Why is he so based?

Why is he so based?

Attached: anthony.jpg (744x600, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g_G0gCqj1QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he looks lard-based

not as based as he is

Attached: 1559672342106.jpg (595x600, 62K)

>based
It's a funny way of spelling "fat"

He is the real creator of linux, linus is like the steve jobs.

Imagine the smell.

>imagine being so fat that the blubber starts encroaching on your eyes

Attached: 1556422080360.jpg (750x852, 148K)

unironically based

he is Jow Forums's self-insert for some reason

He's just sleeping

based chinaman

He's the real brains behind LTT.

Jow Forums defend him because 85% of Jow Forums looks like him.

>Jow Forums defend him
Defend him? Defend him from what? How stupid are you, idiot?

based John pinette

>t. Fat fuck

He's fat, ugly and dumb.

I thought he had down syndrome lol

Why does Jow Forums like him so much?

Attached: 1549917947101.png (303x279, 18K)

He's the poor man's version of Wendell, which is to say he's the Canadian Wendell.

He looks like a poor Canadian man ate Wendell.

GODDAMNIT, you beat me to it.
These two gentlemen should be the patron saints of Jow Forums. They're everything we aspire to be. They're both not only good with consumer-grade shit, but they both have extensive experience with both the software and the hardware used in the enterprise. And Wendell has that l33t insider knowledge as well. Level1Techs is basically the only tech YouTube channel that is MANDATORY for me.

Attached: Spiderman-ohhimark.jpg (1200x675, 160K)

youtu.be/g_G0gCqj1QE
lmao, they're throwing some serious shade at LTT

shame about the shitty audio

>that ill favored look
Why does everybody look like a bugman nowadays?

How is Anthony dumb?

I checked it out but their videos are so poorly produced. They waste so much time with their shitty unfunny gags and the videos drag so much. They could show all the stuff they do in their tutorials in 1/4 of the time

He's so fat he looks Asian.
That aside he's a pretty cool guy.
Would let him fuck my sister/10

cause he fuckin knows his goddamn shit

Because he's relatable.

some say he uses distributed intelligence much like an octopus. if you cut off an octopuses arm it will continue to act like an octopus, hunting and trying to move prey to a non-existent mouth. what appears to be fat are actually masses of cells that store and process information making him the first human being with parallel compute.

his looks make me projectile vomit but if I minimize the window he has a pretty comfhy voice and comprehensive

just look at this disgusting fucking thing
>fat as fuck
>nigger nostrils
>down syndrome eyes
>so fucking fat
>balding on a "look, I still have hair" level

literally makes me throw up every time I have to see his hair. the last time he checked himself in a mirror must have been in highschool

yep. its your average 56% amerimutt

fatphobes need to seek mental help

he is canadian

qft

Stop self-advertising yourself you narcissistic piece of shit fatass. It's pathetic.

This Unic is impossible to be based until he dog whistles something Jow Forums related in one of his vids.

Till then he's lower then Linus of the beta totem pole.

Attached: 681F7C53-7C6C-4E10-8E6A-1F81FE3C1EBF.jpg (750x738, 39K)

I imagine that the majority of Jow Forums are either lanky, or slightly chubby but only /tv/ posters are obese.

>unic
retard

Unironically this.
Only windows programmers are fat.

If you go to foss conferences the majority of devs are borderline skeletors.

They don't sleep and only drink liquids to save time I guess.

he looks part english bulldog

true

Attached: 96cc8d29879d6e8086556eb989b013d3bb6d5b3eb42264c860bb2ced16399d74.jpg (631x752, 55K)

he needs to get on a diet ASAP

While Linus was having sex, he was studying the blade (server).

He is a human Snorlax hybrid

linus had to go out and actually hire someone that knows what he is talking about and not a walking meme...

he is a lvl 99 wizard to boot

Is he really asian?

Slight chubber reporting

If arch was a person.

A skinny meme OS that no one really likes? He's fat, easy going, and most people prefer him. He's Windows.

Because he is straight from the 90's.

found the fat fuck

he's a balding uglyfat with surprisingly high confidence and conspicuously the most competent tech nerd at LMG

lanklets are worse than fatchads

The "cheapest case that fits" thing sold me on this guy. He's from another time, before synthetic aesthetics.

I can't watch the videos with this lardass because he's just so fucking disgusting to look at. Like, I get he might be good at making the content but have someone else present it for god's sake

He's thick all over, which is a natural sign of dominance. No part of him is un-thick.

you're at the local diner with your gf and this fat ass comes up and eats her breakfast - what do?

Is he really a Nazi?

Ask him to help me install gentoo.

because he reminds you of a successful version of yourself. Kind of what "could happen" if you moved out of your mom's basement and got a job.

but in reality you're always going to be a virgin lardass neckbeard living in your mom's basement playing with your linux.

This

t. retard

>tfw i'm a lanklet /tv/ poster

Attached: 1544439074305.jpg (499x487, 16K)

>Jow Forums loves their fat autist self-insert
Color me surprised.

yum

Attached: ij4ftq3m68621.jpg (960x644, 99K)

He has a kind soul.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (474x434, 19K)

>the realistic neck

>arch
>skinny

because he teaches you how to run several OS X virtual machines in Qemu and each one of them BTFO any Mac money can buy from Applel

Fuck off, there's nothing wrong with Macs.

a bit of projection, my dude?

Damn, user looks like that?

Go watch the video where they upgraded the network and he clearly didn't know how vlans work.

>.>71355738
>(you)

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 38K)

Would Ken Thompson be dumb if he didn't know how VLANs work?

he's like a fat brock from pokemon if the rock pokemon were rock64 chips and he was a linux master

Is your sister a fucking hippo?

yea, based on the user march that's pretty correct
a small percentage are Jow Forums, like me :^)
>tfw do 10 pullups on my door every time I walk in or out of the doorframe

He literally just shilled the latest Macbook. Why does Jow Forums like him again?

Because he's fat.

'what is this supposed to be?'
*notice the Linus neck
ugh, fucking grossssss

Because he's fat and socially awkward, so you sympathize with him, as you feel identified

>tfw so fat you get Chinese eyes

Die furfags die jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1350153535612.gif (176x169, 705K)

>haha look he is ugly/fat

Shallow fucks like you are disgusting. Valuing someone based on their looks.

Btw, im more handsome than you and probably fucked your girlfriend/wife before you met her, cuck.

>Is your sister a fucking hippo?
Yes. She fat as fuck.

He'll be dead by his 30s/40s. Mark my word.

Because despite looking like your archetypal socially awkward fat balding Jow Forums-browsing wizard - he doesn't stutter and spill spaghetti everywhere when he's on camera, he presents calmly and confidently, and knows what he's talking about. There's something gratifying about knowing there are fat nerds out there who *aren't* like you pathetic creeps

This. He's fat and goofy looking but he's got his shit together on camera. I could see how quite a few users here would envy this and hold it against him.

Fuck you! Anthony's build videos are super comfy. Soft spoken. Intelligent. Does not talk down to his audience. Then comes in shouty Linus with his annoying voice and BS marketing style attitude. Anthony is baste as fuck.

iToddler BTFO

Attached: 1556084892751.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

it's those 2 ringlets of bangs

he needs to eat less

>seen all this threads about this average sized Murican
>now I actually want to watch the Macbook review
Is this how viral marketing works?

kids with down syndrome are usually preety cool

Yeah, but no.

There is no Windows equivalent of 12" Macbook hardware, MBP alternatives are larger and heavier, and lack the memebar; plus emulation is bound to kill the battery life further.

(you'd) for truth

Attached: delet.webm (1920x816, 1.78M)

Oh, so apparently the new Macbook shits on some gaymer brick from Asus. No wonder Jow Forums is mad.