Why is exclusionary BS like this permitted in tech?

why is exclusionary BS like this permitted in tech?

Attached: file.png (1660x164, 29K)

Nothing is stopping you from signing up and LARPing as a non-binary coder

He meant why can't you have a man-only tech, or whites only tech, while they can do otherwise?

Because all the sanitariums closed decades ago. Do you think all the genetic fuckups just stopped existing? No. They started cutting their cocks off and browsing tumblr.

Daily reminder that trannies and faggots should be killed or lobotomized for the good of society.

here's the thing: if they're doing this, do you WANT to be there? And I don't just mean the workshop, I mean the workplace

Because people who aren't white males generally require more effort to get anything done.

What do they even teach at these women-only workshops?
How to get ahead by #metooing your boss?

>why is exclusionary BS like this permitted in tech?
inferiority complex.

Attached: text10515.png (781x754, 530K)

>why is exclusionary BS like this permitted in tech?
it isn't. in a lot of countries this scenario would be seen as discrimination. not only illegal but will cost the company due to huge penalties/fines that are imposed if they're caught pulling such stunts, or even sued by current employees that feel they have been discriminated against.

>women and non-binary
they are not even hiding anymore

This doesn't happen in the US because there's no better way to get blacklisted from the industry than by suing your boss.

there's no shortage of things that are at third world standards in that shithole of a nation. completely cucked by corporations.

How do you program for non-binary computers?

Everyone knows at this point that the best women in tech used to be men

>he doesn’t know about trinary!
laughing_thots.jaypeg

Shit guys, I guess we've got to bring Setun architecture into the 21st century now.

No, obviously the wording is "exclusionary BS" not "I want my own man-only group" but "why can't anyone join in for inclusive group activity"? (((They))) are promoting two equally and contradictory ideology and if you cross upon either of them, you become racist. If you push for inculsivity here, you'll be labeled as sexist. However if you say, why not "man-only" then you're also sexist.

Same with the race/gender issue as well. (((They))) will push for both contradictions and if you touch on either, you're sexist/racist.

It's not hypocrisy. That's a silly boomerism.

This was always about taking societal power from the core and giving it to the fringes.

Attached: file.png (550x1016, 153K)

Where is this?

(Also all the tech companies have been taken by the tranny sjws!)

US companies face labor lawsuits all the time, you're guessing and presenting a trend that isn't true as fact.

Why do we exclude people who can't program from programming jobs?
Very ableist, baka.

maybe some autist can file formal complaints against these companies with the government for creating a hostile work environment for men

Wtf how do I remove Google from devices??