to be a shitposting macro that received lots of replies, then mods started to delete them, then someone made /fucko/ general to make the thread legitimate and not just fbi/pedo shitposting and everyone loses his shit, then it lost relevancy until it died.

There's a freenet site with Brenton Tarrent's video.

localhost:8888/USK@yfdI4uEpGk6IXyCvghGfuezM0UjsV4demNJoNc50mqg,FIZhN3tYM0Y7cKzwrkWR7tCQFgE7iAEt2D70wKLQ4mM,AQACAAE/Christchurch/1/

Stenography is writing shorthand, "steganography" is the word you're looking for.