Thoughts on vertical mouse? Is it better than a normal mouse?

Thoughts on vertical mouse? Is it better than a normal mouse?

Attached: sku_485594_1.jpg (700x700, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaGhWN2cvUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The official mouse of attention seekers.

it might have some advantages but from my experience it took too long to get acclimated
up+down wrist action vs. the intuitive left+right
much easier to move the mouse a few pixels when clicking

I like it. Moving your mouse with your arm is just better than using your fingers.

they're not ambidextrous

Shouldn't be a mouse.
Should be a gamepad instead, two of them one in each hand.
You can rest them on your thighs and body in any position thereby minimizing energy waste in the arms.
You can maximize the efficiency of your fingers with an efficient distribution of buttons and even add more buttons than the current console gamepads have without losing response time and efficiency and without losing track of shit like you can on the keyboard, resulting in an overall increase of accuracy, response, and inputs.
You don't have to make retarded hand grips that strain various parts of the hand as you do with the dual grip on one gamepad, twisting it in retarded angles and twisting your fingers in retarded ways.

get a trackball if you are into ergonomics

I'm also into gayming, can't game on the trackball

Benis.

>Thoughts on vertical mouse? Is it better than a normal mouse?
Not for gaming, but I had bad wrist strain from using a computer at work all day. Switched to a vertical mouse at work and haven't had a problem with my wrists since.

git gud

fpbp

>Thoughts on vertical mouse? Is it better than a normal mouse?
Using one is like wanking a large dog off

so get 2 mice. one for srs bsns, other for faggotry.

Not all Vertical mice are created equal.

Only a small minority of them are ergonomic and the majority are just following the fad without understanding.

Those anker mice aren't ergonomic and can actually cause more stress.

Pic related is a proper ergonomic vertical mouse.

(Evoluent 4)

Attached: der-maus.jpg (1600x1067, 414K)

if you're using your wrist to move your mouse rather than your whole arm, you're gonna give yourself some RSI

Attached: 1551119180524.png (155x143, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yaGhWN2cvUY

While it does seem rational and even somewhat logical to use such a device considering how our arms and wrists actually orient themselves when they're put in front of us on a counter or desktop.

But after using mice for decades in what would now be called "traditional ways" I wonder if perhaps using such a vertical oriented device would not cause even more issues, more opportunity for pain and discomfort, after so many years of doing things the old way.

Never had CTS, been typing on keyboards for decades. Never had issues using mice of all kinds, shapes, sizes, laptop keyboards of all kinds, shapes, and sizes too.

Sometimes technology doesn't actually make things better, you know.

Like most ergonomic stuff, it might be good/necessary if you're having problems or have a disability, but otherwise just use what works for you.

Did you try both? Because I'm using the one in OP, and it really hurts. Don't know if I'm ready to trust another vertical mouse.

it looks like a dragon dildo

Attached: solatek-hankys-toys-d3372-6.jpg (1000x700, 50K)

this is a strong argument against it