How is Microsoft going to deal with the Windows 7 holdouts?

How is Microsoft going to deal with the Windows 7 holdouts?

Attached: windows_7_logo_blue-56a6f99e3df78cf772913905.jpg (768x512, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-install-and-activate-windows-10-using-your/d713f9f9-e91f-4ffe-a3c0-7ef9639a0559
discord.gg/Hv9xUkV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by sending SWAT teams after them and interrogating them until they switch to 10

If they made LTSC available for commercial purchase that would get me.

A neverending nagware button.

secretly send CP to every win7 user and tell the police about them having CP and then raiding them
then there'll be a big stigma about how 7 is for pedos only
its flawless

they're assembling a team

Attached: anonymous_897439873434.jpg (442x293, 16K)

They won't. You will switch to something else when your essential softwares will stop getting update.

They'll keep shilling 10 as if it's the best thing since sliced bread, while also posting condescending things on their site along the lines of
>Windows 7 is old, you need to upgrade now because we said so

Attached: machine-guns.jpg (800x600, 220K)

Attached: win10.png (800x534, 217K)

By making a non invasive non shit OS

So Windows 10 then?

I would unironically switch to Windows 10 if MS offerred it for free again.

Just give me back classic theme

You're in luck. You could use a Windows 7/Windows 10 product key to activate Windows 10. Sounds like a meme but:

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-install-and-activate-windows-10-using-your/d713f9f9-e91f-4ffe-a3c0-7ef9639a0559

How much does Microshaft pay you to make posts like this, Pajeet?

Attached: NOPE.jpg (600x878, 53K)

Microsoft will pressure Intel and AMD to make their future processors work only on Windows 10.
>I enjoyed using Windows 8.0 Build 9200

$2 a day.
More than what you make or your mom makes by selling that saggy cunt

If they made the W7 aero skin available in LTSC that would get me.
kek

they won't

Hit a never, did I Pajeet?

I don't mean to sound paranoid but doesn't MS know which codes belong to which version of Windows and could somehow cripple my system?

>never
play the reverse psychology somewhere else and go poo in the loo

>oops we accidentally and mistakenly sent out an update that updated windows 7 pcs to windows 10. we apologize and have now fixed the problem, it will not happen again.

Why so mad?
Calm you're madness bro.

my essential software is a decade old as it is and can run on windows 2000, i'll be fine in that regard.

The only thing that could get to to move is not being able to use a install all the drivers for a ryzen 3 series motherboard, but even then i'd just switch to linux and then hardware passthrough vm 7 from there.

You have to think about it from their perspective, user.
>how much does a windows license cost? Like $100-$200 usually
>the customer is attempting to use a license key they gave Microsoft money for
>there is a 99% chance the person who got to this stage of a windows install is capable of just stealing it anyway

This is the literal same logic Microsoft used to offer Win10 for free in the first place, it doesn't actually lower their income at all because you need a legal key that you paid for. It doesn't matter to Microsoft which key you bought.

This doesn't work anymore. Microsoft offered Win10 free for a year. This article was published 8 months after Win10 came out, with 4 months left on the free upgrade offer.

snipers

I literally did this a week ago. Activated perfectly fine.

100 rupees have been deposited into your account

It is already true to an extent. If you want to use Intel's 8th and 9th gen processors, you'll absolutely need a mobo with a Z370 chipset, otherwise you'll have no drivers for it whatsoever, not even for USB.

I refurbish computers and sell them as a side gig, literally did this to like 30 machines with Win7 keys recently, it werks.

Well web browsers are essential too if your device is connected to Internet. I wouldn't check my email or buy chinkshits online using an outdated browser.

I guess you could have a thin client specifically for internet browsing and remotely connect to it.

You could just have a normal computer with modern software in it.

Does this work with the key that comes with retail computers?

But in that case I could just move on to 10, so it kinda defeats the purpose.

No joke, I'm in the same boat.
I thought that Windows 10 Professional would be exempt from some of the garbage, but it's not.
Even fucking PROFESSIONAL comes with Candy Crush pre-installed with no way to permanently remove it.

Windows Server with a couple of tweaks is basically LTSC but it's thousands of dollars for a license.

Go raid this server please: discord.gg/Hv9xUkV

Just in the usual way, by releasing new .NET versions for Windows 10 only and cutting Win7 support in free VS versions. Most devs won't bother.

2019 supports windows 7 along with .net core so they're not considering this at the moment.

>Calm you're madness Sir
Nice try Pradeep

I'm guessing they've already given us poison pills in some of the updates I've noticed the computer seems to work pretty poorly for what it is this really no reason that it shouldn't move much faster with the speed of the processor they might of ram and the Internet connection so something like a gradual l increase in obsolescence

For it's worth I did too high the windows 10 upgrade while my copy of 7 had it free and I deleted it and reverted back because it was such a horrendous abomination of bloat Ware that I just couldn't get rid of it fast enough