How Apple is gonna recover from this ?

How Apple is gonna recover from this ?

youtu.be/58VJ6v54KU4

ISSOU.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-09-20-08-39-585_com.google.android.youtube.png (2160x1080, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-XSC_UG5_kU
youtube.com/watch?v=WDiB4rtp1qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1529239612254.gif (500x491, 376K)

LA CHANCLA

Attached: 9ae7ae73a028c8d5195717609f942980.gif (250x188, 429K)

Y EL BAGNADOR

Attached: 423fdfa10277a1938f94e3cd1702392e.png (136x102, 23K)

kek

LMAO

>be native mexican speaker
>don't pay attention to subtitles because you understand El Risitas' tale

based

this engineer really gets around
youtu.be/-XSC_UG5_kU

>mexican speaker
There is no such thing. L2larp.

but americans are a thing

What's the story about?

Not him, but the story is about the one-toothed guy being asked by his kitchen boss to make a paella that somehow ends up in the sea. The video seems to start at the end of the story, so I don't have a clue of what that was about.

>imagine not knowing Spanish.

I was expecting your post user,
thanks for being here.
t. 'MACTODDLERS BTFO' poster fan

Attached: tim dance.webm (384x384, 281K)

BASED

2 SUCRES

Tu retournes sur JVC Célestin.

Tu m'as cramé khey.

And I think Apple is actually doing good things for once

iOS13 comes with nice features, presumably working miles better than android counter part even if they had it since 2009 to refine it

iOS has been working better than Android SINCE ITS INCEPTION

t. iPajeet

Are there any Spanish speaking anons that actually know what he's saying? Not the meme subtitle text, like the actual words coming out of his mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDiB4rtp1qw
his delivery is fucking top tier, absolutely hilarious.
I so wish I could see all of his skits with subs, fuck.

>one toothed guy
that's Cunao, not Risitas. He's not even in this video you cunt.

Android is ahead of iOS in both speed and smoothness since iOS 7 despite having worse CPU.

Skins like samshit experience and miui lag terrible to this day however, not gonna lie.

>slightly smoother experience at 2-3x the cost of an Android flagship like the Pixel 3 or the OnePlus phones

Who cares. He wanted to know what the video was about, and I told him. THE END.

I said features working better tho

Also not smoother at all.. faster they might but not always since android apps is usually unoptimized hunk of shits it’s very hit and miss

How could you know who Cunao is and still mix him up with Risitas?

Back to your designated shitting street iJeet. iOS is an unoptimized clusterfuck shitheap.

Attached: 1542875028194.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

How can be be a poorfag Indian and be an iTard at the same time? Fucking everyone's a pajeet
>AMD user
haha pajeet!
>Nvidia user
haha poojeet!
>Intel user
haha poo in loo!
>Android user
haha poojeet!
>iPhone user
lolololo POO
fucking hell. Be consistent with the memes, it's confusing otherwise.

Why did you even link that? In response to what? Makes no sens

There are more pajeets than white people and chinks are mostly whirrred inside their great firewall so it's consistent.

fuck off louis

iTODDLERS BTFO

lmao how does it help being faster when animations is stuttering and inconsistent and the ui is a pile of rubber?

la chankla

It would be extremely hard

eran sacos de cemento, hesu,seiscientos sacos!

it his kitchen boss telling him put some money in a bag and wash his pay but it gets taken by the tide

Not that the price isn't crazy, but I think people getting upset over this are missing the point.

I bet very few actual people are going to buy this monitor. It's $5000 6k monitor, what is the average person going to do with this? I think the customers are going to be tech companies in SV, which have too much money and don't really care how much something costs, and maybe actual recording studios (read: not some dudes at home studio). Regardless, the price of this monitor is going to come out of some companies budget, not some dudes bank account.

Any use case I can see for a monitor like this is going to have it mounted on a wall anyways.

VESA mount sold separately.

>read: not some dudes at home studio)
Those are literally the only retards who will buy this. Clueless fucks coasting on daddy's credit card buying whatever they like.

Real professionals need Rec. 2020 and won't even consider this dumpster fire that can only handle DCI-P3.

Attached: 1542041129987.jpg (546x561, 35K)

>muh plufesiunl
go away, any shit monitor will work for you, faggot

t. iPajeet

issou

based

>tfw OnePlus 5T

Attached: 1553307178715.jpg (750x747, 92K)

go back to your fucking french frog country retard

SEETHING

DEUX SUCRES ISSOU